Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I just hosted a kids party of 14 kids so missed everything!!

Pass the scotch please but just make it a double minimal ice

Question - Does it normally take 2 months for phone pings to be accounted for? Surely if they and this information earlier they would have been searching earlier towards Gisborne??

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, currently in catch up mode. Why on earth would you turn your phone off when you would be busting for information regarding your missing wife ?

The last few hours ive been thinking about whether AR was involved or not on the 28-29th.

Is there any FB activity on the 28th?

Right from the start I was convinced that KR had committed suicide but now it would appear that she has met with foul play. The $64,000 question is by whom. Going back and looking at the MSM statements by the main players it is a jumble of contradictions, lies :liar:, misinformation and stage managed press conferences by the family members, all done IMO to shift the focus onto AR who may not have had anything to do with it but used this situation to extract revenge on his father who he obviously despised (going by SM posts). What would have given them the idea that they could fool a dedicated and professional investigating team? Was this all done so as to obtain some sort of deal or to insert some level of reasonable doubt? The real truth may come out if a body is discovered. My brain hurts, time for another scotch.

I think BR acted alone.
The argument was probably about Karen planning to leave him.
If Karen's Benz wasn't used to transport her body maybe he took it out with the intention of disposing of it too somehow, realised it was too hard and made up the "went for a walk" story.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, currently in catch up mode. Why on earth would you turn your phone off when you would be busting for information regarding your missing wife ?

Exacta-mundo. Why would you?

Exactly. It is a good amount of time to try and get a believable story ready.

Why indeed!?

Im finding it hard to conceive that even after two interviews, AR is still around.

Leading me to believe that although he may still be a POI, he seeing this situation entirely for his own benefit.

Im deducing that he wasnt present any time on the 28-29th.

This is firm in my mind now, a cog clicked over ..

So just back on the article the other day, borce confirms argument was not over finances. I guess this just leaves it as argument over -

- paying for ARs rehab (i think this is fake, no addict wants to clean up, he loves it)

Don't think that's strictly correct;

Many smokers want to quit.

Continuing the habit is just the easier way.

I wonder if the 6pm news gives us more info. It seems to be the top story in news breaks

Also On Monday it will be exactly 2 months. Arrest maybe?

I've been thinking for a while that Borce killed Karen (arguing about money/stepson)
I also think that AR is using his antics on sm to divert attention from his dad because he knows what happened.
I also think that SR knows a lot more than she makes out...to me she doesn't look worried, she looks petrified...either she knows/suspects what happened to her mum, but is afraid to speak up
All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know more insight into Sarah's personality right now.
1) does she work?
2) does she consider herself a rich brat?
3) was she demanding of Karen?

Could Sarah be a demanding daughter who didn't get her own way and Borce is covering up for her.

The body language of Sarah in those interviews is 'different'. The no eye contact, the frown, eyes lowered, pout is just not sitting right with me.
I've said it before, she's 21 and not a kid.

Borce had a tight protective arm around her....was he shielding her or hiding behind her???

CHANNEL 7 BRISBANE NEWS JUST ADVISED THAT A DAM NEAR DIGGERS REST IS BEING SEARCHED.......UBER HAVE A RECORD THAT A SPECIFIC UBER PICK-UP REQUESTED PARTICULAR UBER DRIVER ON 29 JUNE IN THE AFTERNOON .....SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LINK......Things are progressing rather quickly.......Not long now BR...MOO..:scared: :jail:

Police have known about the phone pings from very early on. I recall that in the first herald sun article of AR , he specifically states that police asked him if Borce had other property's in diggers rest. Police knew Borce was in the area on the day she went missing.

I've never seen the Merc in any photographs unless I missed it. Where is it now? Sarah always looked incongruent to me, I understand her mother is missing but the frown looks a bit inconsistent with tears. Not suggesting anything just observations.

I'd like to know more insight into Sarah's personality right now.
1) does she work?
2) does she consider herself a rich brat?
3) was she demanding of Karen?

Could Sarah be a demanding daughter who didn't get her own way and Borce is covering up for her.

Respectfully snipped by me

This has crossed my mind too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads