Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 'Spookily' quiet w/o you Spooks!
Presumably, Spooks has been watching all the documentaries that Petedavo uploaded. In a couple of days, Spooks will probably be back uploading lots of ideas.

Petedavo,
Many thanks, I'm concerned with regard to BREs family being mentioned. We're not supposed to mention BREs family, unless it's for timeline purposes. They're already going through enough, and are probably good people.
It doesn't mention his name, nor where he's living. Only posted it to shut down a statement proposing it as based on fact, when it only started from a speculative posting on reddit which was not based upon any fact.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

With Dido's hand signals, I meant funny as in weird or strange. Is that some sort of sign language?

And in reply of the comment ...love to know if BRE made it... not unless he was living in England and had contact with Dido, Rick Knowles or Rollo Armstrong, and perhaps making some videos or video clips of his own. Who could have been doing that?

Hi Innerchild - re: Dido's hand movements. I looked at the video of White Flag again. Yes she does seem to make a sign with her right hand. She initially has it in a fist but then puts her hand to her body. Has four fingers and thumb against body and then folds index finger down. It's as if she is showing four and then takes one away. She looks into camera while doing this. Maybe some kind of message to someone she knows? It does look intentional. Could be something or nothing. MOO

It's been 'Spookily' quiet w/o you Spooks!

Thanks Hilo!
But not nearly as quiet as the eerie echoes in my hooded head!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Presumably, Spooks has been watching all the documentaries that Petedavo uploaded. In a couple of days, Spooks will probably be back uploading lots of ideas.

CanningVale you are correct!
I've been off doing my SK homework set by PeteDavo.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

CanningVale you are correct!
I've been off doing my SK homework set by PeteDavo.

Initially I thought you was off, sick with man-flu!

I wonder why the CSK case is expected to 'drag on'. Karl O'Callaghan doesn't expect anything to happen for another year or so! Also the court process could take some time! Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!! What does that mean? It's like watching paint dry👁
I may have to call Karl O'Callaghan before he leaves and ask him to take that back - how much more silence are we to endure😱

Initially I thought you was off, sick with man-flu!

Yes I've been sick with Spook-flu! I was so ill, I was white-as-a-sheet!!!! [emoji317]

Yes I've been sick with Spook-flu! I was so ill - I was white-as-a-sheet!!!! [emoji317]

Sounds terrible Spooks - I hope I never catch that 👻

I wonder why the CSK case is expected to 'drag on'. Karl O'Callaghan doesn't expect anything to happen for another year or so! Also the court process could take some time! Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!! What does that mean? It's like watching paint dry

Presumably there's various witnesses to process and evidence located from property/ties or computers. Perhaps there has been more responses from witnesses than they expected, meaning other crimes. Remembering that they've employed extra detectives to work on older cases dating back 30-years. Perhaps Macro has opened a bigger can of worms than they can handle!
JMOO

Does anyone have any other ideas why it would take so long?

The defence will need time to gather evidence and work out a strategy for BRE, if you were the defendant and pleading not-guilty (I'm assuming here) you'd want as much time as possible to get the best defence so you don't wind up doing 25 - life. Also, the prosecutors will also want to gather more evidence and make sure their case is air tight to get a conviction in one of Australia's biggest and most followed cases - I mean if they don't get a conviction there's going to be a lot of people not happy.

Its been over 20 years, why start squawking about it taking years to be solved now ?
Its a miracle already !

Has anyone got any ideas what this is ?
It has a minor similarly to the tigermoth video.

c8905df0975ad6f2b22571453e674e4e.jpg

[video=dailymotion;x4am6ne]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4am6ne[/video]

http://www.dailymotion.com/peterfoley001

Its been over 20 years, why start squawking about it taking years to be solved now ?
Its a miracle already !
Metic,

I suppose most people just want to hear something from the media. Perhaps in the near future, there will be some sort of a progress update. A snippit of what extra they may have found. What we really want is a fixed date when it's going to trial.

It's never to late

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hi Amazing,

If you're new the the forum - welcome! Would you be able to expand on 'It's never to late'. I'd be interested in what your thoughts are?

So correct me if I'm wrong this past week the time frame has lengthen and the head of police is retiring ?

The CSK sent no letters to the Cops. There is nothing transferred from one site to another has been suggested by a woman on here.BS. Ben Jones is still on here, She is definitely different. Two verified insiders on here? Yeah right. They insert themselves from time to time knowing someone who is a relative or someone they know who is close to the case. Stating they were eating a burger. Or they had dream. A dream isn't factual. Usual rubbish. Sorry but Verified insiders need to be checked out by Law Enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010