Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the infamous Zodiac Killer, what other SK's were known to taunt police ?

Also, Do you think our alleged CSK taunted police in any way?

Could the accused have committed more murders that went relatively unnoticed? So then he (allegedly) decided to hunt in Claremont with hope that higher socioeconomic status victims would create more of a fuss.

By choosing victims from Claremont, did the alleged CSK seek out and chase fame?

Sadly it a well known fact that missing or murdered prostitutes barely raise an eyebrow. Which IMO is disgraceful. But surely if the alleged CSK wanted to stay under the radar, choosing victims like prostitutes or homeless people would have served him better.

IMO the alleged CSK craved some recognition of his "craft", so he chose victims from Perth's wealthiest entertainment area - Claremont.

He wanted fame- or he wanted "rich chicks". JMO

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

PLUS - IMO the alleged CSK had killed before the 2 alleged murder victims. It's unusual for the alleged murders to begin in an area like Claremont. I think he practised and honed his skills in less populated and less wealthy areas. And then moved up the "ladder" to Claremont hunting grounds.

I think murders or rapes occurring between 1985 (when he got his driver's license) and 1996 should be examined more closely. And yes we've sleuthed many of these unsolved cases. But IMO we've missed some clue or link.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

OBH is the most interesting amongst similarities yet to be explored. Did everyone move on from OBH because it closed earlier than the pubs in Claremont? Was that the usual practice? go to Cottesloe first, then move onto Claremont?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
I’m glad the Cottesloe hotels are being discussed. I have a feeling that one of those hotels became a local of the CSK (whoever he may be). Perhaps on Friday nights, after the speedway a few men gathered for a drink at Cottesloe. Then there’s the Subiaco football stadium and also, if the CSK was sporty, played sport in the western suburbs, perhaps Saturday’s or a Sunday session was spent at a Cottesloe hotel, thus becoming his local hotel. Then moving on to the Claremont venues.

A few of the incidents initiated from Cottesloe. I’d think he was someone who travelled alone but then socialized with other men at a hotel.
The incidents in 1987 and 1988 which initiated in Adelaide Tce, may have occurred because the Fenian Pub became his local at that time. JC - last seen at the Parmelia hotel which fits in with that vicinity (1988).

According to the spreadsheet most incidents occurred after a Friday or Saturday night – as I’d expect. Lots of incidents occurred during a week night – perhaps we could explore why that was. Perhaps his partner/spouse was away during that time – perhaps they separated for a short period but reconciled.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Photos I took last week in Claremont, illustrating JR's POV from where she was standing at the pole.

Pic 1 Front Door
12471369cf033ac18d46a3a4a7ac283e.jpg

Pic 2 Looking east at walkway and what was Dome Cafe
c850a272cf8798bfe1fcd8b5cdb87bce.jpg

Pic 3 Looking south down Bay View Terrace
c581292272fe4ea07f431fc7af2c1992.jpg

Spooks,
Thanks for the images. The laneway and building it's attached too, looks as though it's been there for a long time. I think someone mentioned in the past that the laneway wasn't there in 1996/1997. Can anyone vouch that the lane-way was there in 1996/1997.

No, not the Pub or anything down that end of Glyde St. I've only looked at buildings at the Stirling highway end of Glyde St, and the weird history of murders around there being somewhat spooky, like a gravitas to evil deeds. Not saying that the accused was possessed by an evil spirit from Mosman Park or anything, but there were quite a lot of satanic worshippers mentioned in that CCC report on the Pamela Lawrence murder investigation. I wonder how many devil worshippers per square kilometre is above normal?

Perhaps those devil worshippers' have an anti-church or some place that they devil worship, based in Mosman Park. Perhaps that's where they congregate.

Do DWs have communions in the ocean? In the past, at a beach, I saw a bunch of people performing some sort of ritual in the water. I sensed it wasn't christian but instead anti-christian.

Besides the infamous Zodiac Killer, what other SK's were known to taunt police ?

Also, Do you think our alleged CSK taunted police in any way?

Could the accused have committed more murders that went relatively unnoticed? So then he (allegedly) decided to hunt in Claremont with hope that higher socioeconomic status victims would create more of a fuss.

By choosing victims from Claremont, did the alleged CSK seek out and chase fame?

Sadly it a well known fact that missing or murdered prostitutes barely raise an eyebrow. Which IMO is disgraceful. But surely if the alleged CSK wanted to stay under the radar, choosing victims like prostitutes or homeless people would have served him better.

IMO the alleged CSK craved some recognition of his "craft", so he chose victims from Perth's wealthiest entertainment area - Claremont.

He wanted fame- or he wanted "rich chicks". JMO

Spooks,
This post is excellent - you should be a writer!

Spooks,
The BTK Killer (Dennis Rader) was in contact with police before being arrested, he was arrested because he sent a floppy disk to them as they had lied to him about it being able to be traced back to him.

Spooks,
Thanks for the images. The laneway and building it's attached too, looks as though it's been there for a long time. I think someone mentioned in the past that the laneway wasn't there in 1996/1997. Can anyone vouch that the lane-way was there in 1996/1997.

IMO this space is more of a 'walkway' than a 'laneway', because it's not wide enough for vehicle access.

This particular walkway has been in existence since at least the late 1980's. I can't recall further back.

I've discussed this walkway before as possible 'on foot' route used by alleged CSK. He could've easily stood on that eastern side of road and called out to JR. The two of them then walking together to his car parked behind Post Office. Or even walking a bit further through other laneways to his parking spot somewhere on Leura Ave.

Pic 1 Walkway looking east
71daaf919c9d2583f5f9d99883516687.jpg

Pic 2 Walkway looking west
840d223b0d50520fb1ffe2912b51221a.jpg

Pic 3 Laneway connecting car park behind Post Office and Leura Ave.
5ef5849962b208f6578d0ca7aa22b58e.jpg

Perhaps those devil worshippers' have an anti-church or some place that they devil worship, based in Mosman Park. Perhaps that's where they congregate.

Do DWs have communions in the ocean? In the past, at a beach, I saw a bunch of people performing some sort of ritual in the water. I sensed it wasn't christian but instead anti-christian.

You may have seen a memorial farewell for a person who had a lot to do with surfing, swimming etc. There was a group in the Trigg area, a few years ago now who met on the beach with their upside down crosses on a chain. They all attended a particular psychologist who got them involved. When you take off the layers it's all about the ego of one person using the others. There is a lot of conditioning, manipulating and sometimes hypnotism that goes on. That's why when the followers are discarded or fall away from the group it can be so hard to become "normal". People are often left paranoid.

Spooks,
The BTK Killer (Dennis Rader) was in contact with police before being arrested, he was arrested because he sent a floppy disk to them as they had lied to him about it being able to be traced back to him.

Thanks
Will look him up again [emoji2]

Spooks,
This post is excellent - you should be a writer!

Awwww now you're making me blush an embarrassing shade of grey-pink [emoji317]
Thank you CV [emoji253]

Hey all, Ive been out of the loop for a while, from memory he was due back in court for a plea this month? Any update on the date?

Spooks,
I believe the laneway was always there, it just wasn't covered as it is now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m glad the Cottesloe hotels are being discussed. I have a feeling that one of those hotels became a local of the CSK (whoever he may be). Perhaps on Friday nights, after the speedway a few men gathered for a drink at Cottesloe. Then there’s the Subiaco football stadium and also, if the CSK was sporty, played sport in the western suburbs, perhaps Saturday’s or a Sunday session was spent at a Cottesloe hotel, thus becoming his local hotel. Then moving on to the Claremont venues.

A few of the incidents initiated from Cottesloe. I’d think he was someone who travelled alone but then socialized with other men at a hotel.
The incidents in 1987 and 1988 which initiated in Adelaide Tce, may have occurred because the Fenian Pub became his local at that time. JC - last seen at the Parmelia hotel which fits in with that vicinity (1988).

