Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the news reports keep referring to her being 43 whereas the thread title has her as 42? Has she turned 43 since she went missing? :thinking:

On the KALOF flyer it says her birthdate is 26 Feb 1974

Where do you think the neighbours walked ELISA home from? They visited her at her house then left, then the wife went over to discuss a personal matter with her according to all reports.

Oh I thought she was at the neighbours house for dinner?

Edited to add: sorry just looked it up. You're correct. Oops sorry. I still am leaning towards accident but maybe it's just wishful thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 days in and I don’t think I’ve seen ANY other family members come forward and make a plea. No sister, brother, parents or friends making public pleas of any kind.
Also keeping in mind the kids are young why are they not whisked off to somewhere safe and private so they are not so exposed to all the drama?

Yes!! In one of the first videos (7 news) I saw 2 ladies hugging at the gate and thought one of them looked 'sisterish' She also hushed one of the kids back inside the house...

All I can guess is they are private people and have thought it best to remain silent (or have been advised to?)

I have seen a couple of FB posts asking people to look out for my friend Elisa...

QUOTE=SarahJaneKate;13669734]Hi everyone

I am a relative newbie. Long time lurker.

I just wanted to make a list of what I think are some of the important points that I don't think have actually been confirmed by MSM yet before they begin to feel like facts on here ;)

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/10/02/13/27/victorian-mother-missing-after-afl-grand-final
I think it has been 'assumed' that this sighting was at 10pm but I have yet to see an article that actually says this. Or an article that says RB was the neighbour who was the last person to see Elisa. Has anyone got a link for that?

Was the dog found with or without a leash attached? I don't think its leash status has been mentioned at all in any news article that I have seen. Has anyone got a link?

Was her Facebook account deactivated/deleted around the time of her disappearance on Sat evening? It is being alluded to her deleting it on Sat night but to the best of my knowledge all we know is that by Tue at 10.34am when a WSer searched for Elisa's FB, it was not active, only cached (see below for SS of time we realised it was only available as a cache):
And we know that the most recent cached version of her FB profile on google is dated 4th Sep (SS below with date cached at top):

We also have a sentence in the article below saying "Her mobile phone, which is also missing, was turned off at 10.30pm on Saturday and remains off. It appears her Facebook account was also deleted." - which sort of 'associates' her FB deletion with her phone being turned off on Sat night but it is neither a quote from the police nor attributed to anything, and to me just means that the reporter tried to find her on FB at the time of writing the article& found that her account was no loner active, just like a WSer did on Tuesday
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/elisas-late-night-run-doubtful-police-now-say-as-aireys-inlet-search-goes-on-20171003-gytun0.html
She could have taken her FB down at any point between 4 Sep & last Sat. OR could Police have asked FB to take her account down when it was realised that she was really missing? I think FB accounts of missing persons quite often go offline after their disappearance?

Hope that all makes sense! Be gentle with me just trying out my first post been working on it for half an hour :D[/QUOTE]

SarahJaneKate Welcome. :loveyou:
Your first post certainly makes sense.
It was terrific and gives us loads to think about.
Initially posts may be daunting, but soon you may become addicted, like many.

Take note, some of these brilliant minds have been posting for years, as you probably have seen in your lurking about.
You'll find many ideas, thoughts, discussions, arguments and humor in these threads, all out to help solve these cases.

Oh I thought she was at the neighbours house for dinner?

Edited to add: sorry just looked it up. You're correct. Oops sorry. I still am leaning towards accident but maybe it's just wishful thinking

It's okay, I'm sorry my post came across a bit snarky which it shouldn't have.

The longer Elisa is missing the less likely it is that she's had an accident, especially considering how broad the search has been since day one.

The longer Elisa is missing the less likely it is that she's had an accident, especially considering how broad the search has been since day one.

No it didn't. All good.

Yes I know. It's just so frustrating with so many holes in the timeline

The Comancheros link is related to the husband's career with ALH group. Lots of news articles about it in 2014.

Yep accidents are normally easily followed by replicating possibilities. This is deliberate one way or he other.

I tweeted VicPol on that particular video to check for 'information displayed not meant for the public'. It's out though now, pretty hard to put the genie back in bottle.

It's been discovered...

attachment.php
Goodness, it took them long enough. No reaction to that comment yet though.

Also the news reports keep referring to her being 43 whereas the thread title has her as 42? Has she turned 43 since she went missing? :thinking:

she was born february 26th 1974

Not too many mothers suicide.
Not many up & leave their children.
Most are murdered.

I'm pissed to think this woman's reputation dragged through the mud.

I can't fathom that an athelete of this caliber is a depressed alcoholic. I thought alcohol dehydrates the body and brain. :thinking:

Deja vu Allison Baden-clay, her murderous husband and his filthy family dripped this kind of BShyte to make her look like a depressed, Valium popping suicidal lazy whale. Stooping so low as to plant many Valium boxes on her car's dashboard so LE might think the same.
Alison too was said to have gone for a walk, she was found at the bottom of a bridge. She didn't suicide, she was thrown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member