Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an awful feeling GBC has stated to police that the girls were at home, even though they weren't. He could have had them brought home before the police were called (ie some time during the night, or before school) to make it look as though they were there all night. Could he be that low?? I believe, yes, sadly.
It would then mean that others were involved. ??
I feel the confusion over the sleep over has stemmed from one of the children saying something to police (correcting their Dad, which he wouldn't have had in the "plan"), which could be what sparked their initial response.

All IMO

I don't think they were home. I think Allison was at home when she died, and I don't think this would have happened if the children were there. I think they were brought home the next day.

JMO.

G drives silver Holden Captiva SETTLE plate and ABC drove Prado with her name on plate. I have this on good authority - my family member works at taringa and knows G who is currently using gold suzuki
Well he must have changed over the plates. I'm sure he doesn't want to drive a car with ALLISON plates on it does he..I will check with MR on Monday about how easy this process is...

Well he must have changed over the plates. I'm sure he doesn't want to drive a car with ALLISON plates on it does he..I will check with MR on Monday about how easy this process is...

Exactly what I thought, would sell her car too I guess.

I wonder if this means he is on the way to selling the Captiva....Hmmmm :what:

in regards to the search of mineshafts and the rumoured 'mummy fell down a hole' scenario. could this have been an attempt to draw attention away from searching waterways - an attempt to delay the discovery of the body. The longer the body was left to the elements, the more chance of getting away with it.

Were the disused mineshafts common local knowledge?

Good point - hadn't thought of that.
I think the mineshafts would have been something GBC (and possibly ABC) had discussed with the girls as either a point of local interest or as a safety issue to be aware of when hiking with Girl Guides etc. MOO.

You deserve the gold star.. you are doing alot of work on this!.. I thought it was a process involved to change plates..not something instant..Bayside(i think), said they thought it was a fairly simple process..

Ok, I should head off.. spend too much time here.. need a break.

I don't think they were home. I think Allison was at home when she died, and I don't think this would have happened if the children were there. I think they were brought home the next day.

JMO.

I agree, I dont believe the children were home.

Yes I think she was at home when she died too, but I've been wondering for a while if they were brought home early in the morning to provide a stronger alibi for their Dad.

Might explain his refusal to clarify the apparent confusion over whether they were at home that night or on a sleepover.
Just wonderin??

MOO

I'm not being facetitious, but I would much sooner trust the reporting of a news organisation with direct links to all the people involved in this case, and the journalists who have over years built up an individual contacts base within organisations such as the police, than a random person with a penchant for amateur sleuthing via the interwebs.

No disrespect intended to individuals, and it's my own perspective.

I'm just surprised that people are so ready to accept what they are told on non-news websites as the truth, and so quick to disregard what they read in the media as false. Journalists make mistakes at work like anyone else, but you can't dismiss their reporting out of hand. After all, the bulk of the information reported in this particular case has come directly from police spokespeople.

Cheers

Well, in this case about the cars the media has contradicted itself! Refer a few pages back and you will see the report where they state the cars were released on May 16 (I believe) and now they say the cars are still impounded? Most people on this forum really care about what happened to Allison and I don't see why someone would decide to make something up about seeing one of the cars. There are good and bad journalists, like in any profession. Some are more diligent and ensure that what they are reporting is consistent over time and others probably don't really care! My humble opinion only! (IMO Latin is so passé).

Just wondering as someone else mentioned..perhaps the Courier Mail got it half right. Maybe the Captiva is still impounded? But the Prado has been released. Perhaps the captiva has evidence in it.. as was mentioned. There have been no sightings of it. Think Fergie said it was not in the driveway of GBC house.

Maybe the CM got it half right. Does anyone know where the other car is? Maybe police still have it (and maybe he as only just got the Prado back recently).

....and to be honest; I would find it rather creepy if he drove around with ALLISON plates considering the circumstances.

...UnfoldingTruth and I are NOT the same person by the way ;)

Maybe the CM got it half right. Does anyone know where the other car is? Maybe police still have it (and maybe he as only just got the Prado back recently).

....and to be honest; I would find it rather creepy if he drove around with ALLISON plates considering the circumstances.

...UnfoldingTruth and I are NOT the same person by the way ;)

:floorlaugh: I was about to say SNAP!..

yes I can vouch we are not one and the same.

Oh for goodness sakes, can someone take a drive over there and back me up? Lol

I bet the Cm does a story on what you have seen lol, you will have to start charging them for your reports.

Just wondering as someone else mentioned..perhaps the Courier Mail got it half right. Maybe the Captiva is still impounded? But the Prado has been released. Perhaps the captiva has evidence in it.. as was mentioned. There have been no sightings of it. Think Fergie said it was not in the driveway of GBC house.

Yes both cars could very well have still been on impound last night when the report was written....with the Prado released this morning.

I dunno, LOl.. I haven't organised one before. But that would be logic I guess. However I wasn't really suggesting it, just responding to another poster who said something along the lines of it being a hitman hired by GBC and/or his parents and the Police would not find evidence on them then, cause he factually didn't do the deed. My response was that there would likely be a monetary connection though, as they would have to pay said hitman. And the police were checking financial records, so something like a large sum of money being transferred to someone, would surely come under their scrutiny.

I had actually been thinking over the past few days that having paid a professional to do the unpleasant task would explain why GBC doesn't appear to be outwardly freaking out ("business as usual - I just want to get that out there"). He knows the forensics won't link anything to him. MOO.

Why would there by two different Prados? Couldn't GBC be driving around in it this morning and then back home to Brookfield in it this afternoon? :what:

I think you'll find that Fergie said that a white Prado definitely was parked there.

Just drove past GBCs house and white Prado definitely parked outside and lights on but I could not see the number plate.

BBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member