Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was. Media claim Macro got a match and then looked into the file and somehow came up with BE.

quite possibly not. Unlikely actually.

The case was sitting on a shelf for 28 years. It wasn't even a rape, just attempted rape ( Claremont subway anyone?). The would have DNA tested all convicted felons but probably not mere suspects.

That does seem unlikely but the link may have been made through ancestry.com or Macro might have just asked for DNA or they went and obtained his DNA discreetly.

Agreed

I wonder where he killed them and how he cleaned the vehicles.

I believe there were three sites:
1. The place of abduction (Claremont: confirmed)
2. The location of the rape/murder (I believe it will be an open space, with a very specific sound and scent, I think it would be off a main-road to facilitate easy access to the eventual dump sites,)
3. The location of the body dumps (Wellard and Eglington, wherever SS may remain).

Based on the research I've done into serial murder, the most common methods of murder are a) strangulation and b) stabbing. Given what we know about BE I would suggest that strangulation would be his method. Strangulation is typical with power related sexual homicides. Stabbing is typical with lust/rage related sexual homicides. So my money is on strangulation.
Apart from the expulsion of the bowels and bladder at death, there would be very little mess to clean up. The smell of urine or faeces in a car would be easy to explain - oh I had my mate's cat/dog/whatever and it had an accident.

Where she is standing in the MM video. Is that the actual cab pick up spot?

I don't think so. Her death has all the hallmarks of an accidentally drowning rather than a murder. BE left his victims naked and exposed in bushland, not bodies of water. Doubt very much that it's BE. Unfortunately it's likely she was drunk and drowned.
What body of water? Do you mean a lake or creek? I was under the impression she was left near a gutter / storm water drain on the side of a road? There was no mention of drowning? Please provide a link regarding the "body of water".

Can you please go through this step by step because it's very ambiguous.
POI was stopped recently for a drug and alcohol test. Came up positive so was swabbed and charged. Swab was put in the queue for check against data base. A match came up to recently added DNA (from kimono) Police work out plan of action do a bit of observation. get search and arrest warrants then move in

POI was stopped recently for a drug and alcohol test. Came up positive so was swabbed and charged. Swab was put in the queue for check against data base. A match came up to recently added DNA (from kimono) Police work out plan of action do a bit of observation. get search and arrest warrants then move in
Is that a theory or fact?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does any one know BE directly and if they do, has he come across as a series killer

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does any one know BE directly and if they do, has he come across as a series killer

Please tell us how does someone come across as a CK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think throughout history you would find many of the hundreds of caught serial killers "come across as a serial killer". Serial killers are exactly the same as you and me (with the killing part aside) These guys can compartmentalize themselves, to friends, family they are charming and nice, to strangers they are just your average guy it's when they transfer to "kill mode" that they get all serial killy.

Ask the neighbors in just about any serial killer case and most will say something along the lines of "i'm just in shock, he seemed like a normal guy"

Well I think all 3 instances have had the same thing. Right outside an infact busy area. Did they all go missing around close time? What time did the place shut at night? That points away from blitz in public. Particulary the latter of the 3 JR and CG... would not have accepted a ride from one man in a car unless the source believed to be so trustworthy like the local heroes or powers that be down on the club scene kinda thing... But even then... (unless the fake cab guise just pulls up that's the only other thing) I feel a car pulling up with more than one peoples offering a lift is an actual logical feasibility IMHO. But I don't think some guy has just pulled up 3 times either onward bound from wherever they were prior to the exact cab pick up point. I think end of the night the exact same occurrence has taken place almost too easily 3x In a row. I think it's more blatant and "close to home" in terms of their physical radius within 100 metres. Especially who possibly "ran things" down in that area. Too blatant to ever even be thought of. Even came forward perhaps at the time perhaps.... Maybe BE did in fact come forward and was overlooked... We just dont know...

It was neither scenario 1 or 2 it was scenario 3. Random D@A test was positive, charged, results put in queue for testing, connect to recently filed info, make plan, search and arrest.

There is no such thing as a random DNA test.

Agreed. The whole phone tapping theory doesn't add up on a number of levels. There is no evidence that CG or JR used that phone.

The Telstra man talked about earlier in the thread was a specific guy and it wasn't BE. This guy was offering lifts. Macro had an operation called Living Witness that tried to identify girls who had been offered lifts on the assumption the CSK wasn't always successful in getting girls to enter his car. I wonder if some of the reports of this were BE and macro assumed it was the other bloke. Interesting is the other Telstra guy also has next to no online footprint.
Lots of older people who don't trust technology have practically no online footprint. Although it is getting harder it still not an enormous red flag..

I believe there were three sites:
1. The place of abduction (Claremont: confirmed)
2. The location of the rape/murder (I believe it will be an open space, with a very specific sound and scent, I think it would be off a main-road to facilitate easy access to the eventual dump sites,)
3. The location of the body dumps (Wellard and Eglington, wherever SS may remain).

Based on the research I've done into serial murder, the most common methods of murder are a) strangulation and b) stabbing. Given what we know about BE I would suggest that strangulation would be his method. Strangulation is typical with power related sexual homicides. Stabbing is typical with lust/rage related sexual homicides. So my money is on strangulation.
Apart from the expulsion of the bowels and bladder at death, there would be very little mess to clean up. The smell of urine or faeces in a car would be easy to explain - oh I had my mate's cat/dog/whatever and it had an accident.

If you're looking for an intermediate place there are many options. If I wanted to get out of Claremont in a hurry and to a quiet place, the area of bushland bordered by West Coast Hwy, Oceanic drive, Brookdale St and Stevenson Ave would be ideal, only 5 minutes from Claremont through largely deserted backstreets and you have a large area with many dirt tracks that is mostly deserted except for Reybold hill and the old Wollaston religious college. Would he have been so brazen as to use Karrakatta again? If so, again very suitable. Kings Park gets a fair bit of traffic, so perhaps not secluded enough, although of all the options it has the best access to both the Mitchell Fwy (north) and Kwinana Fwy (south).

If the attacks were of the blitz type, and that would be my guess, I'd also suspect that he'd want to take advantage of his 'prize' fairly soon after capture while he was still in the heat of the moment and before any feelings that might compromise his pleasure started to emerge. Also, if I were in his position I'd be really wary of transporting a live person any great distance. All that would have to happen is to get randomly pulled over by Police and the captive kicking the side of the van from the inside to lead to arrest.

I guess it all comes down to how confident the guy was. From what we know there was a fairly long period between abductions compared to many serial killers. Chris Worrall, the Truro murderer, killed seven women in about an eight week period, the last four in the space of six days, and two on consecutive days. Gary Ridgeway, the Green River killer was killing about ten women a year. Three women in fourteen months isn't a particularly compressed time frame. Was he at Claremont a lot over that period and just couldn't find the opportunity? It seems to me that if that were the case he'd have been on the radar earlier. Perhaps he only went looking on rare occasions over that time?

Why Claremont?

Where did he live between Huntingdale and Kewdale?

Please tell us how does someone come across as a CK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Creepy, maybe making weird comments, maybe always focusing attention on young 20 something females. Was just wondering if there were any signs present that gave people hints that there was something he was hiding.

After the bungle with LW etc, I'm not so sure I'd want to identify myself, even if I was innocent
This is the issue, if you were MM, because the cops sat on it for so long you instantly in many people's eyes will be suspect #1 and cops will no doubt turn your life upside down.
Having said that, if you had identified yourself at the time it would be a hell of a lot less suspicious.

Lots of people would walk exactly that way after hopping off a train or similar if heading south, I wonder if the timeline for train transport that night has been looked at, it's just that the guy looks like he is walking at a fair pace so coming from somewhere and going somewhere.

Sorry this doesn't make sense, the DNA would have matched CG and KK rape, they don't need the kimono

The implication is that once they got the hit off the kimono they went looking for who it could belong to because it matched CG and KK

If they got his DNA randomly the kimono is irrlelevent, it is only relevant if they get a match off the kimono then go looking for the kimono thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back