Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, then you're having micro naps between posts. There was previous discussion on this subject. That's the pivotal moment that I realised whatever is claimed here, particularly by the supposed 'locals', I take zero notice of. There's been nothing of substance since about the second thread.

Is there high unemployment in QLD or something? Some people have far too much time on their hands.:floorlaugh:

Are you unemployed? ... because I see you here quite often ....

You have choice, read it (and comment) or skip it (and ignore it). Simple!

The site to which you refer above I find unbelievably slow and it freezes my ipad every time I go there ... I've given up on it ... Anyone else have this problem?
The owner of the site wants us to contribute for his beer money .... I told him I would when he fixes his site !

The link isn't on that site, it's on blogspot

The link seems too long to work properly from here - i'll give you a shortened one:
http://tiny.cc/taw8dw

Oh, c'mon. Let's play the 'I'm the tough new forum member with a quirky sense of fun' (hoping for stacks of 'thanks'). Seriously, there are an unfortunate handful of you that have really dumbed down this thread. I've noticed a lot of regular Aus posters steering clear.

Heck, you've all been mentioned on another couple of forums (and I'm not talking flattery).

So, let's see, according to a select few .... we have 1) a love triangle, 2) a trailer 3) money, power, jealousy and 4) necrophilia:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ROFL, pen the book now purlease.

Give it away. Now. I can't stop laughing.

Don't forget child *advertiser censored*, homosexual affairs, sexual asphyxiation.

Don't forget child *advertiser censored*, homosexual affairs, sexual asphyxiation.

and the 15 pairs of initials (I know im overboard) of women GBC has had affairs with.....with varying ages of 22 - approx 60.

With that said, we constantly have around 200 people watching this thread....and until all the toxicology reports come out (if they are even made public), we know nothing and it's interesting, then, the 200 surmounts to a fair amount of people, who are quite interested in what is being said around here......whether it be a little bit of fact and mainly fiction.

Always love your posts Greg :)

I had probs getting back on as well. To Neuromancer- two things made me uncomfortable...1. Lots of eye blinking...might be nothing or it might me a sign that her thoughts are not matching the words coming out
2. "...desperate for her to be returned home... be returned? If she were pleading with ABC directly wouldn't she say "desperate for her to come home" or "Al, we are desperate for you to come home?" I just felt the words "for her to be returned home" objectified her -almost to the point of 'past tense' you know, she is no longer alive. How would she know that? IMO she may know or strongly suspect something at this point..I agree with you...uncomfortable to watch

Yes it was a funny mismatch of two extreme ways of talking about A, as indirect object of sentence then in direct address.

Ok i hadn't noticed the blinking - nice catch. Did think the eyes didn't quite match the voice somehow. And something about the high-pitched crying voice just felt wrong.

It's funny cos the one from 2 days earlier, with BGC, seemed more genuine (it was just something like "we really need to find her"). But then compared to his performance in that, anything else is Oscar winning.

Let's all give Greg and Willough lots of thanks and Truthmorph if you cannot deal with what has been written over the last few weeks in this forum and cannot take the heat; you know the saying. This forum has had its moments but in a typical Aussie way we all have been able to have some laughs amongst some really varied and interesting posts. That is what fora like this are about. And I do not give a rats .... What they say on other sites.

Yes it was a funny mismatch of two extreme ways of talking about A, as indirect object of sentence then in direct address.

Ok i hadn't noticed the blinking - nice catch. Did think the eyes didn't quite match the voice somehow. And something about the high-pitched crying voice just felt wrong.

It's funny cos the one from 2 days earlier, with BGC, seemed more genuine (it was just something like "we really need to find her")

Interesting ... Also at around the 20 second mark, the sister didn't seem to welcoming of the detectives going into the house ... No audio, but odd body language ?.. After all, this was the point in time where one would be grateful to have such significant resources employed in an effort to return a loved one safely.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/house-searched-for-missing-mum-clues-20120425-1xk24.html

I hadn't seen that one before, Olivia's acting was almost as bad as her brothers in the other interview....IMO

Ok so I can't see that video so let's all acknowledge we are on different 'platforms'

Back to the topic at hand - if there were DV orders or incidents in the past, wouldn't there be Dept Families involved and concern over the children's welfare?

I think I posted yesterday or that day before that on the shots after the service only 3 people were wearing sunnies: Nigelaine and their daughter. Indeed the body language is very interesting.

It's funny cos the one from 2 days earlier, with BGC, seemed more genuine (it was just something like "we really need to find her"). But then compared to his performance in that, anything else is Oscar winning.

The earlier video would have been just after Olivia arrived in Brissie and she would have been genuinely worried about where her sister-in-law was. Two days later, the video of her suggests that she either knows what has happened (brother and possibly father's involvement in ABC's homicide) or she's been fed a huge story about ABC's depression and possible suicide, and is trying to believe and stand by their stories. I feel sorry for her, being the one to speak - where are the men in this family?

Child Safety as part of the Dept of Communites would only get involved if there were notifications of Child Abuse or neglect by either teachers, doctors or others who would know the children

I think I posted yesterday or that day before that on the shots after the service only 3 people were wearing sunnies: Nigelaine and their daughter. Indeed the body language is very interesting.

Appearances are also interesting. GBC with the full on beard....NBC with the shaved head....

Interesting ... Also at around the 20 second mark, the sister didn't seem to welcoming of the detectives going into the house ... No audio, but odd body language ?.. After all, this was the point in time where one would be grateful to have such significant resources employed in an effort to return a loved one safely.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/house-searched-for-missing-mum-clues-20120425-1xk24.html

Yep...On a few occasions, I thought her odd....Ages back, I mentioned the reversing ofthe car out of the driveway....and then after she is on the road, she winds up the passenger side window, as if trying to block out the media. If one didnt really want the media attention, they would have the window wound up, before they got out the driveway.

One area I think a few have been nasty on, is Elaine, racing to the letterbox. She is probably nervous that the media are stealing from her letterbox.....In a way, if I was in her position, maybe waiting for lawyer/barrister invoice letters etc, i'd be running to the letterbox too....lol (not wanting anyone to know my business)

Back to the topic at hand - if there were DV orders or incidents in the past, wouldn't there be Dept Families involved and concern over the children's welfare?

Emergency services would be aware from their records if a situation arose at said address. A guidance counselor at the school may have been advised.

I'm curious to know from any Brisbanites whether this matter is the topic of much talkback radio, or is it sort of off limits?

If the husband and father are involved, I don't think his sister knows. They would be absolutely stupid to tell more people because of the risks associated with someone slipping and messing up their plan, and also implicating her in the whole matter. I do believe though that she suspects all is not quite right!! ... Why on earth would you say: "Gerard loves her ....". Is she apologising for him, just in case?

If the husband and father are involved, I don't think his sister knows. They would be absolutely stupid to tell more people because of the risks associated with someone slipping and messing up their plan, and also implicating her in the whole matter. I do believe though that she suspects all is not quite right!! ... Why on earth would you say: "Gerard loves her ....". Is she apologising for him, just in case?

Almost like she is justifying his feelings....or....actions maybe?

I'm curious to know from any Brisbanites whether this matter is the topic of much talkback radio, or is it sort of off limits?

Not that I've heard. The "topic" is discussed amongst the general public, in private. The Media (including Radio Stations) only give bare minimum headlines and details. My best friend in Adelaide, is hearing/seeing the same info via Media down there, and as I am here in Brissie. Lots of "off limits" going on ....... IMO. And, if it helps put the perp away for life ....... I'm happy to let them drive us crazy for details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!