Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Super, but no serious life insurance through a provider not affiliated with my work. My husband does, and we pay through the nose for it. Not sure how it works in the states but here it's based on income, even if it's not work related. If you have a risky job, which my husband does, the company will provide some sort of plan for sure, as his does.

Shhhhhhhh...Relax.......Breath........or else I will get out my rolling pin.....lol
023.gif

Hugs

... ohhhmmmmmm (think yoga) ;)

You just said a whole lot in that last statement! What if GBC was into geocaching and DID want the body to be found, but not for a few weeks, till evidence had decomposed.
Sounds far fetched, but keep going back to the ole life insurance policy.:banghead:

Laughing....You and I do this alot.....Write the same answers at the exact same time....lol......Stop reading my mind!!!! :woohoo:

Hawkins please tell.
Will the defence be getting scientific tests done as well later.
Like Joy Cool was the scientist in Chamberlain trial and the blood was samples were sent to the UK.

Whose defence? We don't yet have a defendant.
When someone is charged the defence will have their own set of experts to try and rebut the prosecution evidence, or to try to put holes in it at the least.

Yes, any finding. Because there is not much one can find in family cars of the victim if not a murder weapon or the soil samples matching with the soil of the crime scene. Either of those findings would be conclusive enough to make an arrest.

You could find insects, pollen, grass seeds, recently dyed hair, clothing fibres, other peoples fingerprints, etc. I am really trying to understand your logic behind the above, but I can't ...

If they did find something, it's just another piece of the puzzle. It doesn't prove who killed her.
It implicates the owner of the car. It is not just another piece. The biochemical evidence is rated higher than love affairs and fantasies about motive. The police in their first appeals mentioned cars looking similar to BC's cars. To me, it shows that the police were considering other cars as well.

Hi I'm new. Been reading since day1. Every single thread.I hope what I say now will not cause too much trouble. This is what I think happened to lovely Allison that night.
Hairdressers.

welcome Aunty, Geez, what time did you start typing that?? breakfast time!
look, quite plausable just like many other non premeditated theories floating about. Who are we to know what happened if this was not premeditated and occured due to a garden variety domestic blow out gone horribly wrong, similar to the way you have thrown into the mix.

However I think from memory the witness saw the cars at 4am near kholo bridge..

I may missed it in your thesis (sorry kidding only) but did you address this timeframe also??

Do you mean "condemn"?

"We" "must not"?

Personally, I think going back to work in the first couple of weeks is a bit much - I feel someone who is distraught and grieving at this early stage wouldnt be able to concentrate on work, even if they wanted to.

Since then, I feel like he pretty much had to - the business was failing and he had lost a lot of staff, and there would have been so much work to do organising the financials, final pays, and then the move to smaller premises. Even though they lost a lot of business, he would have been kept busy IMO. And basically he needs to have some sort of an income and try to salvage whatever he could of the business.

Even though the entity C21 had minimal listings, there was still a contractual obligation to the vendors to sell their properties. It is unfair to vendors to just be left hanging and the principal would need to do what was necessary to honour those obligations. Same with any rent roll. Also everyone reacts differently under extreme circumstances, so I don't see anything unusual about a return to work. The business was not going to run itself.

It implicates the owner of the car. It is not just another piece. The biochemical evidence is rated higher than love affairs and fantasies about motive. The police in their first appeals mentioned cars looking similar to BC's cars. To me, it shows that the police were considering other cars as well.

Dont you feel that was the polices facetious way of being non accusationary? I felt from that, that they believed it to be either of the two cars and they were wanting mroeso confirmation of it, rather than the belief that it was a "similar" car, that wasn't theirs (ABCs or GBCs). JMO

you had originally said that nothing had been found in the cars, can you address that issue please when you get a chance. How do you know this information? In my view this is not something that the police would be singing from the rafters...if they found something valuable that is.

You could find insects, pollen, grass seeds, recently dyed hair, clothing fibres, other peoples fingerprints, etc.

Exactly. Like in any other car driven by a human. Why would the BC's cars be sterile? All the listed above material evidence matters only if it has connection to the crime scene. If it does, then one can draw a conclusion that the car has been to the area of interest on the 19th or early on the 20th.

Yes, it would implicate the owner. However we started this conversation with your statement that because there has not been an arrest yet, this must indicate that the police found no evidence in the cars, to which I indicated that it is not necessarily the case.

Aunty

That has sure given us plenty to dwell on as we drift off for the night. Some interesting new slants in their, will have to digest these theories. Thanks

you had originally said that nothing had been found in the cars, can you address that issue please when you get a chance. How do you know this information? In my view this is not something that the police would be singing from the rafters...if they found something valuable that is.
I do not know for sure. I am just assuming that because if the police did find anything suspicious, they would not have waited for more evidence. There simply could not be more evidence, I believe. Unless the perps have videorecorded the crime.

Aunty

That has sure given us plenty to dwell on as we drift off for the night. Some interesting new slants in their, will have to digest these theories. Thanks

I agree....Well done Aunty.....You are definitely getting us back on the ball...Thank you dear and welcome to posting.....Big smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214