Asia Argento, a MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Asia Argento 'admits she DID have sex with Jimmy Bennett in texts' | Daily Mail Online

Asia Argento cancels festival appearance after she is pictured naked with the underage co-star, 17, she denied having sex with - as friend reveals texts she claims show actress ADMITTING to the encounter[
My understanding is that the young man took the photo.

"As part of the agreement, Mr. Bennett gave the photo to Ms. Argento"
Asia Argento, a #MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

With all due respect what matter does it make WHO took the photo. It is done, proof ! Thank you Mr. Bennett for using her narcissistic self to llow it . Like a trophy.

Here is the deal:
1) AA came out in front of all of the movie business to accuse Havrey Weinstien of rapping her at 21--she made it clear it was 21--like that is some virgin number for her. …..and what is 17

2) After she was "supposedly" raped by HW she continued to have a relationship with him to further her career---innocent 21 year old.

*Note: in NO way am I defending HW Lets be clear.
I find it interesting that after she made this announcement every women in Hollywood came out with their own story of abuse --

Who do we believe anymore thanks to Ms Argento.
Problem: AA disrespected women further by her actions then and now after this young man.I find it hard to believe HW raped her and that she did not think it was perfectly fine if it helped her career.
Each case must be defended on its own merits but her actions have made a JOKE of the Me Too Movement and Rose McGowen

She can not even show her face at the Festival this year because this was where she made Her money from HW --here is where she cried rape!
IMOO she is a hypocritical, narcissistic ,manipulator who threw a legitimate movement under the bus.
I am sorry this is how I see it and no she is not the victim

Asia Argento 'sent unwanted topless video to comedian she knew had a girlfriend' and then 'freaked out' when he got upset, saying she did this 'with all her friends'

Asia Argento sent unwanted topless video to comedian and then 'freaked out' when he got upset | Daily Mail Online

-from the article;

The podcast in which Leach said all this was released on June 2, a week before the tragic suicide of Argento's boyfriend Anthony Bourdain.

---
I rather like that Leach told Argento off on behalf of his girlfriend. -Good guy.

This really is filling out the stress, hurt, and wounded pride Bourdain might have been dealing with leading up to his tragic end.

April 2018 Payoff to Argento's underage sex abuse victim.

May 2018 Argento eclipsing Cannes with her sanctimonious MeToo speech. --Stringing along Hugo Clemente who published that speech.

June 2018 Leach's podcast June 2.
Same time Argento is photographed canoodling all over Rome with Clemente.

Bourdain was under contract for his show Parts Unknown, had a huge reputation, family, and child to protect. And he got himself totally enmeshed with a crazy person, a duplicitous person. Did Bourdain find himself in a space where he felt there was no other way out? --While I don't think Argento was the cause, she might have been the catalyst. Bourdain did not look well -- beginning to understand why.

-from the article;

The podcast in which Leach said all this was released on June 2, a week before the tragic suicide of Argento's boyfriend Anthony Bourdain.

---
I rather like that Leach told Argento off on behalf of his girlfriend. -Good guy.

This really is filling out the stress, hurt, and wounded pride Bourdain might have been dealing with leading up to his tragic end.

April 2018 Payoff to Argento's underage sex abuse victim.

May 2018 Argento eclipsing Cannes with her sanctimonious MeToo speech. --Stringing along Hugo Clemente who published that speech.

June 2018 Leach's podcast June 2.
Same time Argento is photographed canoodling all over Rome with Clemente.

Bourdain was under contract for his show Parts Unknown, had a huge reputation, family, and child to protect. And he got himself totally enmeshed with a crazy person, a duplicitous person. Did Bourdain find himself in a space where he felt there was no other way out? --While I don't think Argento was the cause, she might have been the catalyst. Bourdain did not look well -- beginning to understand why.

It just keeps getting worse!

The Italian actress was due to appear as a judge on the new series of the talent show which begins airing September 6.

But sources at Sky Italia and FremantleMedia Italia told Variety that they had decided to pull her following a report that she paid former child actor and musician Jimmy Bennett a $380,000 hush money settlement after they allegedly had sex when he was just 17 and she was 37.

Argento has since admitted the payout, which she said was made by her former boyfriend Anthony Bourdain, but denied she ever had sex with Bennett, claiming that the money was to help his career.

Sky Italia and FremantleMedia had previously issued a statement saying if Bennett's allegations were proven to be true, they 'would have no choice but to take note of it and put an end to the collaboration.'
Asia Argento is axed from X Factor Italy | Daily Mail Online

Seems to me AA story keeps changing....
She never deserved AB's loyalty. MOO

OMG! Anthony Bourdain, a man who had suffered with depression most of his adult life, had to made the payment to that young man for Asia Argento's pedophilia. He also defended her #metoo claim when she continued to sleep with grotesque Harvey for years to further her crappy career. Karma, please come quickly to Argento! RIP, Tony.

In the statement, McGowan, who is distancing herself from her fellow feminist friend, claims she had recently learned about Argento's relationship with Bennett from her romantic partner, Rain Dove.

'I received a phone call and series of messages from the being I’ve been dating - Rain Dove. They said that they had been texting with Asia and that Asia had revealed that she had indeed slept with Jimmy Bennett.

Rain also shared that Asia had stated that she’d been receiving unsolicited nudes of Jimmy since he had been 12. Asia mentioned in these texts that she didn’t take any action on those images.'

McGowan, Dove and Argento had spent time together in Berlin last month after the tragic suicide of Argento's boyfriend and celebrity chef, Anthony Bourdain.

McGowan said about the alleged explicit images from the child: 'No reporting to authorities, to the parents, or blocking of Jimmy’s social media. Not even a simple message "Don’t send me these images. They are inappropriate."
Rose McGowan releases explosive statement on Asia Argento sex scandal | Daily Mail Online

This is just so so sad, and so so awful. I don’t really know how anyone in the entertainment industry gets through it with an intact healthy psyche. The culture seems to imply anything goes, every man for him/herself, don’t ask don’t tell....ingredients for dysfunction, abuse, severely damaged mental health, crimes against humanity in the truest sense. I despair for anyone entering that industry. The deal with the devil for fame is too high a price to pay.

This is just so so sad, and so so awful. I don’t really know how anyone in the entertainment industry gets through it with an intact healthy psyche. The culture seems to imply anything goes, every man for him/herself, don’t ask don’t tell....ingredients for dysfunction, abuse, severely damaged mental health, crimes against humanity in the truest sense. I despair for anyone entering that industry. The deal with the devil for fame is too high a price to pay.
That's my reaction to all this, too. The underside of the industry is dark and ugly and the public side is glamour. What can that do to a person, mentally and emotionally, when so much of his/her life is covered up and fake to begin with? I would think you'd see everyone as either competition or someone to use for your own gain - and that's not a fulfilling way to live. And the reward of fame and fortune isn't such a reward, as we see time and time again.

I know this isn't true for everyone in the industry, but it seems next to impossible to avoid the ugliness.

jmo

Rose McGowan urges Asia Argento to be the 'person you wish Harvey could have been' after sex assault row
Rose McGowan has weighed in on the controversy surrounding fellow MeToo activist Asia Argento after the actress was accused of sexually assaulting a male actor.
She paid the actor $380,000 (£294,000) after he said she assaulted him when he was 17.
McGowan, who along with Argento made sex assault accusations against Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, said it was important the row didn't "break the momentum of the movement" and urged her friend to be the "person you wish Harvey could have been". <snip>
yahoo.com

Asia Argento Accuser Jimmy Bennett Allegedly Got Swindled by His Own Parents
Argento has used the lawsuit, which claimed Bennett’s parents ‘misappropriated’ over $1.5 million he earned as a child actor, against him. But it paints a very different picture.

08.27.18 4:41 AM ET

Long before Jimmy Bennett reached a $380,000 settlement with Asia Argento over sexual abuse claims, he sued his parents for allegedly taking $1.5 million of his earnings as a child star for their own use.

The suit, filed in 2014, has surfaced again as Argento has tried to offer a coherent defense against the allegations that she sexually abused Bennett while he was still a minor. In a statement sent to reporter Yashar Ali, Argento used the lawsuit to try and discredit Bennett as greedy and litigious. Bennett, she wrote, was “undergoing severe economic problems” when he requested the settlement from her and had “undertaken legal actions against his own family requesting millions in damages."
Asia Argento Accuser Jimmy Bennett Allegedly Got Swindled by His Own Parents

Point being?
Well, it seems somewhat hypocritical that he led the charge in the #metoo movement, yet behind the scenes was sweeping the issue under the rug when it directly involved him/his lover. I'm not one to speak ill of the deceased, but when public figures go out for cause celebres, they open themselves up to this. I wish the springsteens and deniros of the world would clam it up. let the general public enjoy their artistry without having to deal with their soiled political viewpoints

We tend to say in Spain "La cara es el espejo del alma" = The face is the soul's mirror.
This woman's face says it all. pedo... I do not understand why she is still enjoying life outside a prison cell :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back