Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway..... I think we've ascertained that the NSW Crime Commission does indeed investigate homicides.

We are not able to ascertain definitively at this point what the FFC was investigated for.

It's possible it was in relation to Real Estate or financial shenanigans, it is equally possible it's in relation to WT (Which I'm leaning towards, partly due to comments made by a strikeforce rosann member).

<RSBM>

We are not able to ascertain definitively at this point what the FFC was investigated for.

And we don't know if the FD was investigated, or if he was a witness in a Crime Commission review/investigation of someone else's crime.

All we know is that 'a Strike Force Rosann' detective told the media that FD was charged with lying to the commission.

Last edited:
And we don't know if the FD was investigated, or if he was a witness in a Crime Commission review/investigation of someone else's crime.

All we know is that 'a Strike Force Rosann' detective told the media that FD was charged with lying to the commission.

True dat!

IMO, it's more than that.

Hopefully, one day we'll find out...

From your link:

In October 1996, Police Minister Paul Whelan made an announcement in the Parliament of New South Wales, stating that the murder would be reviewed by the New South Wales Crime Commission. Acknowledging that nobody had ever been charged with Leigh's sexual assault, Whelan stated the upcoming review was "our one opportunity to right the terrible wrongs that occurred on the night that Leigh died".[11]

It was set up to reinvestigate the case. Also the title of the investigation was 'Investigation into the circumstances surrounding the murder of Leigh Leigh on 3 November 1989 and other offences by the New South Wales Crime Commission'

'Commission released one of their two reports on the matter; their second unpublished report was handed over to the Police Integrity Commission (PIC) for investigation.[13]: 15 '

The NSW Crime Commission investigation uncovered some issues with police conduct, hence the additional report that was handed to the Police Integrity Commission.

As I said IMO it was to investigate the Police.

Best news! " NSW Crime commission has the power to compel people to give evidence"
This power is used to further investigations by obtaining information and evidence from people who are not prepared to co-operate with law.

I agree, it's entirely possible that it has to do with real estate but it's also possible that it's the WT case.

Upthread someone posted from an article where a strike force rosann member that stated 'he was lying about something that they can prove'

I doubt someone from the strikeforce team would be commenting about a real estate investigation....
I think, if the press don't name the foster dad, it is something re. little WT. He can't ask for his name to be suppressed, if it has nothing to do with his status as a foster parent but only with his business. Am I wrong?

I think, if the press don't name the foster dad, it is something re. little WT. He can't ask for his name to be suppressed, if it has nothing to do with his status as a foster parent but only with his business. Am I wrong?

Interesting question. His name is suppressed under court order for the WT matter and also under court order for the assault matter(s).

Additional to those suppressions, the NSW Crime Commission works in a highly secretive way and anyone "interviewed" by it is prohibited from telling anyone else that they were interviewed. So there we have yet another suppression.

This article says the foster father was charged 4 days before they announced foster mother as a POI and started their search for WT's remains.

Yes, it all sounds like a big pressure push by the police. All happening at the same time. Same as what happened to Bill Spedding.

It doesn't sound as if there is actually any evidence of what happened to William. Again, same as Bill Spedding.

Perhaps it was Mick Fuller's last stand? Right before he retired. To push their theory to the limit, see what shook out?
Hans Rupp was pretty brazen with the Spedding thing also, right before Rupp retired.

I am just feeling so much deja vu here.
And still no evidence.

Last edited:
Yes, it all sounds like a big pressure push by the police. All happening at the same time. Same as what happened to Bill Spedding.

It doesn't sound as if there is actually any evidence of what happened to William. Again, same as Bill Spedding.

Perhaps it was Mick Fuller's last stand? Right before he retired. To push their theory to the limit, see what shook out?
Hans Rupp was pretty brazen with the Spedding thing also, right before Rupp retired.

And still no evidence.

It does appear however there is some evidence of giving false and misleading testimony
so the question is why the need to do so if there is nothing to hide ?
IMO

It does appear however there is some evidence of giving false and misleading testimony
so the question is why the need to do so if there is nothing to hide ?
IMO

I think someone mentioned earlier about memory recall maybe playing a part in this. 7½ years after William's disappearance.

I really hate to see another Lindy Chamberlain happen. If that is what is happening here.

Unfortunately, Mick Fuller's reputation is tarnished. Now that we know what he has been up to with his deceptive behaviour in breaching police policy. One rule for 'us', and another one for him and his senior police cronies.

And still no evidence.

Nothing concrete released to us as yet. But you’d have to admit, the push towards the fosters seems to be an ever tightening noose. The push to Spedding at the time was done because they felt a few things lined up, but was found to be false.
But this current state of affairs has exposed a lot more. Assaults, kids removed from care, lying to police, mental health acts. It’s different from a few accusations and a hunch, these are actual charges against those who last saw William.
If the FMFC was so intent on finding his foster child he was so close to, why the need to lie to an investigator?
It will be interesting to find out if the search was already planned by this point or the search was hastily organised as a result of the incorrect information given by the FMFC

Nothing concrete released to us as yet. But you’d have to admit, the push towards the fosters seems to be an ever tightening noose. The push to Spedding at the time was done because they felt a few things lined up, but was found to be false.
But this current state of affairs has exposed a lot more. Assaults, kids removed from care, lying to police, mental health acts. It’s different from a few accusations and a hunch, these are actual charges against those who last saw William.
If the FMFC was so intent on finding his foster child he was so close to, why the need to lie to an investigator?
It will be interesting to find out if the search was already planned by this point or the search was hastily organised as a result of the incorrect information given by the FMFC
I think they had more incriminating evidence against Spedding than they have right now against the foster parents. JMO

We know nothing about the alleged assault. Nor do we know anything about the mental health issues, if there are any. Was there lying to police or was there some inconsistencies because of the 8 yr gap? We don't know.

The S's were accused of lying to police. They lost custody of their grandchildren. BS was accused of sexually assaulting his young relatives years earlier, and accused of being part of a criminal ring.

I think someone mentioned earlier about memory recall maybe playing a part in this. 7½ years after William's disappearance.

I really hate to see another Lindy Chamberlain happen. If that is what is happening here.

Unfortunately, Mick Fuller's reputation is tarnished. Now that we know what he has been up to with his deceptive behaviour in breaching police policy. One rule for 'us', and another one for him and his senior police cronies.

That maybe very true re Mick fuller , however i hardly think the reputation of one person is enough to suggest any avenue to pervert the course of justice to be not only be seen to be done but for justice to prevail if there is case for injustice to be remedied .

So sorry i cannot accept this premise or any suggestion it is a reason or an excuse IMO

Justice was done for Lindy Chamberlain despite public opinion and perceived bias that tainted justice for her . As far as I am concerned she was always innocent and a dingo taking her baby was proved in the long run. Sad as it was that it took so long , it was done

I think they had more incriminating evidence against Spedding than they have right now against the foster parents. JMO

We know nothing about the alleged assault. Nor do we know anything about the mental health issues, if there are any. Was there lying to police or was there some inconsistencies because of the 8 yr gap? We don't know.

The S's were accused of lying to police. They lost custody of their grandchildren. BS was accused of sexually assaulting his young relatives years earlier, and accused of being part of a criminal ring.

As mentioned, charges have been laid, and children removed. It must have been deemed serious enough to remove them.
<modsnip: sleuthing minor child>
Im sure they mentioned in the WW podcast that the historic charges against Spedding were dropped? He had foster kids too and his name was not suppressed, double standards and potentially things to hide imo of those who try to hide everything

Last edited by a moderator:

No ever tightening noose that I can see. Just one big full-on blast ... encompassing an AVO, a coronial search, charges, and high publicity. At the same time that Fuller was outed by ABC for his conflicting interests and internal promotion favouritism.

I notice Fuller's saga came up publicly again yesterday - coincidentally again, when this news of 'lying to the Crime Commission' was leaked by an unknown strike force detective to the media.
(A racing exec doesn't like that Fuller has been blocked from joining the racing board, so he went on 2GB to say so. There is quite a bit of media about it.)

If there wasn't such a stinky political mess (and history) within the police dept, the things they come up with during this controversial case might be able to be taken at face value by everyone.

imo

Last edited:
No ever tightening noose that I can see. Just one big full-on blast ... encompassing an AVO, a coronial search, charges, and high publicity. At the same time that Fuller was outed by ABC for his conflicting interests and internal promotion favouritism.

I notice Fuller's saga came up publicly again yesterday - coincidentally again, when this news of 'lying to the Crime Commission' was leaked by an unknown strike force detective to the media.
(A racing exec doesn't like that Fuller has been blocked from joining the racing board, so he went on 2GB to say so. There is quite a bit of media about it.)

If there wasn't such a stinky political mess (and history) within the police dept, the things they come up with during this controversial case might be able to be taken at face value by everyone.

imo

You must have more confidence than I….if I were charged with assaulting kids and lying and so forth I’d be very worried o_O

Agree with the political issue….I’d almost wonder if certain things are swept aside to deflect from inept govt agencies (such as FAC’s for example) as it’s bad press for the politicians. Kinda similar to the qld health lab making a meal out of the Shandee Blackburn case dna samples imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1