Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunshots are heard at Baird's Paddington home at around 9.50am by neighbours. Police say witness reports vary between hearing one shot or several. One used cartridge is found at the scene days later.
A triple-zero call is made at 9.54am from Baird's phone, although it disconnects before anything is said or heard.

This is just so strange. Just how long was LeMarre torturing these two?! Jesse and Luke are smart guys and probably tried to leave evidence behind where they could. Gosh how horrifying. Domestic violence needs to be taken so seriously.
How do you know they were tortured? I haven’t read that anywhere

Jmo

I'm so thankful they found remains, and the investigators don't have to rely on the deranged loser to reveal where he hid them. Glad to take his "bargaining chip" away from him and the victim's familes get some level of closure.

Two bodies have been found in the search for a young couple alleged to have been murdered in Sydney’s east.

Police sources have confirmed the remains of Luke Davies, 29, and Jesse Baird, 26, have been found at a property in Bungonia in the Southern Tablelands”

So heartbreaking. I was thinking it was possible it may have been one of the men found. My heart goes out to their families and loved ones

Is that quite far from Sydney? He may have possibly given them the location?

Still haven't read the last 15 or so thread pages - moving so fast - SO RELIEVED the poor guys were found (finally) but this is infuriating - a beautiful bright young couple with their whole lives ahead of them who had their lives ROBBED from them because of the sick piece of excrement (allegedly). Justice needs to be served to the fullest extent possible! I can't even imagine what their families are going through! :mad: And all because the suspect IMO felt entitled to Jesse, to stalking him and harassing him. Thank God he was stupid enough to not cover his tracks, like, at all. Praying for the poor men and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay