Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that the classic definition of Chinese whispers?

But seriously does anyone have any news re Nigelaine and/or why the police would have decided to investigate this as an unlawful homicide prior to the body being found?

Yes and the person who told me the information would definitely not have embellished it. They are a:fence: very honest and straight up person.

Marlywings

I believe you, Mountainhigh and Keyboredom to be either the same poster

So please quit the sock-puppet efforts because they're wasted on me

Ha ha ha ha ha.

One word .... Awesome!

I'm off to the show with the fam and enjoy some of this beautiful day.

If the men in white coats come and collect 'someone' say goodbye from me.

The following is a speculation of a Possible Scenario from limited information:
Their relationship was alleged to be ongoing over the past two year period?
The alleged $600,000 Insurance was taken out on Allison 13 months ago?
Their relationship continued throughout this time, the children were integrated into it?
the BC in-Law's were phased into it?
Slowly grew an attachment to the mistress being part of the family. Allison on the outer.
The marriage continued on paper only - effectively?
GBC and TM allegedly pre-plan Allison's demise according to rumour?
The 13 month Insurance period has just finished?
Allison's demise was planned for another month -allegedly?
Allison was murdered by 'unknowns' 4 weeks ago.
The children are encouraged to carry on as 'normal'?
The GBC TM relationship continues as 'normal'?
Allison had been phased out (as insignificant) and TM phased in during this time.
The BC Snrs, children see the relationship with TM as 'normal'.
Allison had been replaced as partner and mother and DIL.
Local people in the community were used to seeing GBC and TM.
GBC and TM socialized with the children with friends.
There were serious financial difficulties with the business and domestic fronts.
Someone made an assumption that Allison would not be missed.
The marriage was reduced to an on-paper situation with some co-parenting.
Her significance to GBC was her name on paper for future financial benefits.
Sad for Allison. Foolish for her killer(s) as in 'the real world' Allison was loved by many.

yes nice train of thought!

calm down marlywings...we don't need another two swinging in the ring at the moment. 1 set is enough...lol
just kidding, i understand what you are saying.
the media is a necessary evil. they can be your best friend or your worst enemy..look at the phone tapping debacle..
i despise their lack of professionalism is all.
how many times did we have to endure off the same journo "she was last seen leaving the house at 10pm walk" OR "last seen at 10pm watching footy show as GBC went to bed"....
ok fair enough, the actual journo doesn't write everything, they have their lackies for a lot of it.
But jesus, have some pride in your work and proof read it before it goes to print and stand up and say hang on, don't write that rubbish, because I have already written something differet to that the day before.
is it that hard??

Throughout majority of Courier Mail's reports there's been three journo's who have been the main reporters...Alison Sandy, Trent Dalton & Kate K (can't remember the spelling). They've been involved with the case from the beginning....all crime/court reporters.

Alison Sandy was the journo who spoke directly with the Dickie family & that interview was published in Courier Mail couple of weeks back.

There's been a few reports out of Sydney newspapers...one of them is into publishing her own crime type books....hence her reports are quite "flowery".

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on this site although I have read with interest, the many posts tracking this case over the last month. I just want to say that I think it’s great that there is this online community full of caring people who, although most did not know Allison, are determined to seek justice for her.

I have a nagging thought I’d just like to put out there. Allison was petite, she was only approximately 55kg and that puts her at the lighter end for her height I believe. TM is apparently, 180 cm tall approximately and her weight would likely be at least 65kg (bare minimum) but I gather from images that she would be more than that. IMO - In a physical confrontation, one probably highly emotionally charged also, I would think that Allison could be easily overpowered by someone who is an Amazon in comparison to her petite frame. I apologise if this has been brought up before and it’s one of the postings I missed. Again, IMO - I can’t help but think that the police are drip feeding information about TM being repeatedly interviewed and that they believe more than one person was involved in Allison’s murder and that they were known to her.

I agree Zorro...we are being drip-fed info which police & media knew weeks back.

Million dollar question is when will the lid blow off the pressure cooker??

Hoping it's damn soon that's for sure.

I'm not sure it will be soon. I thought last week may have seen an arrest of GBC during the week. However listening to the local jungle drums there is a strong beat that GBC is not the perp. You can put 1 and 1 together and see that police may have a much stonger/determined character to deal with.

Going off your recent posts it seems you once wore the 'blue uniform' or perhaps still do (haven't been able to work that out).
This forum is about throwing ideas out there, sharing information, general discussion, asking Qn's etc and for the large part we can all do that without fear of sarcasim or ridicule.
Would Appreciate your 'cute' remark if it were sincere but clearly it wasn't, it was belittling.
This partiicular post was in fact about requesting some feedback from Hawkins or Dark Shadow on this matter and not a direct statement or remark on what 'I think' as you have pointed out. Hawkins has since elequently replied on the matter including detailing how the DPP will decide if their is enough evidence to proceed and not the QPS in this case. The QPS will determine timing of the arrest and he in fact pointed out that whilst no, the Children would not typically play a part in the timing he did also point out that under special circumstances they by all means have the powers to do so and it could be relevant in other cases no doubt. Just probably not this one.
This in fact was the main point of the post, i.e for Hawkins to enlighten those interested in this particular issue that was raised. He since has.
Thanks Hawkins

Goodmorning and how is eveyone today:seeya: The cute remark was genuine. It is refreshing to see people endevour to see the good in people.

The mass media is what it is and most of us know that. But I'm not going to knock the mass media for it's online headline re: TM today, because they cite police sources as saying TM's involvement with GBC in an extra-marital affair is a 'focus of the investigation'

That's not fluff. A focus of investigation into a murder is serious stuff

Those who know or are associated with TM obviously are angry about the headline and the police sources behind it. Too bad

My outrage is aimed directly at those who murdered Allison Dickie. I want them charged and tried

I'm not sure it will be soon. I thought last week may have seen an arrest of GBC during the week. However listening to the local jungle drums there is a strong beat that GBC is not the perp. You can put 1 and 1 together and see that police may have a much stonger/determined character to deal with.

Could you be alluding to a "senior" person?

Wonder if NBC and EBC were both working at Century 21 when the affair discovery was announced to staff by GBC?

What was the date on the Meet the Team archive page that was on the thread a while ago?

Is it possible a "senior" person was fed up with the untidy family situation and financial problems and decided to eliminate someone to ease the pressure? Someone who thinks nothing of eliminating living creatures? Looking back at the granny pash thing, maybe that was wife "thanking" her big brave husband??

Could you be alluding to a "senior" person?

No. The locals pick TM. I think NBC/EBC are probably working with police to ensure she is incriminated and their GBC gets a slap for being an accessory (emotional irrational after the event). I think that's why he engaged lawyers quickly. Humble personal opinion only and subject to change as things unfold.

(Added) the granny pash may have been a genuine feeling of relief after the police visit "Our boy will be safe".

Yes Zorro, I agree that the police do have a much stronger/determined character to deal with and this is evidenced by the fact that she's apparently been holding up throughout lengthy and repeated questioning. IMO

No. The locals pick TM. I think NBC/EBC are probably working with police to ensure she is incriminated and their GBC gets a slap for being an accessory (emotional irrational after the event). I think that's why he engaged lawyers quickly. Humble personal opinion only and subject to change as things unfold.

(Added) the granny pash may have been a genuine feeling of relief after the police visit "Our boy will be safe".

You could be right - hadn't thought of it that way.

so we have gone with every local 'liking' GBC for this crime to now TM...
I think i need a rest from here....
if she is involved then he is equally involved... IMO

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on this site although I have read with interest, the many posts tracking this case over the last month. I just want to say that I think it’s great that there is this online community full of caring people who, although most did not know Allison, are determined to seek justice for her.

I have a nagging thought I’d just like to put out there. Allison was petite, she was only approximately 55kg and that puts her at the lighter end for her height I believe. TM is apparently, 180 cm tall approximately and her weight would likely be at least 65kg (bare minimum) but I gather from images that she would be more than that. IMO - In a physical confrontation, one probably highly emotionally charged also, I would think that Allison could be easily overpowered by someone who is an Amazon in comparison to her petite frame. I apologise if this has been brought up before and it’s one of the postings I missed. Again, IMO - I can’t help but think that the police are drip feeding information about TM being repeatedly interviewed and that they believe more than one person was involved in Allison’s murder and that they were known to her.

Hi Coashugger, and welcome to the forum.

The disparity in thier physical sizes is something that's been at the back of my mind too. But I imagine it would be quite rare for one woman to kill another through brute physical force. At least not without sustaining injuries yourself during the struggle.

You're thinking the "I wouldn't work for anyone else"??

seriously stay on topic - the drip feed is getting interesting - new media stories and stretching the info to fit different scenarios is when you sleuths come up with some great theories and strategies so don't waste time on flaming the others you are all too good for that stuff!

This courier mail story maybe the tip of the iceberg for TM now - they may go and do some more digging around the whole affair now they can talk about publicly!!! It would be interesting to see if there were any business interests withinour outside of the C21 franchise that were being alloted to TM as well as her recieving the cream of RE listings. (I wonder if GBC gave TM listing knowing that the two of them would share the profits and keep ABC out of the loop?)

Hi Coashugger, and welcome to the forum.

The disparity in thier physical sizes is something that's been at the back of my mind too. But I imagine it would be quite rare for one woman to kill another through brute physical force. At least not without sustaining injuries yourself during the struggle.

Agree. Could have hired someone to do the deed. Then she could live her dream life with GBC.

People, it means Jack Shi*
doesn't mean anything apart from Qld Newspapers simply wanted to sell another 50,000 copies this Sunday!
Somebody mentioned does this mean she is now officiallly the 2nd POI. she's alays been a POI.
There have been many POI in this case.
THIS ARTICLE MEANS NOTHING.
we know no more about this case today than we did yesterday....

Mountainhigh, you seem to get quite fired up with the talk of the mistress's. I just have to ask WHY?? Blah.blah yep innocent til proven guilty, but I think there's more to it? Care to share a bit more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214