According to the spreadsheet most incidents occurred after a Friday or Saturday night – as I’d expect. Lots of incidents occurred during a week night – perhaps we could explore why that was. Perhaps his partner/spouse was away during that time – perhaps they separated for a short period but reconciled.

These are only my thoughts and opinion.
We should throw into the mix that the accused did his training at the Telecom Technical College on the corner of Ley St and Manning Rd Como. There's a pub nearby called the Mount Henry Tavern, and a couple of others around there, the Raffles in Applecross, the Waterford in Karawara, The Como on Canning Hwy, etc. Were any unsolved "incidents" reported in 1980's? Anything near Manning Rd etc?

Re: SS
The walk from Club Bay View to the corner of St Quentins Ave and Stirling Road takes 3min 15seconds

beb5191d631aa49c3ec29805b1cf1f25.jpg

We should throw into the mix that the accused did his training at the Telecom Technical College on the corner of Ley St and Manning Rd Como. There's a pub nearby called the Mount Henry Tavern, and a couple of others around there, the Raffles in Applecross, the Waterford in Karawara, The Como on Canning Hwy, etc. Were any unsolved "incidents" reported in 1980's? Anything near Manning Rd etc?

Or Curtin Uni?

Re: SS
The walk from Club Bay View to the corner of St Quentins Ave and Stirling Road takes 3min 15seconds

beb5191d631aa49c3ec29805b1cf1f25.jpg

Three minutes is a long time whilst wearing high heels.

Good idea. Back then David and Catherine Birnie were active. They picked up women from all over Perth. A couple of ladies who went missing or murdered were thought to be the work of David by himself. In the 1980s he worked near Collie/Bunbury.

between 6/10/1986 and 10/11/1986 the Birnies murdered 4 ladies and the 5th one escaped and survived (thankfully!).

Three minutes is a long time whilst wearing high heels.

SS was wearing flat buckle up shoes.

Great link thanks Canningvale.

I think the shoes are significant to CSK, more so than trinkets or jewellery (he missed Jane's watch) even their handbags although he'd have wanted to go through those for their personal information and probably any cash. As far as I can tell, Jane and Ciara were wearing slip-ons or pumps, Julie Cutler was also wearing pumps. They're the easiest shoe to slip a foot and the first thing to come off in a scuffle, in or outside of a car. Not one shoe was found at abduction or at d-site, nothing even fell out of the car. He didn't lose any of their shoes, not even one.

He can't wear them, obviously his feet are too big but they'd be okay for a large doll or a mannequin. Spooks mentioned in a post some way back CSK may have preferred his victims doll like. I think there may be something in that which could extend his fantasies post attack. Perhaps the police could be looking for a large doll or an old mannequin tucked away in the back shed, or someone else's garage he has access to.

I'm not talking about a blow up doll and imagine a kind of doll or mannequin that can be hidden in plain sight. Without repeating my own experience of realising what I'd thought was a lovely man giving me discounts in his sportswear store was doing to his mannequins, it happens.

Looking out of curiosity at large dolls Canningvale and this was the first one my eyes were drawn to. Creepy coincidence. She's wearing Sarah's shoes, in white.

attachment.php

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200938298007

There are certainly items such as jewellery, clothes, shoes and bags missing from the victims. My thoughts are the perp. left the ladies naked in order to demoralize them – like part of a signature (except CG who was left partly or fully clothed).

Perhaps over the years the accused CSK had a private collection of women’s clothing. Unless it was well-hidden, other family members were perhaps aware of it. I’m sure Macro will get full cooperation from the two ex-wives.

Below is a link to a serial killer who actually had a shoe fetish. The article is well-worth a read, providing much insight into the variety of methods he took to abduct – of which, the first, were opportunistic.

https://www.thoughtco.com/serial-killer-jerry-brudos-973122

The above is only my thoughts and opinion.

Attachments

• dolls.jpg
    dolls.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics