GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if he drove I would think there would be at least some trace blood evidence in his car. This leads me to believe he might have parked a few blocks away, stripped off his clothes...did the neighborhood people hang out clothes to dry? Maybe he brought a change of clothes. Threw those clothes in someones garbage can on his way home.

^ I am thinking complex means that the blood was mixed, so that they couldn't automatically pinpoint who's was where. Lots of cross-transfer etc.

yes and they mentioned they were in different rooms so if cross transfer, mixed blood that leads me to think he might have slashed once, move the body and finished the kill in another room.

Mrs G - Yes, tha is what I think complex meant too.
Lera - I don't think the neighbour was drunk if he was preparing his baby's bottle in the kitchen.

Also if he drove I would think there would be at least some trace blood evidence in his car. This leads me to believe he might have parked a few blocks away, stripped off his clothes...did the neighborhood people hang out clothes to dry? Maybe he brought a change of clothes. Threw those clothes in someones garbage can on his way home.

They searched the bins and the dump for 2 or 3 days but found nothing

Well then the killer had to have gagged them is what I am thinking. No way would two females not scream seriously loud and franticly. I mean heck I went on a roller coaster and I was the best thing about the ride according to others that sat next to us (stranger) after we got off they told me. I thought I was DYING, and OMG I screeched.

They searched the bins and the dump for 2 or 3 days but found nothing

What if he drove out of town? Are there different dumps? I would imagine he would drive out where he worked, stuffed maybe in a barrel of oil.

My thoughts on this quote....."Adelaide Now reported that there was a large amount of blood in the house and some police officers investigating the scene had visibly baulked when entering the front door" from
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8121272/kapunda-family-was-murdered-police

Visibly baulked when entering the FRONT DOOR ....suggests to me one of the victims was quiet close to the front door. ( how I'd love to see a floor plan)

Officers visibly baulked No doubt they would have been confronted with a horrendous scene. The amount of blood alone would probably make you baulk. And being police from a relatively small town I'd suspect they'd probably would've seen many murders let alone a triple homicide. It's possible some of the police investigating hadn't seen a dead body before.

He is out on the street and only did 14 years? OMG! I hope the cops keep an eye out on this guy where ever he moved to.

Believe it or not I have met the guy several times, he has maintained his innocence.

don't mechanic shops have different barrels where they dump old transmission fluid, oil and stuff in? They are usually outside too, and suppose he has a set of work overalls in his trunk. He would get in about 3 to 4 am, parents sound a sleep and if they woke up, his excuse would be, I have to go to work early.

scrub, is that a slang word for something else in OZ speak? lol

^^^ EEK Aussie slang! Um...in bush? I reckon he threw it into bushland somewhere or even buried it in there or something, depending on how thorough he was feeling.

In the first thread there was a poster who said he had inside information from a journalist. He sounded very credible, but of course, it is still only a rumour. His post has now been edited. The description he originally gave of the crime scene and what was done to both Chantelle and to her mother was horrific and very graphic. If his account is true then it makes sense why the Police visibly baulked when entering the front door.

i wonder if he is a trophy taker?

You know, considering the connection, I would be thinking he would have had to take something personal from her room. A diary, some kind or ornament, a piece of jewelry...something personal.

i wonder if he is a trophy taker?

I was thinking that too a few days ago I said yes, now not so sure. The way he was at the memorial made me think, he wanted to take something from there as a trophy because he forgot to take something that night. lol

In the first thread there was a poster who said he had inside information from a journalist. He sounded very credible, but of course, it is still only a rumour. His post has now been edited. The description he originally gave of the crime scene and what was done to both Chantelle and to her mother was horrific and very graphic. If his account is true then it makes sense why the Police visibly baulked when entering the front door.

I honestly do not believe that post...I think it was a wild exaggeration, perhaps a rumor that started floating around. I heard a worse one afterwards that put both into question in my mind.

ETA this is one of the problems with no information..people start thinking the worst. It's human nature to assume we can't be told because it's unspeakable, the simple truth would be better I think for the sake of the people of Kapunda.

I was also thinking what if he stole a knife from a friend, this friend doesn't know it and he was able to sneak it back in his friends house.

Yeah he may have taken the clothes off, put them in a bag and then put the bag in the boot and changed into another set of clothes, so he didnt sit in the car with bloody clothes and shoes. Police searched a local dump at Clare which is north of Kapunda, so im guessing that they were hoping that he may have dumped clothes in a bin at Kapunda and the rubbish was collected by the garbage truck and taken to Clare. Does Kapundas rubbish go to the Clare dump? If there was one tiny spec of blood in his car, then forensics would have found it.

What if he drove out of town? Are there different dumps? I would imagine he would drive out where he worked, stuffed maybe in a barrel of oil.

Oil drums have a small opening on top approximately 60 -70mm ( 2.4 -3 inches). I believe it would be a little tricky to stuff some clothes inside but hey, i dont think it would be impossible, especially if you tore them up into smaller bits with a knife!, actually its quite a good suggestion.

But somehow, going by what else we know, i dont think he thought about taking a spare set of clothes/shoes with him. If he did then surely he would have been smart enough to not walk out side with bloody shoes and leave bloody footprints, as so many other things dont appear to have been thought through well, but in any case he has done something with the blood stained clothes!.

That poster hasnt been back since. Somehow i think they just came on here to rev us up a bit!!!! But yes it kind of makes sense, but i posted a theory that could dubunk a lot of that back in the second thread which i dont believe is back up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member