Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

A possible scenario, but for LE to lay multiple assault charges and an AVO based on lies from a child is less possible imo. I get the theory, but police wouldn’t be doing a very good job if they didn’t investigate the assault itself to ensure it’s validity and level of risk to the child to remove them from care.

Last edited by a moderator:
The main problem with his credibility is the time.

It was on the news on the daily.
Public plea's for the locals.

Never said a word.

1000+ days. (3+ years........)

moo

Agreed, however, if RC did see WT in car driven by a woman with her hair a bun ( or a man with a man bun IMO ) - I would not be able to rule this out completely.

Thanks SA for that map ..... Greatly appreciated!
So the 2 cars could have travelled in a way to avoid being captured on CCTV then ...???
If they went left onto Albert Street...... rather than right.....?
In theory, they didn't have to go past the tennis club. They could have turned west on Albert, reversing their direction of east on Laurel. They could have been driving laps, racing one another. Or they could have turned south on Orara, after driving north on Batar Creek Drive. Why? Perhaps they lived on Orara. Realistically, if they were departing at speed with a kidnapped child north along Batar Creek Road and east on Laurel, they were on their way out of Kendall and had to pass the former location of the tennis club.

She does have a relationship with her mother though and has always had visitation. The fosters have never said they have any issue with her seeing her mother.
Nobody outside the fosters themselves have supported this notion.
Due to the privacy and protection laws we dont actually know what dynamics are at play with 'L/S and her fosters.
They (FC)may have been satisfied with the minimum requirements...possible L/S and bio mum were trying ot increase it?

The ffc had big issue with the bio mother seeing william. She insisted that he was fussy and difficult after being in her company.
Take it as opinion so much knew info I can't find a reference to it right now...but its here in the threads.

moo

My opinion is that I think Mr Chapman was mistaken.

But sometimes I find it helpful to play out a theory to see how likely it is.

In terms of memory, I tend to take the first recall as the most accurate.

So assuming Chapman was correct and assuming this was WT:

1. How did they get William from Benaroon
2. Who are these people
3. Where did they go
4. Why did they go down Laurel St
5. Why did they take William

I'm going to need a second coffee and to read Chapman's account again before I tackle this one!

you could even consider ..,.
6. Were they even together
7. Could it have been a road rage incident
8. Could the vehicle in front with Adrenalin going have cut the vehicle off behind as it raced off , and the second vehicle then aggressively followed
Because I believe it was a lone wolf IMO

Whilst LE have said in the media that everyone is under scrutiny, IMO I think if Chapman’s version of events were gaining traction we would hear more of it atm, not like it is now going steaming ahead towards the FFC’s.
I think LE have a definite theory of a result and perhaps some good initial evidence, which requires further evidence to back up in court in front of no doubt very expensive lawyers IMO.

But Chapman's apparent sighting doesn't rule out the foster parents possible involvement.

It could have been FM with a wig, or people hired by the FP's.

It's an outlandish possibility imo but I was trying to brain storm all possibilities.

But Chapman's apparent sighting doesn't rule out the foster parents possible involvement.

It's an outlandish possibility imo but I was trying to brain storm all possibilities.
JMO in continue to brain storm, if it was William in that vehicle might he have been being taken to the Camden Haven Airport for whisking away in a private aircraft? (Don't know the area to tie in with a route and distance).

True…..a theory no one has really discussed- yet as an investigator in LE you’d have to brainstorm and think out any theory that is possible and make existing evidence fit in with it

Nobody outside the fosters themselves have supported this notion.
Due to the privacy and protection laws we dont actually know what dynamics are at play with 'L/S and her fosters.
They (FC)may have been satisfied with the minimum requirements...possible L/S and bio mum were trying ot increase it?

The ffc had big issue with the bio mother seeing william. She insisted that he was fussy and difficult after being in her company.
Take it as opinion so much knew info I can't find a reference to it right now...but its here in the threads.

moo

As per the court documents linked here a few posts back, BM did not request to increase visits.
They were not always attend by BM on a regular basis. I interpret FMs comment about William being upset after visits was because they were so intermittent it was probably confusing and upsetting to him. He was so young when he was removed he was probably confused why he was being left with someone he doesn’t know imo.

William's biological parents had been seeing him every month, but as he became a long term placement that access was reduced to bimonthly.

The birth mother said in a police statement she had been told that the foster mother and her husband were not comfortable meeting her and the birth father.

On one contact visit supervised by Ben Attwood from the Salvation Army, the birth and foster mother passed each other, but they never met.

The birth mother said in her police statement that she worried about William being 'a bit too skinny'.
'Up until the beginning of the year William called me Mum. The last time I saw William he didn't really call me anything.

'The visit before he called me his "birth mum".
On this final occasion, the birth mother said, William was 'more affectionate than usual' and 'happy sitting on my lap and giving me a cuddle'.
Unbeknown to the birth parents, the foster parents had spoken with their Salvation Army foster caseworker about applying to the NSW Supreme Court to formally adopt William.
William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life of foster mother, why she hates Spiderman photo | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
JMO in continue to brain storm, if it was William in that vehicle might he have been being taken to the Camden Haven Airport for whisking away in a private aircraft? (Don't know the area to tie in with a route and distance).

Attachments

• EB0FAAC6-ED80-4451-A41E-8F2BD07997B4.jpeg
    EB0FAAC6-ED80-4451-A41E-8F2BD07997B4.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DC8DBE49-0794-41FE-B512-AAC4AB34CF86.jpeg
    DC8DBE49-0794-41FE-B512-AAC4AB34CF86.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 23
  • E211FFAB-1390-42DE-9168-26F8CAD057D7.jpeg
    E211FFAB-1390-42DE-9168-26F8CAD057D7.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 23
<rsbm>

That's all pretty wonky because at one point he told detectives it was 2 cars travelling east on Laurel which would mean travelling toward the tennis club on Oraro. In the above link, he says "south from Benaroon". There is no such thing as south from Benaroon when you are on Laurel. If he meant south toward Benaroon, the vehicles would have had to be travelling west on Laurel.

All things considered, I can understand why his input has been disregarded.
Who knows if the reporter took the liberty of adding in his own directional analysis from what RC said at the inquest, or whether he said more at the inquest which wasn't recorded? According to Lia Harris' tweet during Mr. Chapman's inquest testimony:

Lia Harris@LiaJHarris·Aug 27
Mr Chapman told the court he heard and saw a car coming from Batar Creek Rd past his house. He said it was being driven by a woman “at speed”. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Thank you Awakening.
JMO Looks like the journey would be in the realm of possibilities..... If William was somehow transferred to a vehicle and transported there, then it would possibly have been for the purpose of a planned transferring by an aircraft to a particular destination.
Imagine if this had occurred, then LE would be able to track those aircraft details.
From what LE has said in the Media, so very sadly they do not think that William is still alive.

Who knows if the reporter took the liberty of adding in his own directional analysis from what RC said at the inquest, or whether he said more at the inquest which wasn't recorded? According to Lia Harris' tweet during Mr. Chapman's inquest testimony:

Lia Harris@LiaJHarris·Aug 27
Mr Chapman told the court he heard and saw a car coming from Batar Creek Rd past his house. He said it was being driven by a woman “at speed”. @10Daily @10NewsFirst
The video of him showing the policewoman where the car drove is here. William Tyrrell's foster grandmother's neighbour still CERTAIN he saw boy on day he vanished | Daily Mail Online See especially from about 5:00: he has crossed the road and shows where the cars came around, driving from the south, ie from the direction of Benaroon Drive.

Only small aircraft.... it is only a grass landing strip .....

Home - Camden Haven Airfield NSW
So what would that mean as far as expectation for where a small aircraft could go to from there? I know nothing about aircraft. When would a small aircraft have to stop for fuel, I mean, how far could a small aircraft get before stopping for fuel? Can a small aircraft go overseas? How far? etc?

Thanks for posting this article, there is some info in it that got me thinking about whether there was any animosity within FM’s family.

“The foster mother, who has a sister and two brothers had intervened in a minor squabble between two of her siblings over property stored at her mother’s Kendall house ahead of it’s proposed imminent sale.”

The squabble happened not long before William’s disappearance according to what’s written in the article. Sometimes division of property and money can bring out the worst in people and lead to grudges within families.

Just my own speculation and looking at things from a different angle. I hope police looked into the minor dispute and the parties involved IMO

Can someone who is able...re post inquest testimony from the lady looking after the sick man..ray I think..it just keeps going around in my head that he said .. the boy who went missing...do we have more Info on him etc.. cars etc..I need a refresh..or can someone pint me to a thread no..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx