Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and it is possible that around now, Borce might be wishing he was a bit more polite, a bit more co-operative with the Constabulary , should he actually apply thru the Supreme Court for bail. I don't think he has the money to do that, and I don't think his Legal Aid chaps will kick in for it, considering the implacability of the police in regard to bail for Borce.

Borce shouldn't have been so rude, so cranky, so obstreperous. He should have rolled out the Macedonian Charm he is so well known for....

Vasko will be a valuable witness with his inside family knowledge but he won’t be a credible witness but it will surely be fun to see him triping up under questioning.

If you think Sarah made out daddy was Thor & mummy was Catwoman then I’ll hate to see what Vasko has to say. Shesha!

Example of his mastery of the words.
‘Karen if you’re dead or alive contact us’.

What could Ant contribute eh?

Yup it’s fun times ahead.

Yes that will be good listening tgy, Vasko giving evidence, trying to explain some of the dumb comments he made would be gold. He might need to polish his moccasins.

Yes I can see that now you have pointed it out. Thanks.

Another witness spoke of seeing a black Mercedes like Karen's near where her body was found and around the time of her disappearance.

Rosemary Davies was on her way to the Trading Post cafe when she saw the "sporty" car at an intersection on Salisbury Road at Mount Macedon, thinking it looked a bit lost.

"It had no indicator on. It almost hesitated," she said on Wednesday.

"I'm thinking to myself, I wonder if they know where they're going."

Several Detectives To Speak At Ristevski Committal

No indicator. Would he have been turning right or left at that intersection?
I guess if you noted no indicator, you may also note a head light was out.

Our cops are so good. They really leave no stone left unturned. Seems as though they have looked at every single little detail, have had experts look at those details too, and come acoss things that will pin the transportation of Karen's lifeless body - and her murder - squarely on Borce.

How many black 2004 Mercedes SLK coupes would have been driving on that road at that time on that day, and how many of those would have had one of their twin headlights not working?

Seems likely to me that they will follow up with proof that Karen's car had the same headlight not working, and/or that a purchase was made to repair that same headlight after Karen was murdered.

Dr Sorell told the court CCTV footage from the day she went missing showed a car with the right headlight out.
The Australian - July 19, 2018

Just posting Dr Sorell's words again. He spent 50 hours looking at all the CCTV.

Perhaps there is other CCTV showing the car? Did the headlight fail after Borce's trip to Mt Macedon, perhaps with the car bumping along on the muddy trail, and it was noted on CCTV images taken on his way back? Then police have a paper trail of him having it fixed later on?

There has to be some reason why this is noteworthy.
I have no knowledge of cars, but my thought was: Did Karen have "an accident" with this Mercedes part inside the garage perhaps? BR inside the car, KR outside. Think of "incapitated" plus 1 broken headlight?

I have no knowledge of cars, but my thought was: Did Karen have "an accident" with this Mercedes part inside the garage perhaps? BR inside the car, KR outside. Think of "incapitated" plus 1 broken headlight?

Seems as though it may be a blown headlight, as opposed to a smashed headlight, to me.

My next question is :)

If the Merc was parked on the wrong side of the road facing Mt Macedon Road and the 4 wd was behind it.
Does that mean the 4wd's back was nearest the boot of the merc and it was facing Waterfall Road?
Given it was not said the 4wd was parked the wrong way as well.

The other witness, Glenn Golfis, reported seeing a black Mercedes at the intersection of Mount Macedon and Childers Roads around or before 12pm on June 29.

In a police statement tendered in court, Mr Golfis said the car caught his eye and he thought to himself "what's happening here?".

"If people looked like they were broken down or like that, I would have stopped and helped, but there was nothing happening with this car, it just looked unusual," he told police.

'Consistent' fault with fuel gauge of Karen Ristevski's car, court told

What looked unusual?

I still find it brazen, risky, cocky and downright dumb to dispose of someone’s body at the place Karen was found. I regularly visit Mt Macedon and my friend and I drove down the track that Karen was found off and my goodness, the risks taken are so high to not be spotted. There are bush walkers, horse riders and houses close by. To get on to that track you have to drive past housing and there aren’t many cars coming and going so a black sports car would stick out like a sore thumb when that track is really designed for a 4WD.

I still find it brazen, risky, cocky and downright dumb to dispose of someone’s body at the place Karen was found. I regularly visit Mt Macedon and my friend and I drove down the track that Karen was found off and my goodness, the risks taken are so high to not be spotted. There are bush walkers, horse riders and houses close by. To get on to that track you have to drive past housing and there aren’t many cars coming and going so a black sports car would stick out like a sore thumb when that track is really designed for a 4WD.

We have read before that a killer commonly dumps their victim within a 30km radius from the murder site. This gives them time to do their deed while not being missed too much.

To Borce, Mt Macedon likely looked like a relatively unpopulated area ... and as he doesn't sound like much of a nature lover or walker, he probably didn't really consider how much those forest trails are used.

To the people in the area, though, he would have been very noticeable, as you say. I know that often when I stop on some quiet road to look out over the ocean and take photos, people who live in the area may wander into their garden and quietly keep their eye on me - making sure that I am not up to no good, no doubt.
They have noticed my presence, even though it may be a very quiet area.

Last edited:
My next question is :)

If the Merc was parked on the wrong side of the road facing Mt Macedon Road and the 4 wd was behind it.
Does that mean the 4wd's back was nearest the boot of the merc and it was facing Waterfall Road?
Given it was not said the 4wd was parked the wrong way as well.

The other witness, Glenn Golfis, reported seeing a black Mercedes at the intersection of Mount Macedon and Childers Roads around or before 12pm on June 29.

In a police statement tendered in court, Mr Golfis said the car caught his eye and he thought to himself "what's happening here?".

"If people looked like they were broken down or like that, I would have stopped and helped, but there was nothing happening with this car, it just looked unusual," he told police.

'Consistent' fault with fuel gauge of Karen Ristevski's car, court told

What looked unusual?

I have sometimes wondered if Borce was met in the area by someone else (Vasko?)
With Borce then taking off to dump Karen, and the other person leaving to get rid of Karen's handbag/phone/other items in another location (Toolern Vale?)

If I remember correctly, we thought that Vasko would have been pretty familiar with the area, due to his involvement with horses.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that it is very possible that Vasko was keeping an eye on the Toolern Vale area ... to see if police had discovered, in their October and December searches, the other items of Karen's that had also disappeared.

I wonder what police saw when they (very probably) took a look at Vasko's mobile phone history for the time period of Karen's murder, and afterwards.

The brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has allegedly claimed a psychic urged him to visit a burnt-out restaurant northwest of Melbourne last year, not far from where the 47-year-old’s body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski, the older brother of Ms Ristevski’s husband, Borce, is understood to have made the claim to family members after reports emerged in December that residents of Toolern Vale had seen him in the area on multiple occasions.

Police reportedly searched the old restaurant site in October in a bid for clues into Ms Ristevski’s disappearance, returning a week before Christmas to spend two days searching surrounding bushland, paddocks and dams.

The Australian - FEBRUARY 23, 2017

It will be good, if Vasko explains why he stated Karen went overseas.
Why was this a wake, if Karen was overseas?

Fake passport or not (which is not the real story anyway), there is no way she could have passed through any airport without being caught on some kind of CCTV, so I can't see that claim lasting very long.

Fake passport or not (which is not the real story anyway), there is no way she could have passed through any airport without being caught on some kind of CCTV, so I can't see that claim lasting very long.

On the Ristevski planet, these petty incidences are merely irritating.. If Vlasko says she ran away on a fake passport, that's what she did, and if Borce says an 'evil stranger' murdered his wife, then that's it, and anyone who argues these points is a 'hater' , a 'stalker' and if the press dare ask awkward questions, then they need to be shunned.

If Sarah says it was an idyllic home situation, Dad calm, Mum a bit ratty now and then, but only over money ( !!) , then that's how it was, and it's rude to ask any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum