Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Aunt P was wired.

Who’s side of the fence will Sarah be on?
Was Sarah wired?

Hold onto your chairs boys and girls, it’s going to be gobsmacking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The weekly catch up's with Karen's brother....:thinking:
Borce could hardly frisk visitors could he?

Just thinking about the granting of Legal Aid. Norton-Stary would have made the application for Legal Aid on their clients behalf. Would Legal Aid have only released enough funds for the lawyers to go through the 22,000 pages of the Police brief as Borce has as yet not entered into a plea of guilty or not guilty?

I can't see how Legal Aid would be granted for the entire case as no plea has yet been entered. The Committal Hearing has been tentatively booked for July 2nd to run for 4 weeks. Would another application need to be made to Legal Aid to cover this hearing? If Borce decides to plead guilty at the next mention then we poor suffering tax payers would save millions.

Maybe his lawyer, after going through the brief, will recommend a guilty plea because no doubt they will be going through the brief with a fine tooth comb to separate what is defensible and what would be difficult to defend. Will Borces ego allow him to plead guilty? In a way I hope he pleads not guilty and we then get the daily updates of the trial on msm and a better picture of the stories with-in the crime.

Interesting times ahead I think.

I was looking at the fee schedule for Legal Aid - for preparation time only. Keeping in mind that co-counsel and junior counsel fees are not eligible for payment by Legal Aid.

If senior counsel is used for the full 10 weeks until committal hearing ..... total = $141,740
If regular counsel is used for the full 10 weeks until committal hearing .... total = $106,020
If a solicitor is used for the full 10 weeks until committal hearing .... total = $96,900

One would imagine that it will be a combination of all the above that are utilised for committal preparation.

zj9ct1.jpg

https://handbook.vla.vic.gov.au/han...and-conferences-in-indictable-criminal-trials

Perhaps there was no need for any wires on anyone. Just in case it put them at risk.
Listening devices could have been fixed in place already ... perhaps during the forensic testing of the home and vehicles. Perfect opportunity, especially if forensics were found that would allow the full legal permissions for the devices (like the soil on the shovel, for example).

It has been revealed detectives tapped phone calls and planted listening devices as they investigated Mr Ristevski.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...d/news-story/57b493b80f088e06df9bda36362450f5

They'd be a brave lot with BR being a murderer. Hearts would pound, brows would sweat through fear of being caught.

all allegedly of course.

They'd be a brave lot with BR being a murderer. Hearts would pound, brows would sweat through fear of being caught.

all allegedly of course.

Karen's birth family are an admirable group of people. The things they did for their much-loved Karen. I think they can always feel that they did all they could, and did it with dignity. Despite any risks to or discomfort for themselves.

I was looking at the fee schedule for Legal Aid - for preparation time only. Keeping in mind that co-counsel and junior counsel fees are not eligible for payment by Legal Aid.

If senior counsel is used for the full 10 weeks until committal hearing ..... total = $141,740
If regular counsel is used for the full 10 weeks until committal hearing .... total = $106,020
If a solicitor is used for the full 10 weeks until committal hearing .... total = $96,900

One would imagine that it will be a combination of all the above that are utilised for committal preparation.

cache.php

https://handbook.vla.vic.gov.au/han...and-conferences-in-indictable-criminal-trials

Holy cow, I'm in the wrong job, $140,000 for 10 weeks, wow

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when they read the hard evidence and realise that ‘Oh Shyte’ moment.

Oh yes, to hear those conversations and who he was talking to. Wonder if the conversations implicate anyone as an accessory? Wonder if the contents of the tapes result in anyone being charged as an accessory? These tapes are bigger then Watergate.

Does anyone have any idea of what Borce actually did to Karen?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any idea of what Borce actually did to Karen?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No information about cause of death, has been released.

Damn this is a crime for a cop to be so good looking.

Just in case you sleuthers missed it, here he is again.

:floorlaugh:

cache.php

We need to be reminded, Thanks TGY.
Now Puggle, you are thinking of taking a 'day off work', for the Hearing.
I bet it is to bump into Mr Cool.
Hope he has a great voice also, so you must report back to us!!!

We need to be reminded, Thanks TGY.
Now Puggle, you are thinking of taking a 'day off work', for the Hearing.
I bet it is to bump into Mr Cool.
Hope he has a great voice also, so you must report back to us!!!

Imagine, he would have a beeping voice perhaps! OMG :giggle:

Could Borce have removed the car tracker/bug in the garage and driven around to throw it around at Peerless Court. Is that what the police activity was that day and did the tracker lead them to it.

It’ll be interesting to know if it was a listening device as well as a tracker. I’ll bet his computer will show any Googling to ask where these devices are usually planted.
To think he might have gone to the garage to speak privately and he was being bugged.

This guy is rat smart but I recon the cops have to think pig smart.

532639ee37fdf2118243f3db63185332.jpg

fc4b0bfde93df275bdf6774e4a65076c.jpg

Don’tcha just love our cops

e5715514882c74f371bec1e25709ed54.jpg

Thank you TGY for a reminder of our Mr Dreamy.

It’s Constable Hunky, I think Mr Dreamy is his twin bro. :giggle:

The info that will come out in this case will astound us IMO.

What makes you say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

‘Cause I enjoy being a knucklehead?

I'm with you, tgy. I think it will be really interesting to find out exactly why he thought he could possibly get away with this crime. It may even become clear about who was aware that Borce may have murdered Karen. Who did nothing about it.

There will be twists and turns, for sure.

Off Topic.
See ?? Australia's Mr Cruel Connection, with arrest of East Area Rapist. See 372296 :happydance::happydance:

Off Topic.
See ?? Australia's Mr Cruel Connection, with arrest of East Area Rapist. See 372296 :happydance::happydance:

Must wait for Press Conference to see connection!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by chaleigh26

I’ve been reading that they found his DNA in an Australian data base. I’m so confused lol,I think I wait for the press conference.

Wow. If true it will be VERY interesting to learn what he did in Australia that led to his DNA being taken there.​

I'm with you, tgy. I think it will be really interesting to find out exactly why he thought he could possibly get away with this crime. It may even become clear about who was aware that Borce may have murdered Karen. Who did nothing about it.

There will be twists and turns, for sure.

SA If the parallels with Baden-Clay case are so similar we already know the outcome.

1) Businesses in severe trouble & diddling the books
2) loans++++, loan sharks.
3) a wannabe high flyer
4) another woman or addiction.
5) INSURANCES and Super.

Was Gaslighting being used on Karen like Allison which brings me to how/why he transferred her business into his name and the house to hers. DID KAREN KNOW?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member