Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
definately. they know him and stopped and asked if he was ok as they thought it very odd

well, why is this not a bigger deal? to me this seems like a very big deal. On the very same night a woman is murdered, her father in law is seen in the middle of the night at a scene that is considered crucial to the investigation, and hasn't been questioned as to what he was doing there or who he was waiting for? does anyone think this is CRAZY??? IMO this is huge!!! I just thought it was more spec that the old dude was the 'big kahuna'

thanks Squizzey :)

Here it is.

The car that crashed into the pillar was today sold at auction.

Boring and irrelevant!

The channel 9 news promo says there is a new twist in the ABC case.

Do you know what they said please? I was watching channel 7 because it said about new crucial info about a murder but it was about 2 nurses not Allison. It must be just channel 9 and i missed it

Ch 9 news .... Honda crv GBC crashed on the Sunday? Sold at auction today....how is that a new twist on the case?

Channel 9 major news flash - the Honda CRV that GBC borrowed and pranged at Indro was auctioned off today for $3600.

That was it.

In other words, written off by the Insurance Coy. Bet the friend is p*ssed.

Channel 9 major news flash - the Honda CRV that GBC borrowed and pranged at Indro was auctioned off today for $3600.

That was it.

EX-Friend I would suggest!!

As I understand it after speaking to a friend of mine who is a programmer (although he is not a forensic programmer) anything that involves the internet will leave a fingerprint even if you smash the hard drive with a hammer.

Your ISP providers server will still have a record of your internet browsing history, unless you are skilled enough to hack in there and delete it, and given the firewall it would have you would need advanced programming skills and a fair bit of time to being doing that.

I can't imagine it being any worse than trying to dress a 1yo in all their Winter layers ;)

Deleted my comments as it appeared I was negating someone elses' opinion. Which was not my intention.

Thanks Mum 73,

Yeah - I was thinking if Allison was having a soak in the bath, murderer drowns her, gets her out of tub and dries her off - then dresses her.

But to be honest I have no idea how difficult it would be to dress a dead body.
This is awful - I am talking now in general terms - not about Allison : (

But I suppose we do not know for certain she was drowned in the bathtub - this is the third theory. We have had strangulation, vicious slap and now drowning. So again - this is only speculation on one of the possible causes of death.

I was thinking about GBC engaging a lawyer on Day 1. If my wife went missing and the police declared my house to be a crime scene, confiscated our two cars, computers maybe mobile phones with critical contact information on, I think that I would also contact a lawyer to understand my rights under the circumstances - wouldn't you?

see, this is where stuff starts making sense - If GBC was to dump her where she was found, he'd be stupid to drive the way he did - it's longer and a busier road. BUT, his parents live not far from the roundabout, so if he was picking up his Dad it makes sense.
The only other thing I heard from a VERY reliable source (a relative) was that a car of the same colour and make to the fathers car was seen in the area near the Scouts. So that blows that theory as he'd have his own car...

GBC has spoken to lots of people I know, and he's mainly talked about how everyone thinks it was him. You'd think he'd be talking about his grief... odd, no? Her parents have made it clear they think it was him too

I wonder if a gold 4wd could be mistaken for white in the dark....

But zooky, why do you think GBC would pick up his dad at the roundabout? It would be far less obvious to just pick him up in durness st, thus avoiding such a public spot?

This is starting to do my head in :)

That was it.

Media Milking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about GBC engaging a lawyer on Day 1. If my wife went missing and the police declared my house to be a crime scene, confiscated our two cars, computers maybe mobile phones with critical contact information on, I think that I would also contact a lawyer to understand my rights under the circumstances - wouldn't you?

I would for sure if my partner went missing. Not that i think he ever would but the way the world is these days you just never know

But I suppose we do not know for certain she was drowned in the bathtub - this is the third theory. We have had strangulation, vicious slap and now drowning. So again - this is only speculation on one of the possible causes of death.
I guess that also depends if there is a bath in the house or not. Plenty enough houses don't have baths these days, only showers.

I wonder if a gold 4wd could be mistaken for white in the dark....

Well, I know from looking at the photo from last weekend's CM where it showed GBC and Nigelaine in front of a Suzuki suv thing, I first thought it was white in that photo and have since revised this to being gold - and that was in daylight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member