ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both the Sun and Naked News are well-established/well-known media outlets. But there were a bunch of Canadian MSM that featured him prior to and in conjunction with the KH claim as well. Whereas someone's blog, social media site, the examiner (in its current form, not the old San Francisco Examiner) or associated content are not what I'd call well-established media outlets. Again, focusing on pre-kitten videos media mentions.

Just so you know....the UK Sun is not a legit news source. They feature things such and alien abductions stories and alien type creatures found....

It is what the National Inquire was back when I was a kid: "Elvis is alive and has baby with Bigfoot" type stories.....then they throw in celeb stories and crazy spins to "real news"

It is not the same as the Canadian Sun.....

I am on another forum and anytime a link to the UK Sun is posted, the thread is dismissed as.............crap.

although this is JMO, im sure others may feel it is a legit source for news.

N/T I dropped your new audition link over in the other thread, that is a keeper.

Was this ever posted?

Exclusive: Magnotta auditions for plastic surgery show
Thu, Jun 7: Global News has obtained exclusive video of Luka Magnotta's audition for a plastic surgery show that aired on Slice in Canada . In this clip, Magnotta describes his love for enhancements and a desire to remove 'devil horns' from his forehead.

http://www.globalnews.ca/video/excl...c+surgery+show/video.html?v=2243178832#canada

Scars, holes, scar, abrasions...This guy's face is trashed from the work he's had done.

large.jpg

I came across this yesterday and wanted to share (I apologize if it's already been posted). It's an online journal entry from LM that I found interesting just because it's not something I've seen from him time and time again on multiple sites - nor have I seen him talk about any kind of compulsion.

"Fingernail Compulsion

Ever since I was a little kid, I've had this compulsion to cut my fingernails, cuticles, and the skin around my fingernails, to the point that I've come to identify it as a form of self-mutilation, . I often sit, sometimes for an hour, cutting away at my cuticles with a pair of fingernail clippers, to the point that they're just an awful-looking mass of hardened, brittle tissue and nail. My fingernails are so short, so whittled down, that I can't even open a can without having to grab my keys or a knife to flip the tab up enough for me to grab it. I couldn't find any decent pics, but my fingers look considerably worse than those of a typical nailbiter.
I also have to go get a manicure three times a week because im so self consious of the way my toe and fingernails look.

Do any other adults struggle with this? How do you deal with it?"

LINK: http://estrip.org/articles/read/lukamagnotta/49063/Fingernail-Compulsion.html

I came across this yesterday and wanted to share (I apologize if it's already been posted). It's an online journal entry from LM that I found interesting just because it's not something I've seen from him time and time again on multiple sites - nor have I seen him talk about any kind of compulsion.

"Fingernail Compulsion

Ever since I was a little kid, I've had this compulsion to cut my fingernails, cuticles, and the skin around my fingernails, to the point that I've come to identify it as a form of self-mutilation, . I often sit, sometimes for an hour, cutting away at my cuticles with a pair of fingernail clippers, to the point that they're just an awful-looking mass of hardened, brittle tissue and nail. My fingernails are so short, so whittled down, that I can't even open a can without having to grab my keys or a knife to flip the tab up enough for me to grab it. I couldn't find any decent pics, but my fingers look considerably worse than those of a typical nailbiter.
I also have to go get a manicure three times a week because im so self consious of the way my toe and fingernails look.

LINK: http://estrip.org/articles/read/lukamagnotta/49063/Fingernail-Compulsion.html
I have been working, along with a few others, on a psychological profile for Luka and I am becoming increasingly convinced there is going to be an insanity defense and maybe rightfully so, I really believe he is very seriously mentally ill and has been off his medications for a while.

This is just further evidence of that, along with his stated desire to have the horns on his forehead removed.

He was also a model. Yes definitely good prop for politics. You crack me up!!

I'd like to see him as our PM one day. He's nice to look at. Now everyone knows where my priorities lie in politics. :floorlaugh:

Wow! He IS handsome! But his father always had that "sexy ugly" thing going on and his mom was rather pretty.

Sorry for the OT. I just hadn't seen JT's pic before!

"Fingernail Compulsion

Yeah I've read that. Look at how many posts are made in a relativly short time... Imo that says that he easily gets obsessed with things and when he's finished with them he throws them away, like I said jmo.

In reading the page that another poster had posted, about questioning the "Russian Mafia" page being LM, ( http://mafiarussian.hubpages.com/hub/Luka-Magnotta-Russian-Mafia )

I scrolled down and read a comment in the comment section that said this
" Charlene 7 months ago

Luka Magnotta was also friends with Timothy J Boham, another *advertiser censored* star. They were roomates in Los Angeles years ago, then Timothy (aka Marcus Allen) was convicted of murdering J.P Kelso in Denver Colorado. Tim actually got Luka Magnotta into modelling and *advertiser censored* .. Tim even came up with Luka's stage names and introduced him to all the important people. Thought u would like to know that fun fact."

Upon researching, the Timothy guy has been sentenced to life in Arizona, and they're investigating LM in connection to the dismembered body in Arizona. So he could be connected somehow. Although the dismembered body in Arizona was more recent, he could still have ties there? Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol

This page here, says that the 2 murders aren't related? http://www.pimasheriff.org/bulletin...olice-departments-homicides-cases-unrelated./

Here a posting from cutelittlenemo1 (vladimir Romanov) asking for small animals. In Arizona. December 2011.
http://www.animalloversweb.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1324515757/ -

That picture was taken in texas with an iphone 4 with a 6% crop. I wont post the address as it mite have nothing to do with anything

Also, judging from LRM's apartment I think it is safe to assume he was not anywhere near a granite counter top so unless he sent that to someone it might have been a google image search? I really really hope he didn't send that to someone who is happy enough with it to post a picture. :-/ ugh

I just saw a picture of LRM 'modelling' about a 5 minute walk from my front door. Talk about chills running down my spine. :(

Scars, holes, scar, abrasions...This guy's face is trashed from the work he's had done.

large.jpg

Call me crazy, but when I hold my hand up over one half of his face the right side looks considerably less threatening or "evil" than the left....:waitasec:

He still has the devil's horns and they're real.

Which reminds me of a quote by a wonderful detective on one of the ID channel shows I watched last weekend .....wish I could remember the detective's name.

"In order to catch the devil, you have to go to hell first".

"Fingernail Compulsion

Here's another classic from the same link-
06/23/09 09:51 - 80.ºF - ID#49050

People Hate Me Because Im Beautiful
Why do people hate me just because I am beautiful?
Why do people avoid my just because I am beautiful. Guys don't want to be around me because they are afraid they would look ugly standing next to me. People don't ask me out because they are intimidated by how beautiful I am. I am so beautiful that if you saw me you would probably be jealous too. I don't mean to be rude but I am just being honest, I know that I am beatiful and I never hide the fact that I am. What should I do, my beauty is a gift but also a curse? I've even tried making myself look uglier but I had to face the fact that there is nothing in the world that could cover up my beauty.

Well Luka jump ahead 3 years and your wish to be uglier comes true. You're probably the ugliest human imaginable. :banghead:

I might be dreaming here, but does anyone else remember seeing an online reference to LRM being raised Catholic?

Also, there was some reference to him being involved in Satanism. Was this something that was put out there by the animal activist peeps (whom i hope get a serious case of fleas ;)) or was it determined from a genuine LRM account?

Very creepy you would have that. Here we are worrying about our Governments spying on us and along comes you. :what:

Are you a close friend of the victim? If not then :what::what::what:

lol @ kaRN of course not haha! Based on a previous post (sorry cant remember which member did it in previous thread #5) where he added a domain name that was registered under Jun's names, through his gmail account also noted in that thread I found other e-mails online and all of the above! :p

After all the info we have gathered...we have found no conclusive evidence to link Jun Lin and LM...I REALLY feel like it was a craigslist post (the one that was posted on here days ago) or some other online connection. I think that Jun Lin was lonely...and Luka took advantage of that. I believe Jun Lin had NO idea what was in store for him.

I really think this is how it went...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member