Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Bayley hit with two more rape charges
Posted by: 3AW NEWS | 4 March, 2013 - 6:39 PM

The man accused of killing Brunswick woman Jill Meagher has been charged with a further two rapes in the bayside area last year.

41 year-old Adrian Ernest Bayley is accused of two sexual assaults at Elwood on April 5 and July 15.

He's been charged with two counts of rape, false imprisonment and one count of intentionally cause injury.

Police from the Sexual Crimes Squad are also making a further appeal for a good samaritan who assisted an alleged rape victim in 2000 to come forward.

This is not surprising given history, but again, had he not been released, all these alleged rapes would not have continued to occur, let alone the complete waste of a beautiful life in Jill Meagher - makes me sick.

The man accused of the rape and murder of ABC staffer Jill Meagher has been charged with two more rapes.
Sexual Crimes Squad detectives have charged Adrian Ernest Bayley, 41, with two sexual assaults in the St Kilda area last year.

The new charges include rape, false imprisonment and intentionally cause injury, from an alleged assault on April 5, 2012 in Elwood.
Advertisement
Bayley has also been charged with rape and false imprisonment from an alleged assault on July 15, 2012 in Balaclava.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...ore-charges-20130304-2fgvr.html#ixzz2MYj7Ljpk

Jill Meagher accused Adrian Bayley allegedly assaulted two other women

by: Anthony Dowsley

March 04, 2013 7:55PM

It is the third unsolved rape case Mr Bayley has been accused of since the alleged rape and murder of Jill Meagher.

The Herald Sun understands the charge relating to the alleged attack on July 15 involves a 27-year-old Dutch backpacker, 27, who claims she was sexually assaulted in a lane off Westbury St, Balaclava, after which a photo was released by Victoria Police.

The woman, who spoke to the media in August, was walking home along Carlisle St between 2.30am and 3.30am from St Kilda pub the Elephant & Wheelbarrow when a man allegedly approached and told her she was being followed by a black car and persuaded her to get in his car.

She claims the man, who drove a red car, took her about 500m before pulling into a dark laneway off Westbury St and locked the doors.

BBM.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-two-other-women/story-fnat79vb-1226590253024

So AB has been charged with the rape of the Dutch backpacker we saw last year. Good work Vic Police! :rocker: The young Dutch girl is very lucky to be alive IMO and it was her quick thinking in convincing AB to go back to her place that saved her. His MO with the Dutch girl has also got me thinking that he attacked and murdered Jill in his car. According to MSM there didn't seem to be any physical evidence in the laneway where the rape and murder were alleged to have happened. AB probably used the same MO over and over again. "Someone is following you, jump in and I'll give you a lift." Did Jill fall for this. Got into AB's car only to be driven down the laneway, never to walk out alive? :furious:

IMO AB had this all set up before he even approached Jill. IMO he'd seen Jill at one of the bars or on her way home and was stalking her. He had his car parked just up from where we saw him outside the bridal boutique ready to carry out his latest attack.

I hope the *advertiser censored* rots in jail and has NEVER TO BE RELEASED branded on his forehead with a very hot branding iron!

MOO.

I knew it. That photofit was just uncanny. I believe he used this MO a lot, but with the Jill case I think she knew better and he couldn't coerce her, got angry and committed murder. Also, the comments released to the media citing the attacker as 'pathetic' and 'dumb' did not help one bit. Not smart.

One of the worst serial offenders in the history of victoria, there would be many more he may never be charged with.

Yes I agree well done Vic police!
Gosh, I can't help feeling there is a hell of a lot of rape victims that have a similar mo.

It sheds some light as to what was going on in Jill's final moments on the CCTV footage.
I have a gut feeling he pulled the same 'someone is following you' which is why Jill called her brother .
I also feel Jill watched AB walk off in the distance, that is why she perhaps turned down Hope street ( thinking phew he's left me alone.... I'm not far from home.)
Then as shown in the CCTV footage of AB running( this is before the bridal store) I have the feeling AB ran back and most definately caught up with Jill on Hope street.... What came next is far to sad/horrible for me to go over in my head.
I am weighing up if I want to attend the committal hearing, I'm unsure if I would even get in?

As for the Dutch backpacker .... What an awesome description she gave, brave gal indeed.
Reminds me of another foreign victim Brittish Paul Onions, who was an outstanding witness in Ivan Milat's final undoing.:furious:

Yes I agree well done Vic police!
Gosh, I can't help feeling there is a hell of a lot of rape victims that have a similar mo.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...-1226590253024 byAnthony Dowsley, Herald Sun, March 04, 2013 7:55PM.
ACCUSED killer and rapist Adrian Bayley has been charged with raping two women in the months before the alleged rape and murder of Jill Meagher last year. Mr Bayley is set to face a committal hearing in relation to the Jill Meagher case on March 12.

Eight days to go till Committal hearing.

"Well done Victoria Police".

I knew it. That photofit was just uncanny. I believe he used this MO a lot, but with the Jill case I think she knew better and he couldn't coerce her, got angry and committed murder. Also, the comments released to the media citing the attacker as 'pathetic' and 'dumb' did not help one bit. Not smart.

One of the worst serial offenders in the history of victoria, there would be many more he may never be charged with.

Couldn't agree more. The police photo sketch was IDENTICAL, the backpacker victim did a great job describing AB to the police sketch artist. One of Australia's worst serial rapists and incredibly brazen in his attacks. I am a little bit shocked he wasn't caught prior to Jill. This is a horrendous crime that could have been prevented. I will never got over what happened to Jill, I was numb for a month after she disappeared & was eventually found. Just sickening :(

The police deserve condemnation for not catching this criminal earlier. The sketched image of him looks identical to how he looks. Why didn’t they search their database of registered sex offenders to see who matched the description and then go and question him and monitor him- for months. That would have stopped most of this. The sad fact is that police are under-resourced like all government services, but the rich keep on building their yachts, and women keep on getting raped and murdered, and politicians keep on making meaningless promises for more funding.

Couldn't agree more. The police photo sketch was IDENTICAL, the backpacker victim did a great job describing AB to the police sketch artist. One of Australia's worst serial rapists and incredibly brazen in his attacks. I am a little bit shocked he wasn't caught prior to Jill. This is a horrendous crime that could have been prevented. I will never got over what happened to Jill, I was numb for a month after she disappeared & was eventually found. Just sickening :(

I'm shocked and horrified that he kept getting what amounts to tiny slaps on the hand.

It horrifies me that his prior victims are now probably thinking how it could have been them that was murdered, thats going to cause further distress to his other victims. :(

The police deserve condemnation for not catching this criminal earlier. The sketched image of him looks identical to how he looks. Why didn’t they search their database of registered sex offenders to see who matched the description and then go and question him and monitor him- for months. That would have stopped most of this. The sad fact is that police are under-resourced like all government services, but the rich keep on building their yachts, and women keep on getting raped and murdered, and politicians keep on making meaningless promises for more funding.

I think the police have done an amazing job on this case. They do not want him getting out after what he has done. They can only do so much, it's the courts and parole board who let Jill down. I'm so proud of the police in Victoria for this. They are constantly let down by judges and their weak sentences.

I think the police have done an amazing job on this case. They do not want him getting out after what he has done. They can only do so much, it's the courts and parole board who let Jill down. I'm so proud of the police in Victoria for this. They are constantly let down by judges and their weak sentences.
IMO Victoria Police served their community and apprehended this criminal expediently. We should thank the Victoria Police. Responsibility and fault for the parole of this criminal lies with the Parole Board of Victoria. By writing to them you add your voice, along with other voices, calling for changes to the Victorian Parole Board decision making for repeat and dangerous offenders at risk of re-offending in the community.

The Victorian Adult Parole Board is an independent statutory body established under the Corrections Act 1986.
The General Manager of the Victorian Parole Board is Mr. David Provan.
The address of the Victorian Adult Parole Board is:-
Adult Parole Board of Victoria
4/444 Swanston St
Carlton VIC 3053
Tel: 03 9094 2111
Email: apb.enquiries@justice.vic.gov.au

This is another appalling story. It makes me so sad and angry. At least this poor girl is alive,although at times probably wishing she wasn't. We need to find out why these so called men are doing this. The fact this "pack" of males could justify doing this to someone really,really disturbs me.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...nds-of-rape-gang/story-e6frfkp9-1226590322071

These "men" need to be found and off the streets ASAP.

This is another appalling story. It makes me so sad and angry. At least this poor girl is alive,although at times probably wishing she wasn't. We need to find out why these so called men are doing this. The fact this "pack" of males could justify doing this to someone really,really disturbs me.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...nds-of-rape-gang/story-e6frfkp9-1226590322071

These "men" need to be found and off the streets ASAP.
Totally agree Curiousasacat. These "men" need to be found and off the streets ASAP. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bschultz26