Australia - 3 dead after eating wild mushrooms, Leongatha, Victoria, Aug 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have been looking at the suppliers for the big supermarket chains. (re: the button mushrooms)
To see if the suppliers were able to be easily reached by the police.

Coles says all of their mushrooms are 100% Australian grown.

Woolworths says they always try to source from Australia, unless there is a seasonal difficulty obtaining a product here.
I also know from shopping there that their signage reflects where all their produce comes from. If it is Australia (usually) or another country (sometimes).

Aldi say their mushrooms are 100% Australian grown - they show on a map exactly where their mushroom growers are located in Australia.
I can confirm Coles and Woolworth Mushroom are Australian, a friend of my her son works and it Manger of a Mushroom farm out side Melbourne, they are in process of leaseing some land from Farmers in Intercountry Victoria ( to help bring income to struggling Farmers) Mushroom are grown in large Sheds with seurity and safeness.

DC Mushrooms on Grocer Shelves? A Switcheroo?
If all mushrooms sold in stores come from mushroom farms and zero come from foraging (which is the story we've been told via mainstream media) then it's literally not possible for deadly mushrooms to have entered the supply chain - unless - they were done so by tampering in the same way as people who put razor blades in food or such....
snipped for focus @Observe_dont_Absorb
Mushrooms growers & vendors may generally follow extraordinary procedures to assure safe mushrooms in the mkt place, but I doubt they are totally immune from an grower or vendor EMPLOYEE who wants to cause injuries/deaths to consumers and/or damage to employer's finances or reputation.
Seems inserting DC mushrooms into processing at a grower's facility would be likely to be detected.

The mysterious insertion of sewing Needles into Australian Strawberries* - distributed thru out OZ- was traced to a strawberry farm supervisor, who was arrested, but charges were later dropped. Not so easy to detect little needles in the berries at farm, processor, or grocery.

Would shoppers seeing grocery bin w red DC mushrooms where buttons, Portobellos, enoki's belong prompt them to bring to employee or manager's attention and avert a disaster? IDK.

But what about a product-substitution done on a SMALL SCALE? Sprinkle just a handful of DC's into a grocery bin? Tampering by a disgruntled retail employee or customer, or a rando pulling a potentially lethal TV “Jackass” type stunt?
I recall the Chicago Tylenol deaths in 1982 resulting from product tampering.**
And the first death-by-tampering case in USA in which a woman laced Excedrin w cyanide, left it on drug store shelf, resulting in death of stranger who bought the painkiller. Tamperer's plan to kill her own husband succeeded, and she was convicted of both murders.***

People plan & do outrageous things. IDK if these deaths are among them.

** The Chicago Tylenol murders were a series of poisoning deaths resulting from drug tampering in Chicago area in 1982. The victims consumed Tylenol-branded acetaminophen capsules that had been laced with potassium cyanide.
*** https://web.archive.org/web/20160307103507/https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-8061375.html

I keep feeling she had dried the poisonous mushrooms much earlier (who knows when) and stored them at her unoccupied rental property I think its located in Mount Waverley??

So if there is any way to establish that there is some remnants still present at this place - this might establish pre-meditation I guess is what I am suggesting??.

I just feel since her mothers passing in 2019 there has been a lot of activity in the Residential area - selling waterfront property, buying property and renovating then selling. Then buying land and building, buying a rental etc etc in a rather short time frame over many different locations. Just my opinion on the stress levels involved in managing and overseeing this.

This could bring differences in opinions to a more exaggerated level even though they were separated I believe that is a lot of turnover of property in a short time span. I might have the timing of them wrong??

Conflicting opinions of those she felt had no business asserting their ideas or maybe she felt more in charge of where her life should be heading and didn't appreciate anyone trying to block her. MOO just trying to speculate on possible motives for her not seeing eye to eye with her in-laws. MOO

I read about the wedding ring yesterday in a Herald Sun article. It was briefly mentioned half way through the article.
My thought at the time was "I wonder how long it will take for the DM to read that and get it into a headline". (In this instance, a sub headline.) Seeing that they had yet to publish a story about the memorial.

I also wondered if it was Simon's own wedding ring, or if it was perhaps his father's ring.
Sometimes people (my brother) wear a parents wedding ring to honour the marriage and feel close to them.
I was furious at the Dm mention.. they're so invasive..
But, I too wondered if it had belonged to one of his parents.

If EP has committed murder/attempted murder, poisoning is not such a 'bad' way to try to get away with it.

The situation is controllable by her, so she didn't have to suffer the same consequences. (As opposed to trying to do away with people perhaps in a car crashed by her, or setting her home on fire with all the victims inside.)

It could be seen as some kind of accident.

There is no question of "how did you accidently shoot/stab 4 people'?"

imo

I cannot for the life of me see any possible advantage to killing them all.
She had nothing to gain.
She is independently wealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members