Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. Evidence is whatever they have come up with since commencing investigating this line of enq. Information is what has triggered the investigation in the first place. And I think there has to be more to it than, whoopsie we forgot to check granny's car, better get that sorted.

Some investigations may be like a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle, they have much more evidence to go off, but this is looking like a 5000 piece puzzle with so many pieces looking the same that it’s hard to see where they fit.
For the sake of WT let’s hope they find the pieces they need

Are you able to supply a link about the suppression of information, apart from the foster situation, that we all know about? Ta.

Caroline Overington stated in her most recent podcast (and facebook page) that the level of surpression she has seen in this case is greater than almost every other case she has ever covered and that there is so much they cannot say.

Caroline Overington stated in her most recent podcast (and facebook page) that the level of surpression she has seen in this case is greater than almost every other case she has ever covered and that there is so much they cannot say.
I haven't read the book and I don't think that Facebook reference is within TOs, so I'd still be interested in reading the link, please. Ta.

I haven't read the book and I don't think that Facebook reference is within TOs, so I'd still be interested in reading the link, please. Ta.

Its a podcast not a book. Most recent ep published in November. Available for free on Spotify. I'd post the link for you but im guessing thats not allowed either. :)

Its a podcast not a book. Most recent ep published in November. Available for free on Spotify. I'd post the link for you but im guessing thats not allowed either. :)

The links to the podcasts (and references to info in the podcasts) have been allowed, because the podcasts were done by MSM journos.

Last edited:
Also this

Behind the silence lies so much pain, and so many questions

William Tyrrell: Behind the silence lies so much pain, and so many questions
By CAROLINE OVERINGTON

• 2:31PM NOVEMBER 19, 2021
“Close to giving up, or giving in.”

A foster care social worker says William Tyrrell’s foster mother wrote these words in an email just three days before he disappeared.

William had been acting up, and his foster mother was distressed about it.

The rediscovery of this email appears to explain at least some of this week’s dramatic developments in Australia’s most famous missing persons case.
Why else would the police’s focus in the disappearance of William turn so suddenly towards his foster mother?

Why, after seven years of saying she was in the clear, are detectives now suggesting some kind of cover-up?

Why are they digging in the flower beds outside the house he went missing from?

Why did they tow her own mother’s car away for forensic testing?

And what is behind the shocking charge of common assault?

This isn’t an easy story to tell, mainly because there are so many suppression orders in place – and yes, you can bet the media, so often accused of being party to the cover-up, is fighting them – but in the meantime, let’s pick through this slowly.

<modsnip- exceeded 10% copyright rule>

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that before or after the $1 million reward was announced?

Another thing we have yet to learn is if the 'new evidence' that set police on the recent big dig at Kendall resulted from the announcement of the reward, or whether it was the result of fresh police eyes reviewing the case.
Or does it relate to the AVO against the MFC and FFC to protect WT’s sister…

In his walkthrough video ,"It shows him leading a detective to a wire fence at the edge of the Benaroon Drive property and telling the police officer "it would be too hard" for William to climb over it.
Evidence will show William Tyrrell 'was likely taken', inquest told

"He knows his limitations, he has asthma and he would start coughing, he never wanders, he is not a wanderer, he just doesn't do it," he said."

JMO, but William's asthma would have been a big concern in the light of an abduction.

Surely this should have pointed this out at the beginning in appealing to an abductor.

Unless a link can be found, I don't recall the FFC ever mentioning it as being a serious health factor.

In his walkthrough video ,"It shows him leading a detective to a wire fence at the edge of the Benaroon Drive property and telling the police officer "it would be too hard" for William to climb over it.

"He knows his limitations, he has asthma and he would start coughing, he never wanders, he is not a wanderer, he just doesn't do it," he said."

JMO, but William's asthma would have been a big concern in the light of an abduction.

Surely this should have pointed this out at the beginning in appealing to an abductor.

Unless a link can be found, I don't recall the FFC ever mentioning it as being a serious health factor.

Have the FP’s ever mentioned in interviews, media releases etc that had WT been abducted and still alive, that he would’ve required asthma medication?

William’s Health issues were pointed out very early in the initial info that was broadcast through the official “Where’s William” webpage. From my recollection this was within weeks of his disappearance.

About William
Thankyou for that link .....glad someone thought to record it then.

William having asthma was pointed out during the initial search. It was widely known.

"Sat, 9.20am: Police revealed this morning they hold grave fears for William Tyrell as he suffers asthma which is triggered by stress.

Inspector Kim Fehon made the announcement to media during this morning's briefing."

Missing child: Search for William Tyrell continues | Port Macquarie News | Port Macquarie, NSW (portnews.com.au)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz