Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have driven past her home several times during the week and on the weekend. I'm embarrassed to say I even took my big fat british bulldog for a shuffle around Oakley Drive hoping that somebody might have been in the front yard/street and struck up conversation, as they do when you have an animal that looks somewhat like a cement mixer on legs. Whilst a populated area with enormous homes I did not see one person walking along the street. All the curtains are down and the lights are out at KR's house. A large house adjacent to them is still in the building stage - however again nobody was outside.

I also love your description of your 4 legged friend...classic!!

I grew up in this area ....... even now when I visit my mum .... I can definately say you just don't see people on the streets anymore... the walking track is used....but its fairly long going through a few suburbs, so walkers can at times be miles apart...

This is why I am not suspicious of the fact that the media/police said no one saw her that day....

Its especially quiet on weekdays

This has nothing to do with Karen sorry. A child has gone missing on the Gold Coast in Qld Australia. Ran away this afternoon from her parents in a park. I'm not sure if a topic has been started for her yet

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y/news-story/f85cf1d3c4ce481e46f692c814966788

A FIVE-year-old girl has gone missing after running away from family members in a park in southeast Queensland.

The child was reportedly with family members when she ran away about 4:30pm from Nielsens Road, Nerang, near the Pacific Motorway overpass.

Police said there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the girl’s disappearance and urge Nerang residents to check their yards for the girl.

SES, the dog squad, ground crews and the police helicopter have been scouring the area since.

Carrara and Worongary residents have reported hearing announcements from a loudspeaker on the chopper advising people to look out for the missing girl, “Jocelyn”.

5 phones? What is he selling too .. Sounds like he's using burners? Maybe there is method to his madness and he's trying to get Borce out of the frame?

I'd be very surprised if he's able to remember the numbers of the phones, sounds like dealing to me, I bet there'll be some worried buyers out there if the police do get the details of the phones

I'd be very surprised if he's able to remember the numbers of the phones, sounds like dealing to me, I bet there'll be some worried buyers out there if the police do get the details of the phones

Could he have had the same number, kept the sim card and put it in a new phone after he dropped it in the loo, or smashed it against a wall during a bender.

Haha, ah yeah 5 different phones says alot, and I imagine there will be plenty of unhappy clients, and suppliers involved.. Which won't end well for Ant..

Thankyou for your post and description of the area. Sounds like a fairly new subdivision, and big new houses there. Love the description of your cement mixer on legs, :)
Maybe KR's family are staying elsewhere right now?

Painful as it must be I'd think they would stay in the house in case Karen returns or phones them. If she has been taken by some unrelated party and were able to escape she'd try to contact then there IMO

It would be helpfull if the Herald Sun provided a description of the man......that the lady they interviewed said approached her twice in the weeks before Karen went missing...

Has she now seen that man.....courtesy of this media outlet?

They make mention in the Stepsons article. ..... that they can also reveal (drum roll) ...

Police have now contacted them (Herald Sun) regarding this woman's story of the man....

It IMO seems the HS is almost implying they are one step ahead of the police...

Haha, ah yeah 5 different phones says alot, and I imagine there will be plenty of unhappy clients, and suppliers involved.. Which won't end well for Ant..

He has put himself in a really hard spot now..... my gut says he wasn't dealing...simply buying.

BUT .... who would go near him now?? ......

Could he have had the same number, kept the sim card and put it in a new phone after he dropped it in the loo, or smashed it against a wall during a bender.

He could mean different phones rather than different numbers but I'd guess the police are interested in pings and call details which I think go with the sim card whichever phone it's in which imo would mean it wouldn't matter how many handsets/phones he had. Possibly more sloppy reporting, they certainly could have made it clearer.

This has nothing to do with Karen sorry. A child has gone missing on the Gold Coast in Qld Australia. Ran away this afternoon from her parents in a park. I'm not sure if a topic has been started for her yet

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y/news-story/f85cf1d3c4ce481e46f692c814966788

A FIVE-year-old girl has gone missing after running away from family members in a park in southeast Queensland.

The child was reportedly with family members when she ran away about 4:30pm from Nielsens Road, Nerang, near the Pacific Motorway overpass.

Police said there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the girl’s disappearance and urge Nerang residents to check their yards for the girl.

SES, the dog squad, ground crews and the police helicopter have been scouring the area since.

Carrara and Worongary residents have reported hearing announcements from a loudspeaker on the chopper advising people to look out for the missing girl, “Jocelyn”.

I made a thread for Jocelyn here, WWGY:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?313190-Australia-Jocelyn-5-Nerang-QLD-24-July-2016

Painful as it must be I'd think they would stay in the house in case Karen returns or phones them. If she has been taken by some unrelated party and were able to escape she'd try to contact then there IMO

Hi suzy, I was just speculating in my reply to another poster and not saying it's a fact that Karen's family are definitely elsewhere right now. They could of been going about their daily business for all i know.

They may realise she won't be back.

What is it now...... 26 days....

How horrible for all those who know and love Karen...

What a nightmare....

If a woman goes missing and her husbands son from a previous marriage states publically that prior to her missing she had
confided with him that she was looking to leave his father all he is doing is putting more heat on the husband. Husband now reads that his estranged son was confiding in his wife who was supposedly looking to leave him.
If he didn't do it and believes the above story one would think he now wishes he had of as wife and son were secretly discussing his family situation.

If the wife was looking to leave wouldn't she be telling her close family or friends of her future plans rather than an estranged stepson who is a self confessed ice addict and has since told police when questioned and asked "did you kill your stepmother?" and replys " I would have like to" and claims he had a motive. Who would tell a secret like that to a drug addict when you know once they are in an induced drugged state of mind are highly likely to expose it.

So one minute we have two people confiding in ones personal information and then next you have one saying they could kill the other. One confides in a person when they trust and love someone I don't sense this has been the case for many many years.
It doesn't add up at all. Maybe next time the reporter could ask him why she would have confided in you when now you publically vent so much anger towards her

If a woman goes missing and her husbands son from a previous marriage states publically that prior to her missing she had
confided with him that she was looking to leave his father all he is doing is putting more heat on the husband. Husband now reads that his estranged son was confiding in his wife who was supposedly looking to leave him.
If he didn't do it and believes the above story one would think he now wishes he had of as wife and son were secretly discussing his family situation.

If the wife was looking to leave wouldn't she be telling her close family or friends of her future plans rather than an estranged stepson who is a self confessed ice addict and has since told police when questioned and asked "did you kill your stepmother?" and replys " I would have like to" and claims he had a motive. Who would tell a secret like that to a drug addict when you know once they are in an induced drugged state of mind are highly likely to expose it.

So one minute we have two people confiding in ones personal information and then next you have one saying they could kill the other. One confides in a person when they trust and love someone I don't sense this has been the case for many many years.
It doesn't add up at all. Maybe next time the reporter could ask him why she would have confided in you when now you publically vent so much anger towards her

So very true. There's no way anyone would confide in an ice addict who has a motive to kill them as he openly suggested on his interview. Does not add up at all. I'm appalled the press even entertained his story. Sounds like he is looking for money for his addiction. Doesn't care who he hurts along the way. And is looking for some attention too. His sick Facebook posts which are now deleted were absolutely terrifying! I wonder if the press saw them? He's a scary, unbalanced individual! Having 5 phones tells me he's a dealer. That's what dealers do... In case they get caught with one phone, then there's not enough evidence to put them away for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So very true. There's no way anyone would confide in an ice addict who has a motive to kill them as he openly suggested on his interview. Does not add up at all. I'm appalled the press even entertained his story. Sounds like he is looking for money for his addiction. Doesn't care who he hurts along the way. And is looking for some attention too. His sick Facebook posts which are now deleted were absolutely terrifying! I wonder if the press saw them? He's a scary, unbalanced individual! Having 5 phones tells me he's a dealer. That's what dealers do... In case they get caught with one phone, then there's not enough evidence to put them away for long.

I hope someone has taken screenshots of his commentary on FB then in case LE haven't seen it, and the info. is given to LE as well. And i hope police are looking at him because he doesn't have an alibi for the day KR went missing, and he has stated he felt like killing her.

I hope someone has taken screenshots of his commentary on FB then in case LE haven't seen it, and the info. is given to LE as well. And i hope police are looking at him because he doesn't have an alibi for the day KR went missing, and he has stated he felt like killing her.

I do ;)

Same!

Police wouldn't need our screenshots, and the fact he's made his Facebook private won't have much effect either, if they need and get a warrant they can probably see everything he's ever posted (including private messages, video and audio he sent through the site) whether he's deleted it or not. [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member