Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest information
Witness saw two cars at 4am at Kholo Creek

"A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.
It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019#ixzz1uwvjEA4H

I was just about to post this..OMG moment. Closing in much? I do beleive one would class the little navy blue car GBC was driving to the police when he crashed it, a small 4wd. It looks like a honda CRV? interesting.

"A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.
It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...es/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019#ixzz1uwvjEA4H

My money's on the white Prado and the silver Captiva. As someone else mentioned earlier and I agree, silver could look like blue in the dark and the Captiva is smaller than the Prado. The car GBC crashed looks quite dark in the pics of it and wouldn't IMO look blue. :moo: and all that.

There is a bluey/green coloured 4wd in the background behind Olivia, look behind Olivia at the 0.11 second mark and the 1.22 second mark in the video

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...425-1xk24.html

This could be anyone's car parked in the street outside of the Senior Baden-Clays house but does anyone recall seeing it before in any other pics or videos?

Thanks but link won't come up for me

Have been searching youtube for vids showing what you've described

Sort of expecting the media to 'innocently' release photos with 'interesting' stuff in the background

Strange ....I note that several links to MSM articles I posted on the Timeline thread have disappeared (page not found). Why would they have been deleted so soon? Lawyers in action?

I don't see him as being the physcially violent type. He's just a big girl's blouse IMO.

(not just aimed at you Makara - but your post was handy :) )

I'm disturbed to see so many people falling for that, this idea that sooky men won't hit a woman. Cowards pick on someone smaller.

Also the type of people who tend to do evil stuff like murders are manipulative and lie!

Latest news story re 4WDs.

1. Gold star for the sleuther who identifies the "friend" who owns the blue car that GBC crashed.

2. What thoughts do you have about why one car would be closely tailing the other car?

3. What thoughts do you have re the larger white 4WD only having parking lights on?

I agree that the the police are using the media to drip feed the suspect(s) (like chinese water torture) in the hopes that someone will crack.

Latest news story re 4WDs.

1. Gold star for the sleuther who identifies the "friend" who owns the blue car that GBC crashed.

Don't know but I bet the "friend" isn't a friend anymore.

2. What thoughts do you have about why one car would be closely tailing the other car?

Something in the boot of the first car and not wanting any other cars to get between them.

3. What thoughts do you have re the larger white 4WD only having parking lights on?

The dumb arse forgot to turn his lights on.

I agree that the the police are using the media to drip feed the suspect(s) (like chinese water torture) in the hopes that someone will crack.

To your last comment. Absolutely. :moo:

(not just aimed at you Makara - but your post was handy :) )

I'm disturbed to see so many people falling for that, this idea that sooky men won't hit a woman. Cowards pick on someone smaller.

Also the type of people who tend to do evil stuff like murders are manipulative and lie!

I said much the same as Makara, as did others. Imo, it's not that many of us have fallen for anything, because most women at some time in their lives have been on the receiving end of violence or threats of same from sooky men and we know how vicious they can be, young or old

My reason for speculating that he wouldn't choose to get his hands dirty is based on his wimpy, precious, hand-wringing performance in his one 'appeal' for ABC's return. It's the sense of entitlement, I think, that suggested to me he'd get someone else to do his dirty work

OR (and this is often the case) very possibly those around him would automatically do his dirty work for him -- quite possibly because he surrounds himself with those sort of people

They say those who've been raised in close contact with narcissists later enter relationships with other narcissists without even realising it. As if they've been 'moulded' to cater to narcissists because the ability to do so was their primary survival mechanism as children. It's also said that narcissists can spot these people a mile away and move in to exploit this 'natural resource'. If any of the above is true, it makes sense the POI would have a willing group of slaves at his disposal, all convinced they cater to him because of his 'wonderful qualities'

That said, I can certainly envisage the POI twisted with rage and inflicting pain. Mummy's boys are often riven with rage against women, disguised as adoration and 'respect'

So it's not that I don't believe he's capable. More a feeling he'd delegate the task like a tin-pot emperor

Not saying that's necessarily how it went. Worms are certainly wont to turn in vicious violence. Experienced it myself

(edit: MOO )

Looks like 2 different vehicles to me. The one in the driveway seems a nuch brighter blue. The crashed one was a darker blue. Hope this helps.

We have already deduced that this is a police forensics van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE