Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police searching for William Tyrrell say "a number of items” have been recovered in their latest intensive search near Bonny Hills.

They also, for the first time, said they might find the missing toddler's body. "

I so hope that this is not true, feeling sick atm

Oh...

ETA this is an old article from March!

"Police searching for William Tyrrell say "a number of items” have been recovered in their latest intensive search near Bonny Hills.

They also, for the first time, said they might find the missing toddler's body. "

I so hope that this is not true, feeling sick atm

This is an old article about the search from March 2015. Don't panic !

Thank you for this subtle reminder, bearbear. Late night ramblings sometimes get out of hand :embarassed:

no, i just put his photo up because i love his beautiful little face!
we are all here, sometimes rambling, looking at all scenarios and things of possible interest, just trying to find him and make sense of it all xx

Not sure Crabby....

Our family went to a Pub for Lunch last week and the décor was.... well lets say freakish..

I commented to my eldest daughter that the place gave me a bad vibe......

The Pub/Hotel had a VERY large play area....which was strange to other pubs/hotels I've been at.....It had a table with actual toys - like a doctors office BUT WAY MORE TOYS ..... I said to my daughter without even turning....I bet there is a camera directly behind me?? .... she looks up without me turning...and says YEP!!!

Noticeably there was an absence of cameras elsewhere at the pub.....

Then I come on here and see someone posts those symbols..... and sure enough...a lot of the décor had the swirly symbols everywhere...

Yep.... getting paranoid now lol...

I pictured a hippy type of pub the way you described it, but it does sound rather creepy.

I go to a league's club sometimes and there is a lot of cameras trained on the play room, but I wonder if that is to monitor kids who have possibly been dumped there while parents gamble? The cameras are very obvious and there are signs to say there are cameras monitoring, but come to think of it, other than in the gambling area, I don't recall seeing cameras anywhere else. I'll have to look next time we go. It makes you wonder who is watching the kids play through the CCTV.

Has there been an address given for the house the station wagon was towed from. Looking at that house with the windows curtained as they are scares me.

16dff9fae46ac6e24c466867d812d30d

My favourite pic....

we are all here, sometimes rambling, looking at all scenarios and things of possible interest, just trying to find him and make sense of it all xx

It was serendipity, I suppose. I went to edit my last post about online predators and saw William's sweet little face, with his cheeky grin, looking up at me from the page; reminding me why I'm here. Don't worry, William; wherever you are, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of us looking for you (and the baddies who took you from your Mummy and Daddy and your sister). We will find you; and the baddies will be locked up for a very long time.

Yes, they are being conservative, it was said on a blog, which doesn't make it true, and no police force has stated otherwise. :)

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/aliceday.asp

It is on the Wikileaks website, but there is no source of it public on the FBI website which doesn't help the credibility of the Wiki document (unclassified).

So someone published it, then someone asked it be removed as it was not factual. Please note mention of the FBI Cyber division. That is not code for we are all over kiddie fiddlers on the net like a rash.

https://www.fbi.gov/fbi-search#outp...TF-8&siteurl=www.fbi.gov/&q=paedophile+symbol

OK crabby, don't get your claws in a knot :) I will concede a qualifier of 'allegedly' when it comes to Alice Day (when WS allows me to @#$&* edit my post). Love ya, buddy, and all that you do.

btw I was never a 'hacker' with or without a job; rather, an online activist (well, as far as I know ;) )

Thankyou bearbear there is something old world knowing in this photo of William. It is my favourite.

& then there is BS telling us to not give up looking....what is he really saying huh?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...n-missing-william-tyrell-20150123-12x4sl.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 165
Thankyou bearbear there is something old world knowing in you photo of William. It is my favourite.

& then there is BS telling to not give up looking....what is he really saying huh?

According to Peter Hyatt's brilliant Statement Analysis blog (http://.blogspot.com.au/) - saying things like that - "don't give up looking" or "never stop searching" etc can mean guilt! It's saying they don't want the missing person to ever be found, because that would mean the truth would be found. Someone innocent will say "we will never stop until we find [person]" or things like that.

I go to a league's club sometimes and there is a lot of cameras trained on the play room, but I wonder if that is to monitor kids who have possibly been dumped there while parents gamble? The cameras are very obvious and there are signs to say there are cameras monitoring, but come to think of it, other than in the gambling area, I don't recall seeing cameras anywhere else. I'll have to look next time we go. It makes you wonder who is watching the kids play through the CCTV.

There are a few clubs that have playrooms with CCTV, so parents can watch their kids on the screen while they have their meal, drinks etc kid free and the kids can entertain themselves with something more exciting than dinner e.g. a playstation etc. But that's quite an obvious set-up, it's not just a random camera with no indication that that's what it's there for.

Ok, I may be straying a bit too off topic here, and admin please delete if you think you should.
I found something a little strange, and it just set off my hinky meter.
I was doing a bit of random sleuthing, and admittedly was sleuthing somebody who is not a known POI (I will not post the name).
I'm not sure why exactly the person grabbed my attention (apart from being linked to a POI) but I decided to try and look into them a little further. So I googled their name to see if maybe they had ever been arrested for anything.
Instead I came across where they had obviously posted on a page (that looked like a dating site). I decided to click on it and see what the ad said. However, what came up was a bit of an offensive animation, and a message saying "This is not a dating site. WARNING! You will see nude photos. Please be discreet."
So I quickly got out of there.
But the NAME of the webpage bothered me. To me it sounded like a child photography page. So I took off the last part of the URL, and went to just the home page of the site .... and it is a photo page for maternity, newborn, children photoshoots.
It is all very normal, just nice photos of very little babies.
There is no VISIBLE link on the page to the creepy nude pic/not a dating site page.
But all you have to do when on the normal baby/children photo shoot page is add a /meet, and bam, you open up to the creepy site.
I thought this was a bit dodgy. If I owned a baby photography page, but was also interested in owning a "meet for non-attached sex" page" ... then I would at least have them on a completely different page.
I told hubby about it, to see if his reaction was the same as mine. I showed him the original nice, baby photos page, and then how that led to something very different. Together we made the decision to look where it took us, after the initial warning page.
Once you click into it, it is a page where "single mums and married women" post naked pics (of themselves) in the hope of finding people for random sexual encounters ... they do not want relationships, it is sex only. But I find it interesting that these are only single mums or married women (so obviously women who probably have children).
Now my hubby is a computer technician, so he knows his way around websites and tech stuff. He used a program he knows of that can search directories of a webpage (the scripting) and the link to the dodgy site doesn't show up on there ... so that means it is REALLY well hidden.
Oh, and the webpage is also an Australian based one.
Is this something I should maybe forward to crime stoppers? It may be nothing .... but it just makes me feel a bit suss.

Ok, I may be straying a bit too off topic here, and admin please delete if you think you should.
I found something a little strange, and it just set off my hinky meter.
I was doing a bit of random sleuthing, and admittedly was sleuthing somebody who is not a known POI (I will not post the name).
I'm not sure why exactly the person grabbed my attention (apart from being linked to a POI) but I decided to try and look into them a little further. So I googled their name to see if maybe they had ever been arrested for anything.
Instead I came across where they had obviously posted on a page (that looked like a dating site). I decided to click on it and see what the ad said. However, what came up was a bit of an offensive animation, and a message saying "This is not a dating site. WARNING! You will see nude photos. Please be discreet."
So I quickly got out of there.
But the NAME of the webpage bothered me. To me it sounded like a child photography page. So I took off the last part of the URL, and went to just the home page of the site .... and it is a photo page for maternity, newborn photoshoots.
It is all very normal, just nice photos of very little babies.
There is no VISIBLE link on the page to the creepy nude pic/not a dating site page.
But all you have to do when on the normal baby photo shoot page is add a /meet, and bam, you open up to the creepy site.
I thought this was a bit dodgy. If I owned a baby photography page, but was also interested in owning a "meet for non-attached sex" page" ... then I would at least have them on a completely different page.
I told hubby about it, to see if his reaction was the same as mine. I showed him the original nice, baby photos page, and then how that led to something very different. Together we made the decision to look where it took us, after the initial warning page.
Once you click into it, it is a page where "single mums and married women" post naked pics (of themselves) in the hope of finding people for random sexual encounters ... they do not want relationships, it is sex only. But I find it interesting that these are only single mums or married women (so obviously women who probably have children).
Now my hubby is a computer technician, so he knows his way around websites and tech stuff. He used a program he knows of that can search directories of a webpage (the scripting) and the link to the dodgy site doesn't show up on there ... so that means it is REALLY well hidden.
Oh, and the webpage is also an Australian based one.
Is this something I should maybe forward to crime stoppers? It may be nothing .... but it just makes me feel a bit suss.

There is an AFP reporting page for suspicious online child *advertiser censored* sites:

https://forms.afp.gov.au/online_forms/ocset_form

or you can report it straight to Crimestoppers if urgent (ie, relevant to William's disappearance).

According to Peter Hyatt's brilliant Statement Analysis blog (http://.blogspot.com.au/) - saying things like that - "don't give up looking" or "never stop searching" etc can mean guilt! It's saying they don't want the missing person to ever be found, because that would mean the truth would be found. Someone innocent will say "we will never stop until we find [person]" or things like that.

Interesting. Could you link to the specific blog post where those statements are made please?

Except that BS didn't say it did he?
I thought it was a quoted post from another website that he put on his fb, just like millions of other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214