Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he wasn't excited and boisterous, maybe he was fatigued and clingy and off his food and they should have known he had an asthma attack coming. Why credit what they said about William's mood if you believe they concealed his death?

I don't think I'd venture to say a person looks slightly unhealthy in a photograph without knowing the person well.

im not implying they concealed his death, it was just another scenario of what may have happened, a death from an asthma attack and it was covered up for whatever reason and we were told he was excited and hyper that day,
and i dont know him but i dont think he looks well in that photo,
i think he looks anxious and thin especially compared to the other photos of him where hes happy and healthy looking, which makes me wonder if there was currently a lot of stress with the foster parents and the family environment?

Last edited:
im not implying they concealed his death, it was just another scenario of what may have happened, a death from an asthma attack and it was covered up for whatever reason and we were told he was excited and hyper that day,
and i dont know him but i dont think he looks well in that photo,
i think he looks anxious and thin especially compared to the other photos of him where hes happy and healthy looking, which makes me wonder if there was currently a lot of stress with the foster parents
JMO What MFC told the Inquest about William's Asthma conflicts with:
About William
William’s Health
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
  • If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
https://twitter.com/LiaJHarris/status/1110683255857008640?t=7YCL7Wb8B-H30AI5EaEJIA&s=19
"William has mild asthma “occasionally” and had a puffer, but did not need a daily preventer, his foster father told the court."
In MFC's walkthrough video, he said (to the effect) that because he had Asthma William wouldn't walk uphill...it would be too hard for him.

About William
William’s Health
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
  • If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
https://twitter.com/LiaJHarris/status/1110683255857008640?t=7YCL7Wb8B-H30AI5EaEJIA&s=19
"William has mild asthma “occasionally” and had a puffer, but did not need a daily preventer, his foster father told the court."
In MFC's walkthrough video, he said (to the effect) that because he had Asthma William wouldn't walk uphill...it would be too hard for him.

Good find. It was Lias work that was taken wasn't it?

<modsnip>

I can hear it now "Schapelle Corby supports Where's William cause, what were the FP doing in Bali?"

I am sure that having the support of a convicted felon is not what they (or William) need. Unless it is a convicted felon who is sitting in the same prison cell as FA or some other POI.

imo

<modsnip>
I’d personally be grateful for everything & everyone that could drive awareness of my missing child & perhaps bring answers.

I also believe that as human beings we all make mistakes - admittedly some bigger than others - but once the penalty is paid, and the person deemed to be rehabilitated / not likely to reoffend etc., they should be able to move forward & be treated with respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

I’d personally be grateful for everything & everyone that could drive awareness of my missing child & perhaps bring answers.

I also believe that as human beings we all make mistakes - admittedly some bigger than others - but once the penalty is paid, and the person deemed to be rehabilitated / not likely to reoffend etc., they should be able to move forward & be treated with respect.

If it wasn't for the rise in drug use (supplied by drug runners everywhere) there would be fewer children in foster care.

The Schapelles of the world don't think about that. imo

In a recent paper from the National Bureau of Economic Research, three professors from Notre Dame estimated that “if drug abuse had remained at 1996 levels, 1.5 million fewer children would have lived away from a parent in 2015.”
Perspective: Illegal drugs aren’t harmless, especially when the addicted are parents

National framework for protecting Australia's children indicators
Parental substance misuse is a key risk factor for child abuse and neglect. Misuse can compromise parents' ability to consistently provide a stable and safe environment for children, maintain household tasks and routines, and respond to their children’s emotional needs. Financial difficulties can also arise due to substance misuse, compounding the issues faced by the family.
National framework for protecting Australia's children indicators, 3.1 Parental substance use (drugs) - Australian Institute of Health and Welfare

Last edited by a moderator:
About William
William’s Health
Certainly there is some conflicting information regarding Williams asthma here

I have wondered if the Crime Commission appearances (alleged lies) are about the ruckus that happened between Insight and Braveheart. That became a legal matter. CO says in the link that it was 'headed to court'.

The Wheres William campaign moved away from them financially and started using The Morcombe Foundation for acceptance of donations.

I don't know if you can see this Australian article, but it explains some of what happened.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...s/news-story/2683446fab1cc3cb8d90f9b60656d435

When I heard of this development a few years back I felt saddened once again for William & his loving ones. It felt to me like his memory had been sullied by monetary grab.

Just some of my thoughts & please accept they are My Thoughts & don’t ask me for links:

So apparently the Insight Comms people are friends of friends of the Fosters & were contacted / advised William was missing & could they help.
Insight Comms jumped to and organised the website & the merchandise & huge ‘missing person’ publicity campaign .

To fund all this they canvassed Donations, which as a ‘business’ they couldn’t put through their books so needed to find a Charity to work with them .

Bravehearts stepped up (Hetty started this organisation many years ago as a result of a family situation & is passionate about the protection & support of children) I’d think it would’ve seemed logical to her to help out.

Insight provide their PR services for ‘William’ pro bono - we know that because it’s mentioned regularly.

‘Pro bono’ comes from the Latin phrase “pro bono publico” which means “for the public good” & is usually referenced Re legal assistance provided at no ‘monetary charge’ .
However, it does not mean that the pro bono provider receives No Return. ... and who better to recognise the enormous Value of / Return from, involvement in such a high profile case, than a PR company. .. This is purely Business, I’m putting aside emotion - I’m focusing on driving brand awareness for Company.

I’m guessing the ‘arrangement’ got sticky because Bravehearts was seen as an opportunity - where perhaps Hetty / her team imagined the discussions & suggestions that may’ve come up to be ‘ friends aligned’ - Insight helping another cause .

so sad.

I agree with you on this - I have always thought that was odd as well. Personally, if a child I was caring for went missing on my watch I would be wracked with guilt and self-recrimination. Perhaps they did express this privately, but it is interesting to me that it wasn't expressed publicly.
From memory, I believe in one of the TV interviews perhaps) the FFP were asked if the FFGM blamed herself because William went missing from there & the answer was a resounding No - followed by, Well I hope not
IMO

In the 60 Minutes interview, when Michael Usher asked her in words to the effect, did FFGM blamed herself in any way, and FFC replied to the effect that she hoped not. JMO but I was expecting to hear FFC say a bit more to reassure FGM publicly; as her Mother would no doubt have been watching the program.

Oh I’m so sorry CouldBe - I’m on catch-up & just posted similar b4 I saw your post !
But thank you for filling in my blanks :)

Can I ask a opinion in regards to the photos.
There was 5 photos taken in total - which she mentioned in the sixty minutes program she was going to use as a photo album story of their time at Grandmas.

Does anyone else think its odd that she didn't get any close up pictures of her foster daughter - I get that she took photos of them doing activities but I would also think she would take a facial photo of each child.

Probably over thinking it. It doesn't mean anything just took random photos and probably thought she would get others later. MOO.

I think she prob did - but we’re not privy to those photos

When I heard of this development a few years back I felt saddened once again for William & his loving ones. It felt to me like his memory had been sullied by monetary grab.

Just some of my thoughts & please accept they are My Thoughts & don’t ask me for links:

So apparently the Insight Comms people are friends of friends of the Fosters & were contacted / advised William was missing & could they help.
Insight Comms jumped to and organised the website & the merchandise & huge ‘missing person’ publicity campaign .

To fund all this they canvassed Donations, which as a ‘business’ they couldn’t put through their books so needed to find a Charity to work with them .

Bravehearts stepped up (Hetty started this organisation many years ago as a result of a family situation & is passionate about the protection & support of children) I’d think it would’ve seemed logical to her to help out.

Insight provide their PR services for ‘William’ pro bono - we know that because it’s mentioned regularly.

‘Pro bono’ comes from the Latin phrase “pro bono publico” which means “for the public good” & is usually referenced Re legal assistance provided at no ‘monetary charge’ .
However, it does not mean that the pro bono provider receives No Return. ... and who better to recognise the enormous Value of / Return from, involvement in such a high profile case, than a PR company. .. This is purely Business, I’m putting aside emotion - I’m focusing on driving brand awareness for Company.

I’m guessing the ‘arrangement’ got sticky because Bravehearts was seen as an opportunity - where perhaps Hetty / her team imagined the discussions & suggestions that may’ve come up to be ‘ friends aligned’ - Insight helping another cause .

so sad.
If I remember well, MFC became something like an ambassador for Hetty's organisation. When I searched for a link, I didn't find the same things, I had found at past times. At maximum I had expected the MFC to get such a position after the case of his own missing child would have been solved. MOO Although at the time he wasn't a suspect, neither was his wife. But with this position I for my part saw him automaticly on the pretty safe side, regarding future investigations, and his wife too.

Last edited:
Surely they wouldn’t have formed any type of love or bond for a child they nurtured and cared for 10 years.
Just a job and just carers.

Imo, I don’t think so.
My point is that we need to be more accurate with our language. In addition, I'm sure LT was well aware that she had biological parents, who she reportedly had visits with, and she has foster carers. There is a difference between the two terms of which we need to be mindful. JMO

i think he looks anxious and thin especially compared to the other photos of him where hes happy and healthy looking,
I agree @bearbear. Which is why I have had concerns about his health when the photo was taken. If I had a child present to me looking like William did, I would make inquiries as to various aspects of his recent health. Of course, from a photo I can't tell what exactly was causing him to look unwell (there could be a number of reasons) - that would require a thorough history and examination.

Sometimes children with dark circles under their eyes have asthma, allergies or a food intolerance. I say this from personal experience, I'm not an expert.
Yes, agreed, these conditions would be in any differential diagnosis that a doctor would consider if they saw a child looking like William did in that photo.

My point is that we need to be more accurate with our language. In addition, I'm sure LT was well aware that she had biological parents, who she reportedly had visits with, and she has foster carers. There is a difference between the two terms of which we need to be mindful. JMO

Foster father, foster mother = foster parents. imo

It is going to be a long time (if ever) before the general public - or the media - calls foster parents by 'female foster carer' and 'male foster carer'.

Those carers have been carrying out a day-to-day parental role for many years, and that is accurate. imo
It doesn't detract from the fact that foster children (wards of the state) have biological parents who gave birth to them.

Eg:
William Tyrrell's foster parents ....
William Tyrrell's foster parents Sydney faces court Hornsby assault of a child | Daily Mail Online

William Tyrrell’s foster mum .....
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...e/news-story/e110519073fb1797cb84c2e8d1dbd736

William Tyrrell's foster mother to plead not guilty....
William Tyrrell's foster mother to plead not guilty to new assault charge, court hears

Last edited:
Do they? I never saw my brother "pee outdoors" with my father nor my husband "pee outdoors" with my sons. I don't understand what relevance this has at all to do with William’s disappearance.

The topic was how William bonded with FF, I think you know what I’m talking about guy things.

Without being sexist, it was my dad who’d give me a hammer & chunk of wood to bash the crap outta alongside him when he was fixing things.
Guy things, it wasn’t mum who showed me how to change my bike tyre, then, eventually my car tyre and had my first beer together.

I think you know what I’m saying about ‘peeing outdoors together’.

Last edited:
I agree @bearbear. Which is why I have had concerns about his health when the photo was taken. If I had a child present to me looking like William did, I would make inquiries as to various aspects of his recent health. Of course, from a photo I can't tell what exactly was causing him to look unwell (there could be a number of reasons) - that would require a thorough history and examination.

And the bio parents did have concerns in their last few visits with William. They had noticed slight bruises, his weight loss and the fact he was very affectionate towards his mum as though he needed comforting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes