AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to be a lurker and read all you wonderful posters ideas and news links etc. in this thread but as I'm subscribing I thought I'd add a theory, be it a real bizarre one but no harm in putting out there. :crazy:

In the latest news story, a man has come forward and stated he checked out the suitcase hidden behind some bushes back in March, he probed around, found nothing of interest, certainly no bones but he did something of significance, he moved the suitcase closer to the road and in full view of passing motorists.
More than 90 people have contacted police and said they've driven by this suitcase over the last few months. Several others have told police they stopped, rummaged through the suitcase, didn't see any bones and left it as is, until last Tues/Wed, an interested person discovered the shocking remains of a child while checking out the contents of the suitcase.

Two ladies from Wynarka have told police they witnessed an unknown man in his 60s carrying a dark suitcase through town approximately 2 months ago. Another lady stated she saw a similar man on the same day walking by the highway without a suitcase.

There is something wrong here obviously, either the ladies sighting is out by a couple of months or they're right, therefore he's not responsible for discarding the suitcase. Also, their description is of a dark coloured suitcase, the one pictured is clearly light/medium blue.

Sorry for being so long winded, but what if the perp saw the suitcase sitting by the side of the road and placed the child's remains inside it? He/she had the remains in a plastic/laundry bag, another suitcase? This could be a reason why so many people never found the remains while rummaging through the suitcase. This also places the stranger seen in town 6-8 weeks earlier, back in the picture except for the no suitcase sighting if the same man. This means the suitcase and clothing is not relevant to the child.

Once I read this over it does sound outlandish :facepalm:, hopefully, the police and the forensics team will crack this case soon. Is this a boy or a girl? What is their name and if they've been listed missing?

JMO
Wow! Thats actually really brilliant!

You could be right, Primesuspect. That could be why police are saying don't assume the clothing belongs to the victim.
I'm curious how they are ruling out potential victims. Is it due to neighbours etc reporting children that haven't been seen and then being tracked down safe and well?

You could be right, Primesuspect. That could be why police are saying don't assume the clothing belongs to the victim.
I'm curious how they are ruling out potential victims. Is it due to neighbours etc reporting children that haven't been seen and then being tracked down safe and well?

I would think that size could account for some, and possibly dental records for some others. If a 7 year old was 48" tall when last seen, and the body appear to have been about 36" at death, it might be safe to assume it's not a match. The same would go for a child missing 3 teeth (or having one or more secondary teeth) if the body had a ful set of prmary teeth. MOO

ETA: Some may have also disappeared too recently to fit the age they believe the bones are.

Im curious about that aswell. Obviously they have some sort of specific detail that doesnt fit.

I'd expect so. Someone calls in about the family down the street and they go and do a wellness check - sight the child, rule it out.

I've got kids in that age group...I'd be a bit appalled if they knocked on my door! Must be awkward.

not necessarily - it could just be friends or neighbours reporting what they thought was suspicious - such as they hadn't seen a little girl in awhile - but possibly LE was able to make contact with the family & determine that the child is safe

this was discussed earlier - we don't have context for that quote

trying to figure out what the police statements mean sure is a riddle

ETA: oops I see it's being discussed right below - just catching up

10 :( .......
10 families that won't have closure are still searching for their baby. So sad that so many small children are gone with out a trace.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not a crazy theory at all, PrimeSuspect. The number of people opening the case without seeing bones has concerned me also. The case is small, just carry-on size, so even if the bones were wrapped in some of the clothing I would have thought something would be noticed.

The other two things that bother me about the sightings of the man carrying the suitcase are the colour of the case and the size. It looks much lighter in colour than black, even allowing for fading. I vaguely remember the case being referred to as "large" when the report first surfaced, but I could be wrong. I have no ideas as to possibilities here, just find it confusing.

Someone calls in about the family down the street and they go and do a wellness check - sight the child, rule it out.

I've got kids in that age group...I'd be a bit appalled if they knocked on my door! Must be awkward.

It would be confronting.. I'm sure if people reported seeing a child around and then suddenly wasn't there anymore they would be doing it in a well meaning way. For example if a child was visiting relative who had only just moved to a new area, neighbours may assume the child is part of the family and if they notice suddenly the child has gone (not realising they actually went home) may feel compelled to report that information

Then there are people who would use it as an opportunity to try and incriminate or harrass former partners/ friends/ relatives that they have resentment toward.

Then you would have people calling Crimestoppers for a prank/ attention/ company who invent a child to report...
Sad, but these things being out both the best and worst in humanity...

[h=1]SA Police rule out 17 potential child victims in Wynarka suitcase murder investigation[/h]http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/sa-police-rule-out-17-potential-child-victims-in-wynarka-suitcase-murder-investigation/story-fni6uo1m-1227449308265

sorry i was way behind when i posted :blushing: :shame:

Note the dead branch next to the cairn. It looks like it's pointing into that clump of trees, like an indicator. It is still there in the 2010 street view pics PantherA posted above. There are no overhanging trees of significance that this branch could have fallen from. It looks like it was placed there deliberately.

Hi and welcome :)

Yes those stacked rocks are a bit odd aren't they, they were like that back in 2007 street view too:
View attachment 78462

PrimeSuspect your theory could well be the case here. So many people looked thru the case and didn't see the bones. Although me personally if I noticed how dirty and bad condition the clothes were in I wouldn't continue looking . In saying that I've never done that sort of thing Before.

PrimeSuspect your theory could well be the case here. So many people looked thru the case and didn't see the bones. Although me personally if I noticed how dirty and bad condition the clothes were in I wouldn't continue looking . In saying that I've never done that sort of thing Before.

I havent done anything like that either, seen things like but my mother must have a criminal mind or something because any old blanket or bag or anything on the edge of the road when we stopped as kids mum would say dont touch that there could be a body in there.

Links that are behind a paywall.

You can paraphrase and include the link in case anyone has a subscription, or wants to pay for one, you just can't copy and paste.

Thank you.

Sorry guys but I dont even know what a paywall is. Just trying to help :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members