Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d wager the farm that GBC’s family knew he murdered Allison but not one was charged with accessory......we’ll be asking the same about VR, IMO he knew before, during and after.

BR might have the same happy ending if he’s as arrogant as GBC taking the stand.

I’m expecting nasty things will be said about Karen to justify BR’s actions.
Sounds all familiar to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I haven't seen that before ... but I am not sure how he would pocket the rental money. Surely, there is a mortgage to be paid, and any residual would go to Karen's estate, seeing that the house was in her name - since 2000 - and he cannot benefit if convicted of her murder.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...June-2016-15-*Arrest*&p=13849851#post13849851

“Police have never released the cause of death”.
(From FG’s news.com link above).

Could they know?

Could have a full confession on tape?

It is interesting how they word that. As if maybe they do know, despite the condition of Karen when she was found.

Didn't they say fairly early after Allison's murder that they couldn't determine the cause of death? And Allison was found relatively quickly, as compared to how long Karen was missing.

It is interesting how they word that. As if maybe they do know, despite the condition of Karen when she was found.

Didn't they say fairly early after Allison's murder that they couldn't determine the cause of death? And Allison was found relatively quickly, as compared to how long Karen was missing.

Unless Karen had bone injuries, say skull fractures whereas IIRC Allison only had a chipped tooth (which could have been from the bridge fall)...but they still found a significant amount ABC’s blood behind the seat in the car.

I find it slightly amusing that the media know the murderer so very early in the piece camping outside the residence for any sign of movement, running with cameras and mics raised at the ready.
One guess who tells them.

‘Skitch ‘em Fluffy’. I love the cops how they let the dogs out they are always right.

No, I haven't seen that before ... but I am not sure how he would pocket the rental money. Surely, there is a mortgage to be paid, and any residual would go to Karen's estate, seeing that the house was in her name - since 2000 - and he cannot benefit if convicted of her murder.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...June-2016-15-*Arrest*&p=13849851#post13849851

I think I read somewhere way back that there was a $600,000 mortgage with Westpac on the house. I think it was when the Australian did the digging into his finances.

I’d wager the farm that GBC’s family knew he murdered Allison but not one was charged with accessory......we’ll be asking the same about VR, IMO he knew before, during and after.

BR might have the same happy ending if he’s as arrogant as GBC taking the stand.

I’m expecting nasty things will be said about Karen to justify BR’s actions.
Sounds all familiar to me.

Hi TGY, it’s really hard to imagine GBC family didn’t know. That is when I first started lurking here (only signed last year) but there seem to be similar patterns with these ^*%# husbands. He will surely try to make Karen out to be all sorts of things. It’s almost predictable with these types.
I can’t wait to for the doors to slam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TGY, it’s really hard to imagine GBC family didn’t know. That is when I first started lurking here (only signed last year) but there seem to be similar patterns with these ^*%# husbands. He will surely try to make Karen out to be all sorts of things. It’s almost predictable with these types.

Hopefully LE have found a diary ... or some letters written by Karen. :please:

Hi Horror, Oh the GB family knew and for the life of me why they didn’t go down as accessories. Remember the parents and sister were there that morning cleaning the property frantically and to the point the cops had to tell old man BC several times to quit trying to pinch the vacuum. ICR who smelt bleach and the house was too clean for a young family. Cops aren’t stupid. :love:

If/when the cops went to BR’s did they too smell bleach or cleaning products? I think bleach/cleaning products are the red flag although the smell might have disappeared by the time they were called and bro might have helped with the clean-up before the cops were called? They had a couple days IIRC.

Horror I love your posts so keep ‘em coming hon and I’m hearing doors slamming too. I so agree with ‘predicable’ and I can’t help but compare the precedence as do the cops.
1)Money problems
2)Spiralling businesses
3)Shonky dealings.... predictable for sure.

I think I read somewhere way back that there was a $600,000 mortgage with Westpac on the house. I think it was when the Australian did the digging into his finances.

I remember that too, the property is worth $1.1 mil so the equity is $500k so I’m intrigued who’s idea was it to put the house in Karen’s name AND did she know.
Were they preparing for divorce and separation.
1) House for you
2) Businesses for me
3) Death for you
4) All to me.

Hopefully LE have found a diary ... or some letters written by Karen. :please:

I think it is possible that Karen's good friend may have some insight and be a good witness. The friend that anxiously looked all over for Karen when she disappeared, and asked Borce if they had a row. The friend that Sara would not speak with.

I remember that too, the property is worth $1.1 mil so the equity is $500k so I’m intrigued who’s idea was it to put the house in Karen’s name AND did she know.
Were they preparing for divorce and separation.
1) House for you
2) Businesses for me
3) Death for you
4) All to me.

The house was put into Karen's name in 2000. Likely as a debt dodge imo. So they could hang onto the house.

I have been wondering if it is the bank who is trying to rent the house out. I am not sure that they can foreclose on the house until the murder trial has been settled, as well as Karen's estate (which I don't think can be settled until after the trial, unless Borce was not included in her will - if she had one - in any way).

Before the company closed at the end of 2000, the Ristevski home was transferred into Mrs Ristevski’s name.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...h/news-story/1875f9c28ec39a2301e80b103ab996bb

The house was put into Karen's name in 2000. Likely as a debt dodge imo. So they could hang onto the house.

I have been wondering if it is the bank who is trying to rent the house out. I am not sure that they can foreclose on the house until the murder trial has been settled, as well as Karen's estate (which I don't think can be settled until after the trial, unless Borce was not included in her will - if she had one - in any way).

Before the company closed at the end of 2000, the Ristevski home was transferred into Mrs Ristevski’s name.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...h/news-story/1875f9c28ec39a2301e80b103ab996bb

Yes it is interesting.
Innocent until proven guilty.

FORFEITURE ACT 1995 - SECT 3 Definitions

"forfeiture rule" means the unwritten rule of public policy that in certain circumstances precludes a person who has unlawfully killed another person from acquiring a benefit in consequence of the killing.

"interested person" means any of the following persons:

(a) an offender,
(b) the executor or administrator of the estate of a deceased person,
(c) a beneficiary under the will of a deceased person or a person who is entitled to any estate or interest on the intestacy of a deceased person,
(d) a person claiming through an offender,
(e) any other person who has a special interest in the outcome of an application for a forfeiture modification order.

"unlawful killing" means:
(a) any homicide committed in the State that is an offence, and
(b) any homicide that would be an offence if committed within the State,
and includes aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring such a homicide and unlawfully aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring a suicide.

http://www8.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdb/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/fa1995134/

Yes it is interesting.

"forfeiture rule" means the unwritten rule of public policy that in certain circumstances precludes a person who has unlawfully killed another person from acquiring a benefit in consequence of the killing.

(a) an offender,
(c) a beneficiary under the will of a deceased person or a person who is entitled to any estate or interest on the intestacy of a deceased person,
(e) any other person who has a special interest in the outcome of an application for a forfeiture modification order.

and includes aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring such a homicide and unlawfully aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring a suicide.

But it's a NSW Act and in any case by s 4(2) it would not apply to murder. (Odd; possibly there's other law which covers murder and the Forfeiture Act was in put in place to cover gaps.)

Edit: Try this: http://www.lawreform.vic.gov.au/con...c-the-rule-as-it-applies-in-victoria-lXU4IsC-

With such a high mortgage, how can payments continue: have they?
Over time, now much higher, with little income/payments going in, I would think, or have other family members contributed over this time!
If KR's estate is in the 'red', I presume this wouldn't affect any 'Life Insurance Policies'.

I think it is possible that Karen's good friend may have some insight and be a good witness. The friend that anxiously looked all over for Karen when she disappeared, and asked Borce if they had a row. The friend that Sara would not speak with.

I think you're right.
Women, so often, confide in their friends. I hope this is the case here.
Over the days, with a possible clean up/clearing, before the search, probably notes, diaries etc (like the handbag) have gone and will not be found.

Yes it is interesting.

(a) an offender,

Could this mean, other family members, who may be implicated/being uncooperative with Police, not receive benefits as in Will, Life Insurance etc.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza