Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William having asthma was pointed out during the initial search. It was widely known.

"Sat, 9.20am: Police revealed this morning they hold grave fears for William Tyrell as he suffers asthma which is triggered by stress.

Inspector Kim Fehon made the announcement to media during this morning's briefing."

Missing child: Search for William Tyrell continues | Port Macquarie News | Port Macquarie, NSW (portnews.com.au)
The abductor would have needed to consult a Doctor / Pharmacy for the medication for William....that is if he/she knew about it.

The abductor would have needed to consult a Doctor / Pharmacy for the medication for William....that is if he/she knew about it.
IMO, most abductors don't care that much about the kids they abduct to worry about medication. And even though they're scum, they would still have enough brain to know that they need to cover their tracks by not doing exactly that. IMO

Ventolin is an over the counter medication. It's unlikely an abductor would bring attention to themselves by consulting a Dr IMO
As per "Where's William" web page:
"Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.
  • William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
  • If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.

"Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.
  • William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
  • If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.

Yes?

Do you think an abductor is going to speak to a Dr about a child who isn't theirs?

Yes, From memory that information was made public by the FF in an attempt to appeal to the abductor to look after their little boy. IMO.

Yes?

Do you think an abductor is going to speak to a Dr about a child who isn't theirs?
May have no choice.
Of course, what I have omitted and hate saying: poor little William may not have been alive; no medication.

I think with knowledge about William's asthma and his need for medication, detectives would have been onto checking that aspect. They were focussing on the pedophile checking, along with reports of William having been sighted by the public. This led to no trace of William being found.

Why would an abductor care about William’s wellbeing.

If William’s health was a concern then possibly the abductor could be known to William.

Round and round we go.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Not only has FGM's statement been released, also FM's statement was released, the walkthrough videos have been released, the 911 call was released ...

I would have to go back and verify to myself who released those, but I am pretty sure the Coroner released the videos - as well as the statements.

imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only has FGM's statement been released, the walkthrough videos have been released, the 911 call was released ...

Yes, I've seen those videos, but if the FGM statement has been 'released' then I would expect to be able to view it myself somewhere. Or is it the case that only the Daily Mail -- as the applicant -- has received it and is keeping the document to itself -- just quoting from it as they choose?

Yes, I've seen those videos, but if the FGM statement has been 'released' then I would expect to be able to view it myself somewhere. Or is it the case that only the Daily Mail -- as the applicant -- has received it and is keeping the document to itself -- just quoting from it as they choose?

I think most people have seen FGM's statement and FM's statement. They have been widely circulating.

imo

The statement was tendered to the inquest on March 25 and released on Tuesday following an application to the Coroner's Court by Daily Mail Australia.

William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's police statement to inquest revealed | Daily Mail Online

Released to the Herald on Tuesday, the statement reveals the foster grandmother initially told police that her neighbour could have been involved in the toddler's disappearance.

'Keeps odd hours and lives alone': William Tyrrell's foster grandmother reveals her suspicions

If they are not available to the public, and only to the media applicants without publishing them, then someone is in potential trouble.

imo

Yes, and if that is indeed the case then the Daily Telegraph's statement that "Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame has refused to allow media access to any of the documents tendered during the inquest" holds true to the extent that the DT believes that it cannot publish the material (if that is the situation).

Come to think of it, I believe the only times that I have read pieces quoting the FGM's statement in the MSM were in articles published in the Daily Mail Online.

I really do not understand the rationale for things being released by police either. For instance, I don't know why video snippets of Jubelin giving Spedding and Savage 'the third degree' is out there in the public without similar video of the foster parents -- presumably with faces pixelated -- receiving the same treatment from him which he claims to have occurred.

Yes, and if that is indeed the case then the Daily Telegraph's statemernt that "Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame has refused to allow media access to any of the documents tendered during the inquest" holds true.

Come to think of it, I believe the only times that I have read pieces quoting the FGM's statement in the MSM were in articles published in thethe Daily Mail Online.

I really do not understand the rationale for things being released by police either. For instance, I don't know why video snippets of Jubelin giving Spedding and Savage 'the third degree' is out there in the public without similar video of the foster parents -- presumably with faces pixelated -- receiving the same treatment from him which he claims to have occurred.

"Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame has refused to allow media access to any of the documents tendered during the inquest"

No, it is untrue. The media have access to certain documents. They have published the videos. They have referred to the release (to them) of the statements. They have published the photos. All released to them by the Coroner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz