Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson had vitiligo? I’m baffled lol.

I know what melatonin is, I was confused with it being mentioned in relation to William as I’ve never heard that before.
Melatonin is a prescription drug here, often for children with neurological or socio-emotional issues.

Crikey! I should ask missmarple for a link!

It has been experimentally implicated in skin functions such as hair cycling and fur pigmentation, and melatonin receptors..

Melatonin and human skin aging

Melatonin and human skin aging

Over here, melatonin is available over the counter and is used by some, including on some docs' suggestions, as a 'natural' sleep aid. (I would assume not for young children though?!)

It is in Aus too. Generally you can get a script filled from a compounding pharmacy or I see a lot of people order it from places like iHerb

Last edited:
At this point in time, we actually have NO Evidence whatsoever to suggest that William was being given Melatonin.
Lets keep the discussion objective rather than subjective.
imo

Edit to add: unless someone has a link???

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/LiaJHarris/status/1110683255857008640?t=7YCL7Wb8B-H30AI5EaEJIA&s=19

From the inquest, the FF said WT had mild asthma.

Cooler September temperatures could account for WT looking pale that morning. Both the FGM and LT look quite warmly dressed.
As per link below, William could possibly had coughing fits the previous night, adding to that all his physical activity and roaring, this could quite possibly caused him to look tired in that iconic photo. JMO
About William
William’s Health
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.

• William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
  • If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
  • William’s vaccinations were up to date when he disappeared BUT he will need his 4 year old vaccinations.
  • William had good strong teeth and loved going to the dentist for his check-ups.

BS first mention is in court today ..... trial is scheduled for next week ....

William Harrie Spedding v State of New South Wales

Date 21 Apr

Time 10:15 am

Location Supreme Court Sydney

Presiding officer Justice I Harrison

Listing type Mention

I have a child who is given melatonin at night (prescribed) and in the past I've also had it prescribed.

In my experience melatonin doesn't cause dark circles under eyes and you don't wake in the morning groggy like other medications.

But @SleepyJoe is an expert, I'm sure they could clarify.

Surely Miss Marple was talking about melatonin naturally produced in the brain.
I didn't take it that way, as Melatonin is commonly prescribed for kids with some disorders on the spectrum etc to help them sleep. (In Australia)
In Aus, it is also commonly prescribed for adults' to assist with sleep as well .....
Apologies if I mistook it, but that is how I interpreted it .....
imo

I also feel that he didn't have shoes on - when he went missing. I don't know why this gets mentioned and what is the significance. MOO

William is barefoot in the photographs.

Just going back to this post for a minute. Because I am not seeing why FM would have to 'lie' about the shoes.

It is not as if the children would have been removed from their care if they didn't wear shoes while running around in the garden.

And it might go towards supporting the abduction theory, if William didn't have shoes on ... so he likely wouldn't have wandered very far into the prickly, twiggy, dried-leafy terrain of the bush.

The shoes have a velcro fastening, easy for young children to put on themselves (even if they put them on the wrong feet sometimes).

I didn't take it that way, as Melatonin is commonly prescribed for kids with some disorders on the spectrum etc to help them sleep. (In Australia)
In Aus, it is also commonly prescribed for adults' to assist with sleep as well .....
Apologies if I mistook it, but that is how I interpreted it .....
imo

That was my initial interpretation, too.

Re Melatonin.
Melatonin, if we are still there can be used as a sleep aid. You can buy supplements with Melatonin in it, over the counter.

Melatonin: What You Need To Know

What is melatonin and how does it work?

Melatonin is a hormone that your brain produces in response to darkness. It helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Being exposed to light at night can block melatonin production.

I'd like to see proof that William was "waking up from Melatonin"

Link please...

Just going back to this post for a minute. Because I am not seeing why FM would have to 'lie' about the shoes.

It is not as if the children would have been removed from their care if they didn't wear shoes while running around in the garden.

And it might go towards supporting the abduction theory, if William didn't have shoes on ... so he likely wouldn't have wandered very far into the prickly, twiggy, dried-leafy terrain of the bush.

The shoes have a velcro fastening, easy for young children to put on themselves (even if they put them on the wrong feet sometimes).
OR William may have wandered off, while unsupervised, went uphill and suffered a serious Asthma attack. If that occurred, then he may nbot have been to call out in response to hearing his name being called. Just saying....

did he have an asthma attack and die and it was covered up because one of fcs felt guilty for telling him off harshly for being too boisterous?
or because he had bruising etc from an earlier incident which would lead to questions? not implying anything , just another scenario,
it sounds like he was super excited to be there and lots of area to run around, he may have become over excited

did he have an asthma attack and die and it was covered up because one of fcs felt guilty for telling him off harshly for being too boisterous?
or because he had bruising etc from an earlier incident which would lead to questions? not implying anything , just another scenario,
it sounds like he was super excited to be there and lots of area to run around, he may have become over excited
Or maybe he wasn't excited and boisterous, maybe he was fatigued and clingy and off his food and they should have known he had an asthma attack coming. Why credit what they said about William's mood if you believe they concealed his death?

I don't think I'd venture to say a person looks slightly unhealthy in a photograph without knowing the person well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95