Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to go into possible scenarios where the victim had a romantic involvement with another man, then you'd have to include another man's wife as a possible suspect.

I for one don't think A would have time for any of that. Three girls with extracurricular activities, a husband who was obviously not home a lot.
Agreed NADS. 3 primary school aged children = heavy duty parenting. Lots of extra curricular activities, travelling to and from activities for all three, their friends, their daily care needs, their school requirements is all time consuming. Coupled with alleged marriage difficulties and a husband having an affair, alleged financial difficulties, not much time for self I'm afraid -let alone someone else's needs.

I can't stop thinking about GBC in the infamous interview, when asked if Allison was upset and he said "no" then quickly deflected. If this is true about the police attending earlier in the night, then clearly she would have been upset. Sorry but IMO he isn't an honest man (I know I know, doesn't make him a murderer etc etc etc....)

he WAS lying....it was written all over his face. He just didnt want to say to the public, 'yes, my wife was upset. We had a massive blue, that got really nasty. It was over that fact that I am still seeing my mistress. Even the cops were called.'

He was definately keeping info to himself that day.

Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face."
Am I the only one who thinks "a version" was a strange phrase for Supt Ainsworth to use?

version (as in version of events) is always used in investigations as its the person's own description of what happened. where there can be, and usually is, another description, it will also be described as a 'version'. Im not sure you can read too much into it, as you do see it used quite a bit in law enforcement.

Early departure for me today... I'm off to the rugby.

Now, who to barrack for??

Realise the intended relevance but not a chance! :)

Not a chance ?????????
A quote I once read. Can't remember the author.

“At different states in our lives, the signs of love may vary: dependence, attraction, contentment, worry, loyalty, grief, but at the heart, the source is always the same. Human beings have the rare capacity to connect with each other, against all odds.”

Always a chance. :twocents:

the point about the imagined and constructed suddenly enraged lover of Allison that is proposed as a possible suspect is that it is never substantiated.. this mystery figure flits about, never nailed as to which gender it is..man or woman, height, weight, occupation, history, sighting, record, gossip, previous form, and most amazingly, considering the emotions this activity brings out, Our Boy Gerard has never pointed a finger in that direction. Or any other. Neither has the diagnostic wizard, Olivia, who stated quite firmly and straight faced that Allison 'was depressed'... odd for someone with a Merlin like lover, who appears and disappears like that bloke was able to.

Depression would be the last thing, I would think, under that circumstance. Stuck with Gerard and his ridiculous horizontal adventures, his fiscal nincompoopery, the in laws, she would have been as happy as a clam, if such a creature existed. The holders of this scenario never point out the location of this amorphous being's residence, suburb, car, links, meetings, assignations, friends of friends.. HIS or HER friends... nothing , nothing, nothing.. just ... nothing. This is probably why it is discarded, really. Its simply unsustainable in the cold light of day.
TROOPER: Clever, intelligent articulation of this unlikely scenario. Bravo!

Not a chance ?????????
A quote I once read. Can't remember the author.

“At different states in our lives, the signs of love may vary: dependence, attraction, contentment, worry, loyalty, grief, but at the heart, the source is always the same. Human beings have the rare capacity to connect with each other, against all odds.”

Always a chance. :twocents:

always a chance of anything, i keep an open mind on everything. there's a chance i will win the lotto tonight but i know i won't!
they know who did this MG that s the difference, and it aint a disgruntled lover.
They are just having trouble mounting a case that would hold up in court.

I think one of the reasons that ABC having an affair hasn't been discussed further is because everytime it was brought up the poster was harrassed and belittled. Plus people don't want to be seen as blaming the victim.

Actually it is because the Mods have warned against posting rumor and unfounded speculation. Speculation and theorizing are welcome when it is based on facts. But pulling stuff out of thin air and trying to create a theory around it, is unfair to the victim and sends posters off on goose chases.

If there is some evidence of an affair - then such a theory would be allowed as long as it was proposed respectfully towards the victim, because it could have played a role in the murder. HOWEVER when this is NOTHING to support such a theory - it is disrespectful.

Hope that helps,

Salem

the point about the imagined and constructed suddenly enraged lover of Allison that is proposed as a possible suspect is that it is never substantiated.. this mystery figure flits about, never nailed as to which gender it is..man or woman, height, weight, occupation, history, sighting, record, gossip, previous form, and most amazingly, considering the emotions this activity brings out, Our Boy Gerard has never pointed a finger in that direction. Or any other. Neither has the diagnostic wizard, Olivia, who stated quite firmly and straight faced that Allison 'was depressed'... odd for someone with a Merlin like lover, who appears and disappears like that bloke was able to.

Depression would be the last thing, I would think, under that circumstance. Stuck with Gerard and his ridiculous horizontal adventures, his fiscal nincompoopery, the in laws, she would have been as happy as a clam, if such a creature existed. The holders of this scenario never point out the location of this amorphous being's residence, suburb, car, links, meetings, assignations, friends of friends.. HIS or HER friends... nothing , nothing, nothing.. just ... nothing. This is probably why it is discarded, really. Its simply unsustainable in the cold light of day.

well said...particularly 'Gerards ridiculous horizontal adventures', :floorlaugh:
I happen to agree. there is just nothing there. We don't really know anything about her personal life. At all.

what day is it there?

Saturday???? I live in Mt Crosby.

Did you think I was in Wales? I am off to watch Australia Wales game at Suncorp!! haha - but I would rather be tucked up in bed!

And of course I will be barracking for the Wallabies - I'm an Aussie through and through!

well said...particularly 'Gerards ridiculous horizontal adventures', :floorlaugh:
I happen to agree. there is just nothing there. We don't really know anything about her personal life. At all.

Personally, I liked the "nincompoopery", made me laugh.

I thought we'd be able to brainstorm on here with possible scenarios, as long as it's clear they are only theories. Or do we have to have msm links for everything? If this is so then there is only one man we mob are going to lynch!

I have an open mind to it.. A lot of the stuff that makes BGC "look guilty" is just innuendo and gossip.
I have more of a wait and see what turns up attitude.

When Det Supt Ainsworth knocks on GBCs door next time I can assure you that Det Ainsworth will not be there to say the rosary. :panic:

Might take a while, but it will happen......there will be a big shuffle in the camp then with the potential suspects.

I think one of the reasons that ABC having an affair hasn't been discussed further is because everytime it was brought up the poster was harrassed and belittled. Plus people don't want to be seen as blaming the victim.

Sorry but I just don't agree with this - from memory posters brought it up but no one took it further as there seemed to be nothing in it - I don't recall any harassment or belittling, are you able to link to specific posts? My very first post in this forum suggested the possibility too in those early days, and I certainly received no harassment for the suggestion.

Saturday???? I live in Mt Crosby.

Did you think I was in Wales? I am off to watch Australia Wales game at Suncorp!! haha - but I would rather be tucked up in bed!

And of course I will be barracking for the Wallabies - I'm an Aussie through and through!

haha I was overusing my indecisive posting habit!!!! no, I knew you were in brissy. Cmon Aussies!!!!!

GET WELL SOON CJ AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member