Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtsu3tZsnZM"]Gerard Baden-Clay mistress officially revealed - YouTube[/ame]

and this is that news clip I referred to in my post above

I'd say distraught is a bit of a barrier to a great romance, but thats just me. I'm open to other views on it.

Dobbing in GBC only, or GBC, Mum and Dad??

I don't know?! I'd like to think so Berry, but that's huge move for her - to turn her back on her brother and may'be the entire family (minus Adam - lucky he lives OS!) :/

If they all keep their nerve nobody needs to turn on anyone by the sounds of things...they're all home free!
for now......

You mean TOS... no criticism, an observation of speculations.

Please a summary of posts that's all and feeling for our DV women on site who have had the strength to leave and the death of Allison because I feel her stength was killed that night...........by you know who.

No, I mean TOR = Terms of Reference

Hi. Long time reader, first time poster. Bris born & bred but from the other side of town.

Unfortunately I don't bring anything new or of real value to the conversation.

But I've been wondering about TM & GBC. Do people think the relationship is over? Do you think they would still be in contact?

IMO, btw, I'm pretty old school - I "like" GBC for it, assisted by NBC.

I also think Paul Tulley is a loose cannon and not assisting the QPS by his statements.

RIP ABC

:welcome4:

I think I have missed something in your theory. The car/Prado wasn't left at the bridge.So you have this theory because 2 cars were impounded? You're kidding and I'm the fool for asking right yes ...no uuuummmmmm :banghead:

Sometimes it pays to read previous posts :)

Mmmmmm I would have to agree dear.

Notice the ex-relationships of the naysayers mentioned here have come through loud and clear............very bad exes and have taken along time to stop living in their own la la land/dream of outward perfection before they left finally too.

I know it, I see it, and such a waste of life and now saying GBC was really not 'THAT BAD' and still sitting of the fence saying no....I swing each day/ hour and will WAIT TO SEE HOW THINGS PAN OUT.....IMO :banghead:

I feel for DV DA in our families and want this particular family to roll and admit something to Allisons demise that's all xxxxx

I think people might be offended at the mention of 'living in their own la la land/dream". I don't think any male/female who has been on the receiving end thinks of it as la la land. I think I understand what you're trying to say, just makes some of us sound a bit... silly I guess.

If they all keep their nerve nobody needs to turn on anyone by the sounds of things...they're all home free!
for now......

I hope not... that would be the worst thing if they got away with it. :please:

Mani, if you are still online, I was wondering if you would be comfortable with sharing your theory about what may have happened to Allison? After your posts today I confess I am a bit intrigued... :)

Does anyone know how far down it is from the road surface to the river on the Kholo Bridge? Also, is the Kholo Bridge one of the highest bridges above water level in the Brookfield area?

It's called L ... O ... V... E ...

Yes good point we all have suffered that for good and bad CC.......and the consequences are often have an overall good or bad outcome in hindsight.......so painful in hindsight if our family is burying us.

RIP ALLISON

Someone killed her, at home and dumped her in a river/bank IMO

I think people might be offended at the mention of 'living in their own la la land/dream". I don't think any male/female who has been on the receiving end thinks of it as la la land. I think I understand what you're trying to say, just makes some of us sound a bit... silly I guess.

No, you are not silly! What Berry wrote is totally offensive, even to someone who has not been the victim of domestic violence. It is out of line!

Does anyone know how far down it is from the road surface to the river on the Kholo Bridge? Also, is the Kholo Bridge one of the highest bridges above water level in the Brookfield area?

Any locals on tonight??

Sorry CaseClosed but have to agree to disagree it is called R...E...S..P...E...C..T
for the mother of his children and the vows that were exchanged.

I was looking at it from her point of view. He is the cheater, she is divorced. She doesn't have to have respect for Allison, HE does. She is just another silly woman falling in love with a married man.

No, your are not silly! What Berry wrote is totally offensive, even to someone who has not been the victim of domestic violence. It is out of line!

It is never easy for someone to admit DV whether it be physical/mental or both. The total lack of empathy shown by Berry was shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooks78