Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possible reason for moving to the UK is that his baby daughter born in Luxembourg in 1981 had a hernia according to him and this was repaired free of charge on the NHS in Tunbridge Wells. Not sure what sort of health systems they have in place in Luxembourg or Belgium?

Another possible reason for moving to the UK is that his baby daughter born in Luxembourg in 1981 had a hernia according to him and this was repaired free of charge on the NHS in Tunbridge Wells. Not sure what sort of health systems they have in place in Luxembourg or Belgium?

I don't know what the rules where in 1981-1983 around access to the NHS (for Aus citizens), but I assume neither were contributing to UK taxes at the time they were accessing the NHS for "free" - yet more bludging from the DH's

Prior to The Schengen Agreement being signed in 1985 the 3 Benelux countries already had open borders between Luxembourg, Belgium & The Netherlands. Prior to Brexit as an EU citizen you could enter the UK just showing a National ID card. I wonder if RB saw the relaxation of borders in the UK as an opportunity to take them there?

We know RB has had various passports in Australia but I wonder how many EU passports and National ID cards he also had in Europe?

A very strange place to hold a business meeting...

On November 10 1977, an extraordinary company meeting was held at Knokke Graafjansdyk 162 at which, Frederick DeHedervary resigned and was replaced by Georges Peters.

Knokke Graafjandyk 162 is the address of the Knokke General Hospital.

Attachments

• english2.jpg
    english2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 36
Prior to The Schengen Agreement being signed in 1985 the 3 Benelux countries already had open borders between Luxembourg, Belgium & The Netherlands. Prior to Brexit as an EU citizen you could enter the UK just showing a National ID card. I wonder if RB saw the relaxation of borders in the UK as an opportunity to take them there?

We know RB has had various passports in Australia but I wonder how many EU passports and National ID cards he also had in Europe?

He must have had a few because he was wanted by police in France & Belgium and was never caught. They would have been aware of some of his aliases, hence the multiple name changes here in Australia but he probably had fraudulent Belgian & French passports as well.

On November 10 1977, an extraordinary company meeting was held at Knokke Graafjansdyk 162 at which, Frederick DeHedervary resigned and was replaced by Georges Peters.

Maybe the site was redeveloped and the hospital was later built there.

I don't know what the rules where in 1981-1983 around access to the NHS (for Aus citizens), but I assume neither were contributing to UK taxes at the time they were accessing the NHS for "free" - yet more bludging from the DH's
Australia has a Medical Reciprocal Agreement with 11 countries. United Kingdom and Belgium are included in that list.

Yes it did say hospital in one of the forms.

Maybe he finally got a real bashing instead of a fabricated one lol.

Or as Tootsie said, it may not have actually been a hospital site back then?

Yes it did say hospital in one of the forms.

Maybe he finally got a real bashing instead of a fabricated one lol.

Or as Tootsie said, it may not have actually been a hospital site back then?
The address is the site of the old hospital. A new hospital has been recently built elsewhere. So yes, it was a hospital in 1977

An article about Pierre Soupart living in Knokke (Belgium) getting a 10 Year sentence for trying to kill his own mother because he was after her house… Nice business accomplice there…

So the company is registered May 1977, and then RB resigns as director June 1977? (Paperwork filed Nov 1977). He’s trying to minimize his involvement (on paper). Remember at the inquest they said they didn’t have a personal bank account. Just used the company one. Likely this company was just a money laundering operation for RB.

So the company is registered May 1977, and then RB resigns as director June 1977? (Paperwork filed Nov 1977). He’s trying to minimize his involvement (on paper). Remember at the inquest they said they didn’t have a personal bank account. Just used the company one. Likely this company was just a money laundering operation for RB.
Frederick may have resigned but I'd bet my hat that he became Freddy David, who by the way, was the designated signatory.

Something worth considering...

Neologism coined by Paul Ekman in his book Telling Lies (1992).

Noun: duping delight

The pleasure of being able to manipulate someone, often made visible to others by flashing a smile at an inappropriate moment.

Q: Did you murder Marion Barter Mr. Blum?
A: (Laugh) Are you kidding?

It’s a weird coincidence that someone with the same name has abn for businesses trading in publishing. Or did we establish renov pubs had nothing to do with ads or publishing?
I didn't say RB has never used that name, just that there definitely IS another person with that name who has lived in the area (Ballina/Lennox Head) for some considerable time. Of course, RB could have taken advantage of that fact, who knows.
Just making everyone aware, that's all.

Melbourne? I don’t remember anything about him living there. Did I miss it? (Refer Jody’s latest Facebook post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay