Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum 73 - No if it involves the internet it is I am informed way harder than that infact if they want to spend the time and money nigh on impossible unless you REALLY now how to program in about twenty different languages.If you want to get up to mischeif on via the net head to the library.

"batwater' ??

I am not sure about the computers hard drives. too much hearsay I know from all different places, lol. I have heard from direction of Law enforcement(take what you will of it). that there was legal searches/advice sought on BC computer, in which case hard drive would not have been blank? (I am not technically minded there, whether this info can still be retrieved somehow)

I had heard, also from a police officer involved in the initial search (though not now involved), that they had found evidence of Google searches about "masking DNA" and "accessing life insurance" in the week prior to the disappearance. One might think we can "clear history" on our computers but it's almost impossible - there is always a trace. These sort of searches, if true, suggest premeditation and makes one wonder just how much circumstantial evidence is needed to make an arrest these days? I don't envy the job of the investigators. If you think we as onlookers wanting answers and justice feel frustrated, imagine how they must feel.

New to the discussion . Have a friend who is friends with a good friend of Allisons best friend ( you know how that works !) but word is it was all planned , Sister or GBC's father was an accomplice , & the body was thrown from the bridge. GBC had been wanting a divorce & Allison was trying to make it work. Alot of friction between the two sides of the family for a long time. Apparently at the roundabout CCTV footage or witnesses saw a female passenger. A bit vague on this bit . Sorry . Also its openly thought in the local area , that he did it . Thats all I can contribute at the moment . I believe the police want an airtight case because of past mistakes on the Sica case.

This certainly lines up with my intell.

Mum 73 - No if it involves the internet it is I am informed way harder than that infact if they want to spend the time and money nigh on impossible unless you REALLY now how to program in about twenty different languages.If you want to get up to mischeif on via the net head to the library.

We'll have to agree to disagree, but here is a link to just one example of Privacy Software http://www.cyberscrub.com/en/privacy-suite/gindex.php.
Also, as the former Network Manager for a Department responsible for handling extremely sensitive information, I can tell you that we formatted PC's and then loaded them with a ghosted copy of a Standard Operating System. This process removed ALL data before we donated them to schools.
As I stated, this data was extremely sensitive, and I can guarantee you that none of it was retrievable after my staff had finished with them.

In my opinion, leaving someone in the bush naked could mean the perp had little attachment/regard for them and/or the murder was sex related.
However, whoever left Allison in the bush, left her fully clothed it would appear. This could show regard for Allison or someone that knew her, IMO

Maybe it would be awkward for one's dad to see their wife naked?

I had heard, also from a police officer involved in the initial search (though not now involved), that they had found evidence of Google searches about "masking DNA" and "accessing life insurance" in the week prior to the disappearance. One might think we can "clear history" on our computers but it's almost impossible - there is always a trace. These sort of searches, if true, suggest premeditation and makes one wonder just how much circumstantial evidence is needed to make an arrest these days? I don't envy the job of the investigators. If you think we as onlookers wanting answers and justice feel frustrated, imagine how they must feel.

As websleuthers, investigators might find such a search on any of our computers too - doesn't mean that if our partners go missing we have murdered them!!

I guess that also depends if there is a bath in the house or not. Plenty enough houses don't have baths these days, only showers.

True... I like to bath, but I don't know anyone else that does.
(They shower!!!!)

About the old man sitting at the bus stop at the Kenmore roundabout.

That came from the QPS facebook page. A woman mentioned it there and a reply came asking her to contact Crime Stoppers to report it, her post and response have since been deleted.

The link was on the Aussicriminals site (or was it this one) I woggle between both.

Also, (sorry in a rush so have lost the nuance of the few last posts), but does it seem that the media have left him to go about his personnal business unscutinised by them? Is this our media as we know it today? Methinks possibly the media are more reserved than usual for the sake of the girls. Have they decided on this course of action on their own or have they been warned/put on notice that it's best a certain person does not feel overly pressured/scrutinised? The degree of respect they are showing seems unprecedented (for others old enough to remember the Chaimberlain case).

Interested on other's thoughts on this matter.
MOO

C123

It would seem they have gone "lighter" in recent weeks but probably because the police are being more tightlipped and because no new evidence has emerged. A journalist can't just go and harrass someone on the basis of public suspicion. That said, they must be tagging him to an extent or they would not have been in the basement of Toowong carpark at the moment he was arriving for "work". I think they are doing as much as they can within the realms of legality and ethical behaviour. I also wonder if legal letters with the word "defamation" in the first sentence haven't landed on CM's doorstep in recent weeks? Could explain a certain air of renewed confidence on someone's behalf, MOO??

About the old man sitting at the bus stop at the Kenmore roundabout.

That came from the QPS facebook page. A woman mentioned it there and a reply came asking her to contact Crime Stoppers to report it, her post and response have since been deleted.

The link was on the Aussicriminals site (or was it this one) I woggle between both.

:what: Woggle - now there's a scouting word. I wondered if a woggle and scouting scarf could be used to strangle someone.

I was thinking about GBC engaging a lawyer on Day 1. If my wife went missing and the police declared my house to be a crime scene, confiscated our two cars, computers maybe mobile phones with critical contact information on, I think that I would also contact a lawyer to understand my rights under the circumstances - wouldn't you?

The QP didn't do all of those things on day 1,but the lawyer was hired very early on. I don't havethe references, but they have been placed on the timeline.

[/b]

bbm.

Perhaps this is what the police noticed when they were in the house and gbc's excuse was something ridiculous.

Allison may have been placed in the bath fully clothed in an attempt to revive her as has already been mentioned. :moo:

after a show i watched the other day, it is now stuck in my head that when the police turned up, the washing machine was going. The show i wathced had the suspect (a woman) washing at 10 at night. It caused the police to immediately be suspicious, and i think,if that was suss, then a man washing at 7.0 in the morning is pretty freaking out of place. He may have stuffed up and said she put the washing on and caught himself in a lie??

Thanks. I thought Police seized or search a computer on day 1- same as the cars(I am not 100% certain). The bit of info I heard was that there were searches or legal advise sought via the computer Thurs night. Take what you will of that- but put it this way if this is true the QPS would have that info. In which case this info was still able to be found on the hard drive..how that would be found if so I don't know- if computer was 'scrubbed clean'. In anycase as Possomheart said, obviously not all info was wiped as GBC went to the Indro Police to collect photos off the computer in the lead up to Allisons funeral.

Thankyou Unfolding Truth and Possumheart. You are correct. It must have been a rumour that the HDD's had been scrubbed.

Mum73 - Not retrievable from those hard drives but internet browsing history is always retrievable via your ISP unless you can hack into external databases to eradicate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump