Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police did formally interview AR in the early days of the investigation, he posted a picture of the CD on which the interview was recorded & the fact that he was interviewed was verified by the media.

As as for planting the bag somewhere that incriminates AR, the police did collect some evidence in their late December search of properties near Blackhill road, which is only 10km from AR's home address.

Yes, I wonder if the evidence was the clutch and/or bag. Perhaps even Karen's phone.
It doesn't seem to have changed the direction of the investigation though.
Maybe this is why police are slowly and carefully compiling a strong case, so a strong criminal lawyer cannot cast a shadow of doubt.

so frustrating to read all these posts discounting the abuse! If it had been a female accusing her step father, would u all say she's lying too? Just because AR is a druggie doesn't mean he is not a victim. In fact it makes me think more so that he is!
Strange that the innuendo has been swirling for years, a little story that would erode any family whether true or false. Just nasty. Teenage boys say grubby things. Who knows.

He wasn't a young kid, Gigi. And he doesn't consider it abuse ... even to this day. He brags about it.
A person who knew him back then (and is on this forum) even doubts it is true. He was apparently very fond of big-noting himself.

No, I wouldn't consider genuine abuse toward either gender, by anyone, any less severe or untrue ... I don't believe any of us would!

I agree he wasn't a 'young kid' if it started 15 years ago, but when these allegations first hit the mainstream media he seemed very bitter with both Karen & Borce - he even went so far as to say that he didn't kill her but he would've liked to. At the same time he was also saying that Karen had planned to leave Borce for him.

I'm not saying I believe his allegations, but a mixed attitude of love and hate towards a molesterer isn't uncommon & would gel with his recent comments on social media (&quoted by mainstream media) of her being his soulmate.

so frustrating to read all these posts discounting the abuse! If it had been a female accusing her step father, would u all say she's lying too? Just because AR is a druggie doesn't mean he is not a victim. In fact it makes me think more so that he is!

So is this his reason to perhaps kill KR? Or is he setting the stage for someone else? Otherwise why broadcast it?
It certainly isn't a case of paedophilia if he was 17 at the time. And from what i have seen childhood abuse isn't something a victim broadcasts & brags about all over social media?
And whether his allegations are true or not is also questionable IMO.

Hold on. What AR's acquaintance said was that rumours were circulating over fifteen years ago. That doesn't mean the (alleged) abuse started fifteen/sixteen years ago. Whatever it was may have been happening for some years before it was talked about. How old was AR when he first went to live with his father?

Anyway, it surprises me that you say it isn't abuse for an adult to have sexual relations with their dependent and consenting seventeen-year-old stepchild.

Edit: Karinna, now I see the word you used was 'paedophilia' not 'abuse'. I won't argue about that; but it is incest.

I agree he wasn't a 'young kid' if it started 15 years ago, but when these allegations first hit the mainstream media he seemed very bitter with both Karen & Borce - he even went so far as to say that he didn't kill her but he would've liked to. At the same time he was also saying that Karen had planned to leave Borce for him.

I'm not saying I believe his allegations, but a mixed attitude of love and hate towards a molesterer isn't uncommon & would gel with his recent comments on social media ("ed by mainstream media) of her being his soulmate.

Yes, I am aware of the mix of love/hate that can be felt toward a familial abuser.
I am also aware that Karen poured a lot of time and effort into this boy/man ... assisting him with rehab over and over, trying to provide him with a stable home repeatedly, while he apparently abused that privilege so much that he was asked to leave each time.

To me, that is where the love/hate stems from.

Not the 'affair' that he bragged about, the 'abuse' that he has never officially reported to bring charges - despite having every opportunity to do so (in rehab, in police interviews, in everyday life) ... but is happy to smear across his crazy ice-driven FB page.

Anyway, I can't talk about him any more. He is off this planet, and I cannot tell fact from fiction (and I doubt that he can either). So I will leave it alone.

I actually never even look at his FB page, because it is sad to see such cr*p from a person who has been given every opportunity to straighten up. He chooses ice over a fulfilling life, to the detriment of himself and others around him.

It strikes me as odd that on one hand we have an old acquaintance of AR saying that AR was anti-drugs at the time in question, and looking down upon those using drugs & yet AR himself speaks of Borce's cowardice in turning a blind eye to both the alleged incest and his smoking copious amounts of cannabis at the time.

Yes, I am aware of the mix of love/hate that can be felt toward a familial abuser.
I am also aware that Karen poured a lot of time and effort into this boy/man ... assisting him with rehab over and over, trying to provide him with a stable home repeatedly, while he apparently abused that privilege so much that he was asked to leave each time.

Not the 'affair' that he bragged about, the 'abuse' that he has never officially reported to bring charges - despite having every opportunity to do so (in rehab, in police interviews, in everyday life) ... but is happy to smear across his crazy ice-driven FB page.

Anyway, I can't talk about him any more. He is off this planet, and I cannot tell fact from fiction (and I doubt that he can either). So I will leave it alone.
I actually never even look at his FB page, because it is sad to see such cr*p from a person who has been given every opportunity to straighten up. He chooses ice over a fulfilling life, to the detriment of himself and others around him.

I totally agree South Aussie, and none of it helps to find out what happened to Karen Ristevski. As i said unless he is setting the stage for something he might have been involved with.
And yes, unfortunately drug addiction is usually a downward spiral and affects families in awful ways.

Anyway, I can't talk about him any more. He is off this planet, and I cannot tell fact from fiction. So I will leave it alone.
There could also be some rejection resentment, if he felt Karen had been flirting with him. Which might eventually lead to rape and/or murder.

I haven't experienced much of his eloquence and I keep remembering him blaming his father for not putting a stop to Karen's fantasies of running away with him. It worries me that he thinks it's a man's role to control a woman's fantasies. Not just the sexism of it, but the frustration and rage it suggests would be the consequence of finding that he couldn't.

It strikes me as odd that on one hand we have an old acquaintance of AR saying that AR was anti-drugs at the time in question, and looking down upon those using drugs & yet AR himself speaks of Borce's cowardice in turning a blind eye to both the alleged incest and his smoking copious amounts of cannabis at the time.

IMO he was a spoiled and enabled brat.

"so frustrating to read all these posts discounting the abuse! If it had been a female accusing her step father, would u all say she's lying too? Just because AR is a druggie doesn't mean he is not a victim. In fact it makes me think more so that he is!"

I tend to agree Gigi. If there is even a slight chance something happened, even the drug use etc around them - you have to have some empathy. People don't tend to turn to drugs without reason.

Don't most kids hate their step parents at some stage? My eldest boy did until he learned some valuable lessons about boundaries, and as an adult he thanked his step father for raising him into a responsible adult.

"so frustrating to read all these posts discounting the abuse! If it had been a female accusing her step father, would u all say she's lying too? Just because AR is a druggie doesn't mean he is not a victim. In fact it makes me think more so that he is!"

I tend to agree Gigi. If there is even a slight chance something happened, even the drug use etc around them - you have to have some empathy. People don't tend to turn to drugs without reason.

Yes they do. I have known some of my kids friends from school when they were in high school turned to drugs for experimentation as kids do. And before they know it they are addicted. Not good.

Wonder what Borce thinks about his son AR and his claims, and SR too because it was their life with him in it?

Yes they do. I have known some of my kids friends from school when they were in high school turned to drugs for experimentation as kids do. And before they know it they are addicted. Not good.

Yes, just ask the families with multiple children, who have one drug addicted sibling while the rest are all thriving and doing well. Same upbringing, same opportunities, same love and affection from parents ... just one took another path, and got stuck there.

Is it correct that Borce took Karen's Merc out for a drive almost straight after she left to go out walking to "clear her head" knowing that she would need it to get to work that morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if you can see the Reply With Quote option under each post. If you use that, and type your reply underneath the quoted post that shows, you won't have to type out the post you are replying to. Just a hint, as I know it takes a while to figure it all out. :)

So is this his reason to perhaps kill KR? Or is he setting the stage for someone else? Otherwise why broadcast it?
It certainly isn't a case of paedophilia if he was 17 at the time. And from what i have seen childhood abuse isn't something a victim broadcasts & brags about all over social media?
And whether his allegations are true or not is also questionable IMO.
We don't know how old he was, all we know is that it came it to light 15 years ago. I've worked with many sexual abuse victims during my time with corrections Victoria & to me his allegations hold some weight to them.

Yes, just ask the families with multiple children, who have one drug addicted sibling while the rest are all thriving and doing well. Same upbringing, same opportunities, same love and affection from parents ... just one took another path, and got stuck there.

Exactly. It does happen for sure. My daughter knew of such a young man from high school who came from a well to do professional family, and he ended up addicted to heroin. Made a right mess of his life. Its sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC