Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting it out that he is Borce's son, and possibly used to live at their house. If you google their address it comes up with a 'reverse australia' with a phone number and the name 'A R' (won't say last name juuust in case, but it's not the same as Karen's, and would make sense with this guys Facebook page'. If they built this house, then there wouldn't be any other records of people living there..

I'm putting it out that he is Borce's son, and possibly used to live at their house. If you google their address it comes up with a 'reverse australia' with a phone number and the name 'A R' (won't say last name juuust in case, but it's not the same as Karen's, and would make sense with this guys Facebook page'. If they built this house, then there wouldn't be any other records of people living there..
what is the house number again??

That name belongs to the owner of the facebook page I thought were where told to stop talking about.

Where's Karen's parents? I'm seeing them missing that they are not begging for help to find their daughter.

That name belongs to the owner of the facebook page I thought were where told to stop talking about.

Missed where we were told to stop talking about it.. I know we can't mention names, which I haven't. Yep, same name..

Just looking over the video where the journalist puts the question to Borce. I find the sister in laws behaviour interesting. When I watch her responses I feel like she knows that this is a possibility and yet is protective to her neice and Borce in case he's innocent. I feel like the police have put them out in front of the media to read their reactions. It looks like Borce did not want to co-operate in that process and his sister in law may have helped talk him around and said she would be the family spokes person just to help the police do their job. Wouldn't be surprised if the police asked the journalist to put that question to him. When the sister in law is asked did she know of anyone who would harm her sister, Borce eye movements are interesting. During the press conference he mainly stares ahead but as she answers that question, his eyes flick to her, trying to anticipate what her response will be . IMO. Finally, her response to the question to Borce...."That is really inappropriate at the moment. Thank you so much."

I feel like she strongly suspects Borce and is trying to stay connected to her neice. MOO

His looking defensive could be that he knows that he is strongly suspected and aware that he is in this press conference to be scrutinised and he feels very angry to find himself in that position. MOO

Having said all that, when Borce looks the journo in the face who asked him the question, I can see his fury. And I can't read the situation. My first thought is righteous indignation and that he is innocent. My second thought is, he feels challenged and his aggression is just below the surface and he could have done it. I usually kick myself for not listening to my 1st instinct so... I think he may be innocent. MOO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourne-woman-Karen-Ristevski-murdered-her.html

The accuser is mentally ill, and you have to put what he says into that context. I've seen mentally ill people believe things happened that never did before and use it as an excuse for their distress. Just saying, I'm on the fence until it's confirmed.

Some really disturbing posts happening. I really hope someone is monitoring him.

Ok this may sound farfetched… but seeing as this is getting crazier might as well
What if the allegations by husbands stepson are true, or not true but she still faces the possibility that she could be framed or put away, could she have planned a secret escape with husbands knowledge (maybe bil as well) to some relative of hers or his in another state that they could trust. (not thinking international as this would involve passports). The less people that knew of her planned departure, less chance of stuffing it up. Maybe the argument didn’t occur, but was a good enough reason for husband to tell police why she went for a walk and “go missing”. Was the back exit, the undetectable route where she would eventually be picked up along the way by the other person who would help her get away. Or did she exit the night before, or out from garage in a car.

There are quite a few ristevskis listed and correct be if I’m wrong but females take on the ristevska ending. A few live interstate.

Also the police couldn’t determine whether she walked to the left to right. Cant sniffer dogs have helped trace her scent.

Also when was she reported missing? That morning/evening? Did Borce ctc her daughter say after an hour of her not returning from the walk to say he couldn’t get in contact with her mother.

I wonder if his phone has missed calls to her following the 10am walk, surely he would have continuously tried to call her I’d say after an hour to find out why she hadn’t returned.

Do we know if the daughter was living there at the time?

Some really disturbing posts happening. I really hope someone is monitoring him.

And it's been that way for quite a while. Why come out now with all of this stuff? This guy is playing everyone with his ridiculous posts. FOS IMO.

Ok this may sound farfetched… but seeing as this is getting crazier might as well
What if the allegations by husbands stepson are true, or not true but she still faces the possibility that she could be framed or put away, could she have planned a secret escape with husbands knowledge (maybe bil as well) to some relative of hers or his in another state that they could trust. (not thinking international as this would involve passports). The less people that knew of her planned departure, less chance of stuffing it up. Maybe the argument didn’t occur, but was a good enough reason for husband to tell police why she went for a walk and “go missing”. Was the back exit, the undetectable route where she would eventually be picked up along the way by the other person who would help her get away. Or did she exit the night before, or out from garage in a car.

There are quite a few ristevskis listed and correct be if I’m wrong but females take on the ristevska ending. A few live interstate.

Also the police couldn’t determine whether she walked to the left to right. Cant sniffer dogs have helped trace her scent.

Also when was she reported missing? That morning/evening? Did Borce ctc her daughter say after an hour of her not returning from the walk to say he couldn’t get in contact with her mother.

I wonder if his phone has missed calls to her following the 10am walk, surely he would have continuously tried to call her I’d say after an hour to find out why she hadn’t returned.

Do we know if the daughter was living there at the time?

The husband stated that Karen left through the garage, which is at the front of the house. The CCTV camera was apparently installed to monitor the rear of the property and was turned off at the time of Karen's disappearance. This according to MSM.

The 29 June was a Wednesday, a working day for Karen one would assume. Her husband has told police that she had $850 in cash in her handbag when she left the house. IMO and this has already been mentioned here on the thread, that money would have been part of the previous day's takings at her boutique(s), along with EFTPOS and credit card payments. Why wasn't Karen at her shop at 10:00am on the Wednesday morning? Did she have staff to open her shop?

I don't believe the story about Karen leaving her home at 10:00am on the 29 June. IMO she has either left of her own accord at sometime on the evening of the 28 June or has been 'disappeared' by someone else.

IMO, what has been presented so far is a cluster **** of bs!

23 Oakley Drive Avondale Heights.

Not sure if it's been covered already but the land opposite this property on the other side of the river is department of Defence land. When their land is looked at on google earth, it looks like only a small percentage of the land is being used as there is only one section where I can clearly see parked cars. Lots of buildings on that land and plenty would not be used on a regular basis I am assuming. The police would have had to search in there surely. Any locals know if homeless people or colourful characters are known to be on that land?

23 Oakley Drive Avondale Heights.

Department of Defence property, directly opposite the rear of this address across the other side of the river. From google earth pictures the site has many building although mostly looks disused except for a section of the property where there are some parked cars. Any locals know if this land is often frequented by colourful characters or homeless people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member