Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a subscriber only article in today’s The Australian which mentions there will be a new episode dropping tonight/tomorrow for The Teacher’s Pet podcast

Nocookies

No longer paywalled for me know

Last edited:
This sounds promising from the police point of view at least

“It’s a matter of them looking at the whole contents of the brief and all the new evidence that has come in. As far as the police are concerned, they’ve got the jigsaw puzzle virtually solved.”

Taken from the link I posted above

This sounds promising from the police point of view at least

“It’s a matter of them looking at the whole contents of the brief and all the new evidence that has come in. As far as the police are concerned, they’ve got the jigsaw puzzle virtually solved.”

Taken from the link I posted above
Further to your quote which I can't link due to paywall...

Pat Jenkins, Lyn’s sister, said the family believed they now had their best chance of solving the case, but they had waited for the DPP before only to be told there would be no prosecution.

“I don’t think we’ll hear anything from the DPP until they make a decision,” she said. “I was hoping (that) would be before Christmas, but I don’t think it will be. The wheels grind slowly … they are being very thorough.”

same!
your a champ @Cagney&Lacey :cool:

CANT ACCESS IT.

whens it gunna drop 10ish tonight like it used to?
or those pesky few occasions of about 9am Friday morning …..:rolleyes:

Google Teachers Pet and it is article about "brothers birthday thoughts turn grim."

"An episode will be launched tomorrow featuring new witnesses and interviews, after a three-month break that allowed time for leads to be explored by police and The Australian, working separately.

Relatives say they are braced for developments.

“We don’t know what’s going to come out,” Mr Simms said.

Two coroners found Lyn’s husband should be prosecuted for her murder. He was not charged after NSW prosecutors cited insufficient evidence. Mr Dawson, now 70 and living in Queensland, denies killing his wife. The NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions has been assessing a new police brief of evidence since April.

“I just hope they’re taking everything into account,” said Mr Simms, a former policeman. "

Google Teachers Pet and it is article about "brothers birthday thoughts turn grim."

"An episode will be launched tomorrow featuring new witnesses and interviews, after a three-month break that allowed time for leads to be explored by police and The Australian, working separately.

Relatives say they are braced for developments.

“We don’t know what’s going to come out,” Mr Simms said.

Two coroners found Lyn’s husband should be prosecuted for her murder. He was not charged after NSW prosecutors cited insufficient evidence. Mr Dawson, now 70 and living in Queensland, denies killing his wife. The NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions has been assessing a new police brief of evidence since April.

“I just hope they’re taking everything into account,” said Mr Simms, a former policeman. "
thanks drt
will do :)
I didnt mean to 'yell' either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads