Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking, SR, Ar and VR are almost certainly under surveillance, bugged, tracked etc, not only BR?

As long as police have sufficient reason for the surveillance, and can get a warrant for it. They cannot just get a warrant for no good and valid reason. There will need to be some evidence of potential involvement, I believe.

Perhaps, there is sufficient evidential suspicion against Vasko ... as he was reportedly seen in the Toolern Vale area on several occasions around the time of Karen's disappearance, and has links to that previous search area.

The Herald Sun can reveal Vasko Ristevski owned a racehorse whose former trainer’s stud is at Toolern Vale ...
Mr Kavanagh’s stud on Blackhill Rd borders the properties where police drained dams during a two-day search in December.
A witness had told police they saw Vasko Ristevski at a nearby abandoned restaurant around the time of the disappearance of the Avondale Heights mother.

Also ....

Macedon resident Dean told police that in the days after Ms Ristevski disappeared, he saw two strange men matching the description of Borce and Vasko Ristevksi bogged in a small white truck on Salisbury Rd — about 200m from where the body was found.
“From their appearance I knew they were from Serbia, Macedonia, the Balkans. They certainly had an accent,” Dean said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

I think the fancy lawyer has made it difficult for them. Hope Starry sleeps well at night.

So, say Borce has killed Karen at home, bundled her body into the car and is heading up the Calder. At some point, he thinks F^%K, the phones, and stops to deal with them somewhere around Blackhill Rd, maybe to turn off and dispose of Karen's and turn his own off, or whatever. Then he drives her to Macedon and returns to Avondale Heights to wait for her to not come home from her "walk to clear her head". He is aware that he has stuffed up with the phones, so why doesn't he weave his Calder jaunt into the narrative for the police at this stage? If he knows enough to deal with the phones during the disposal journey, he knows what the phones can reveal. He can bust out his drive story straightaway and not look guilty bringing it up later. Maybe the stress causes this big error.

I only ever used a short stretch of the Calder to go to Watergardens, getting off and going up the Melton Hwy, until late last year when I discovered that Kings Rd exit/entry, so I never really considered the possibility that they would have traveled up a fair bit of the Calder from AH to get to the shopping centre. So this makes me wonder if Borce and Karen used to travel to Bella Bleu to work together and if they did, whose car they took. Did they set out to go to work together and something erupted?

I also never paid much attention to the talk of their connections to property near where the initial searches took place. Did something draw them there? Or perhaps the drama with AR - was the $850 to shut him up, whether he is lying or not, one of them thinks the easiest thing to do is just give him money, and this turned into a heated fight. Maybe they are together for a purpose, Karen alive, where the trackable data stopped, the data that caused the various searches. And then Borce didn't think about covering up that they were there, only from then on once it went bad. Later he sets the last known place she was back in AH, forgetting to account for the evidence of that time they spent together between AH and Blackhill Rd.

Anyway, it's all speculation when it is strung together on very few facts.
Yes, Ozazure, I reckon you're probably right here, as simple as BR driving KR to work, they have argument, park the car somewhere out of sight, maybe strangles her in a rage ..... rings VR, they meet out at the Toolern Vale, could have left body there, and overnight disposal up at Loch Rd. SR may have no idea about what's happened, AR too. Yep, as simple as that 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It could be a hired hit with Masadonian connections

“From their appearance I knew they were from Serbia, Macedonia, the Balkans. They certainly had an accent,” Dean said.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/kar...15942a01e289ad

Interestingly, I noticed this article regarding the murder of 3 Balkan mafia men (in NSW) - one with the surname Ristevski - with the crime being possibly linked to a weapon seized in Victoria.

The three men were believed to be linked to a Balkan mafia which was involved in the distribution of drugs, mainly in the Illawarra area, until their deaths.

Homicide detectives are certain the murder of Saso Ristevski in 2011, the disappearance of Goran Nikolovski a few months later and the killing of Darko Janceski the following year are connected.
“The three are all of Balkan background and known to each other,” Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw said.

Police now believe that a Melbourne underworld figure is also involved after a weapon, possibly linked to Ristevski’s shooting, was seized by Victoria police.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2a1cf29cc4d0d41e8baa8d588927abb9
December 13, 2015

Experienced investigators say that in more than 85 per cent of cases where the missing person is a murder victim, the killer is either the person the investigation identifies as the last known person to have seen the missing person alive or the person who reported the person missing in the first place.

The initial investigation is made up of three parallel strands which look at:

— The location where the missing person was last seen alive.

— The movements of the missing person up to and after they are reported to have been last seen alive.

— A list of persons of interest, which might include individuals from the missing person’s business interests or competition, family, friends and clandestine relationships.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0

Sarah, a university student who has been working in her mother’s clothing shop, “looks frail,” says Celhar-Hili, who is a long-time friend of Karen’s. “She is a beautiful person. She said they are having a hard time and her dad is copping a lot.
From https://www.who.com.au/article/news/karen-ristevski-case-dad-is-copping-a-lot

So this was in March , yet SR claims her dad is "copping a lot". Does she think her dad didn't do it? With all the available evidence at hand and what "she knows",
who does she think did it then? To me it comes across like SR seems to think that it's unjustifiable that her father is "copping it".
If he is indeed the killer then bloody oath he should be copping it. The murderers life, till caught/charged, should be living hell. Absolutely!
Wouldn't SR want the same for the person who took away her her mother forever.

Just seems like a strange comment to make to her mums close friend.

Or perhaps the drama with AR - was the $850 to shut him up,

Detectives would surely had a field day with the $850....

Neither of us here would have a clue what the other has in their wallet or purse.

Detectives would surely had a field day with the $850....

Neither of us here would have a clue what the other has in their wallet or purse.
That's true. It's conveniently a large enough sum of money for Karen to 'disappear' for a few weeks without touching her credit card or ATM, therefore in no immediate danger. BR playing for time and if he's a high roller, it's second nature. SR's face revealed the enormity of the situation could only mean one thing, she was dead. :(

Sarah, a university student who has been working in her mother’s clothing shop, “looks frail,” says Celhar-Hili, who is a long-time friend of Karen’s. “She is a beautiful person. She said they are having a hard time and her dad is copping a lot.
From https://www.who.com.au/article/news/karen-ristevski-case-dad-is-copping-a-lot

So this was in March , yet SR claims her dad is "copping a lot". Does she think her dad didn't do it? With all the available evidence at hand and what "she knows",
who does she think did it then? To me it comes across like SR seems to think that it's unjustifiable that her father is "copping it".
If he is indeed the killer then bloody oath he should be copping it. The murderers life, till caught/charged, should be living hell. Absolutely!
Wouldn't SR want the same for the person who took away her her mother forever.

Just seems like a strange comment to make to her mums close friend.

SR could be in shock. It would be hard to believe your father is capable of killing. Imo, it's not because she doesn't care for her mother, she loves them both. When it all goes down, I'm sure she will need therapy. It's an unusual predicament to be in and I have no idea how I would react in the same situation.

SR could be in shock. It would be hard to believe your father is capable of killing. Imo, it's not because she doesn't care for her mother, she loves them both. When it all goes down, I'm sure she will need therapy. It's an unusual predicament to be in and I have no idea how I would react in the same situation.

It's likely SR would have cognitive dissonance.

'In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress (discomfort) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values; when performing an action that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, or values; or when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values.[1][2] In other words, the term refers to the perception of incompatibility of two simultaneous cognitions, which can impact on their attitudes.'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

It's likely SR would have cognitive dissonance.

'In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress (discomfort) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values; when performing an action that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, or values; or when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values.[1][2] In other words, the term refers to the perception of incompatibility of two simultaneous cognitions, which can impact on their attitudes.'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
But wouldn't all her friends be telling her that br is is the one who did it, i mean she must be the only one who thinks it was a work of a random stranger??

That girl is pissing me off with her reasoning and silence. Just because br did a 'good' job at covering it up doesn't mean he is clean but she obviously thinks her dad is innocent

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Yes I understand she was in shock "earlier on", but 9 months down the track, surely reality would set in . She has lost her mother. Her mother, her best friend will never return. The other person she loved (BR) took away her right to have her mother in her life. I get that there is the feeling on shock, loneliness and disbelief. But when does the anger and distrust kick in. 9 months is a long time to still be on his side and not want justice served for your mother.
9 months to not be able to mourn and grieve the person you loved with your father whom you'd be spending quite a bit of time with. That's tough.

Yeah. The while thing about the $800 she had with her was weird. Exactly why would he even know what she had in her purse?
And Sarah? She still lives in the family home. If she is suspicious of him what is she going to do if she is financially unable to move out? She might just be stuck at home with a Dad who might have murdered her Mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. The while thing about the $800 she had with her was weird. Exactly why would he even know what she had in her purse?
And Sarah? She still lives in the family home. If she is suspicious of him what is she going to do if she is financially unable to move out? She might just be stuck at home with a Dad who might have murdered her Mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are maternal relatives Sarah could live with ... but probably not if she is going to continue to support Borce and be obstructive with the police.

Yes I understand she was in shock "earlier on", but 9 months down the track, surely reality would set in . She has lost her mother. Her mother, her best friend will never return. The other person she loved (BR) took away her right to have her mother in her life. I get that there is the feeling on shock, loneliness and disbelief. But when does the anger and distrust kick in. 9 months is a long time to still be on his side and not want justice served for your mother.
9 months to not be able to mourn and grieve the person you loved with your father whom you'd be spending quite a bit of time with. That's tough.

It would be tough especially if you feel that your phones, cars and possibly home are bugged.
Where do you vent, yell, scream and ask the questions you need answered.
Knowing would be unbearable. Not knowing unfathomable.
Who do you trust?

It would be tough especially if you feel that your phones, cars and possibly home are bugged.
Where do you vent, yell, scream and ask the questions you need answered.
Knowing would be unbearable. Not knowing unfathomable.
Who do you trust?
If you have nothing to hide , then you would be free to mourn, vent, ask questions, answer questions , help solve this crime. After all the police etc are after the killer and are there to help Sarah to get justice for her mother .
The more info she gets out of her father or any other person involved the sooner she will find out what happened to her mother. Her life is in limbo because as far as we know she has not spoken out or given much help to the investigation team. How long can she live in limbo. She will need to restart her life again and right now the killers are not allowing her . That is selfish. The longer it drags out with the lawyers, the bigger the fees I can only assume it will cause financial burden. Own up and give Sarah the courtesy to rebuild her life. Right now everything the family is doing is being scrutinised b/c we have no answers . Sooner or later the killer and any other person involved will be caught.

Sshhhhh I'm trying to fix my petrol gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics