AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they can use it in another historical case that has a lot of relevance on another thread?

Would probably depend on if when the incident occurred if DNA was obtained.

I am very surprised that this technology is not being used on the Baby Doe case here in the US. Maybe we just don't have it here yet.

Is the blond wig on the mannequin indicative of the little girl being blond or fair haired?

SAPOL

SA Police have today announced they believe the skeletal human remains found near Wynarka last week are those of a girl aged two-and-a-half to four years.
The officer in charge of the Major Crime Investigation Branch Detective Superintendent Des Bray, also said investigators believe the little girl could have died up to eight years ago – potentially making her aged 10-12 years if she was alive today.

While the forensic analysis has not yet provided a conclusive result regarding this child’s gender we are reasonably confident at this time that these are the remains of a girl who had fair hair and was 90-95cm tall,” he said.
A mannequin with hair of a similar colour and length, dressed in new versions of items of clothing found with the body was displayed to the media today as Task Force Mallee investigators continue their inquiries into the child’s murder.

“We believe the child died elsewhere and was placed into the suitcase before being left at the Wynarka location,” he said.
“For reasons I’m not going to disclose we are confident that this child was murdered and we would appeal for anyone with information that might assist us to make contact.
“This is a tragic case and we continue to follow a number of lines of inquiry in a bid to identify this child.

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicene...1740356569982/899259886818021/?type=1&theater

Heartbroken to hear it was little girl. A little boy would have been heartbreaking too, of course. I have a little girl at home and I can't imagine how anyone can hurt a sweet little child.

Poor little thing.

SAPOL

SA Police have today announced they believe the skeletal human remains found near Wynarka last week are those of a girl aged two-and-a-half to four years.
The officer in charge of the Major Crime Investigation Branch Detective Superintendent Des Bray, also said investigators believe the little girl could have died up to eight years ago – potentially making her aged 10-12 years if she was alive today.

While the forensic analysis has not yet provided a conclusive result regarding this child’s gender we are reasonably confident at this time that these are the remains of a girl who had fair hair and was 90-95cm tall,” he said.
A mannequin with hair of a similar colour and length, dressed in new versions of items of clothing found with the body was displayed to the media today as Task Force Mallee investigators continue their inquiries into the child’s murder.

“We believe the child died elsewhere and was placed into the suitcase before being left at the Wynarka location,” he said.
“For reasons I’m not going to disclose we are confident that this child was murdered and we would appeal for anyone with information that might assist us to make contact.
“This is a tragic case and we continue to follow a number of lines of inquiry in a bid to identify this child.

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicene...1740356569982/899259886818021/?type=1&theater

Still thinking MM, all the dates add up including age, hair colour, height and age of bones. A pedophile link was the most likely scenario and Roderick MacDonald was questioned in relation to this as it was believed he was in the area at the time. Coincidentally he alluded police for many years around this time and traveled the world over using stolen passports including NZ and AUS. Oh and he owns a yacht. All pretty suspect IMO.

I had a feeling from the start, before the clothing details, that this would be a girl..... possibly as long ago as 2007, how awful that this little one has been kept somewhere for so long after her life was taken....

Theories that make sense to me regarding why now after 8 years:

1. Perp selling home and needed to remove the evidence
2. Family of perp discovered and wanted her found to give closure to the family
3. Perp is getting old/ill and wanted to remove so that family wouldn't find when they are clearing out the home
4. Discovered by new owners of a home/property and they freaked out and didn't know what to do (foreign investers maybe?)...

I dearly hope there is someone out there who loves her and is searching for answers about her disppearance. No one deserves what has happened to her. :'(

Edit to add:

I agree that it could fit with Madeleine-- hair colour, 2007, age..... if there was a way that they could get here from Portugal without being discovered (willing to bet it is possible)... :(

Wow, imagine if it was Madeline. Obviously wouldn't be the outcome her family are hoping for. But to have found her.... just wow.

I really hope she's still alive.

I also wish this poor little one was also still alive.

Wow, imagine if it was Madeline. Obviously wouldn't be the outcome her family are hoping for. But to have found her.... just wow.

Still thinking MM, all the dates add up including age, hair colour, height and age of bones. A pedophile link was the most likely scenario and Roderick MacDonald was questioned in relation to this as it was believed he was in the area at the time. Coincidentally he alluded police for many years around this time and traveled the world over using stolen passports including NZ and AUS. Oh and he owns a yacht. All pretty suspect IMO.

I think it definitely needs to be investigated thoroughly.

I had a feeling from the start, before the clothing details, that this would be a girl..... possibly as long ago as 2007, how awful that this little one has been kept somewhere for so long after her life was taken....

Theories that make sense to me regarding why now after 8 years:

1. Perp selling home and needed to remove the evidence
2. Family of perp discovered and wanted her found to give closure to the family
3. Perp is getting old/ill and wanted to remove so that family wouldn't find when they are clearing out the home
4. Discovered by new owners of a home/property and they freaked out and didn't know what to do (foreign investers maybe?)...

I dearly hope there is someone out there who loves her and is searching for answers about her disppearance. No one deserves what has happened to her. :'(

Edit to add:

I agree that it could fit with Madeleine-- hair colour, 2007, age..... if there was a way that they could get here from Portugal without being discovered (willing to bet it is possible)... :(

Great theories!

Didn't a pedophile die in gaol recently? Who was it?? Was he from SA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie