Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spedding is alleged to have inflicted the abuse in April and May, 1987. Part of the police case against Spedding is a series of formal statements made by adults who know him.

The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...316615479?sv=2110cfaca65f1df4e54d3f093c302c60

That points to being the reason he is a POI etc, IMO, rather than just being a repairman at the scene days before.

Thanks for finding this Karo

This is sort of what I'm getting at .... Police were aware of the historical allegations as far back as September 2014......but only decided to act upon it (Arrest) him Mid April 2015.

". . . a source alleged."

That doesn't sound particularly reliable. It might be Colin, for example, but the journalist wants readers to infer a police source.

I would like to know, how much bio children BS has. RS is been told of the one to be "his son". The little girls (allegly) abused 1987 seem to be the daughters of his first wife (did BS chose the mother because of her very young -female?- children as it's said of tricky child abusers?). Then there are two other children, maybe of his second wife MS? Overall it should be 5 children.

RS is supporting his dad "till the last breath" (my wording); BS is known to him as a very lovable father. Maybe BS spared this only child of his own and abused preferably "foreign" children?

I also would like to know, when was BS divorced and why? CS, his first wife, certainly didn't apply for divorce without a valid reason.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195546202

None of the neighbours heard a car, no one heard any screams. The Homicide Squad took over the investigation and detectives with Strike Force Rosann have been painstakingly ploughing through all those hundreds of statements as well as calls to Crime Stoppers.

Among those statements was the one from Mr Spedding. Detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what he told them, which led them to the surprise raids on the tradesman’s former first-floor pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his Bonny Hills home last week.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

I still wonder what the inconsistencies were. And how many people did he name besides the woman at the Cafe who didn't remember seeing him? Could people at the school remember seeing MS but not BS?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

bbm

Maybe none of the family members or neighbours of the "repair client" (at 2pm in ?) were able to confirm his alibi? Maybe the client is a very good buddy and less credible?

I also would like to know, when was BS divorced and why? CS, his first wife, certainly didn't apply for divorce without a valid reason.
In Australia, no-fault divorce was introduced in 1975. The reasons for a couple separating are their own business entirely.

I get so frustrated with this case, and have come to realise that the most obvious and blatant scenario is what makes the most sense to me.

To me, in my opinion, it all comes down to BS. BS, the most known and most public piece of this puzzle. BS. As others have previously said, no-one can be as unlucky as what's listed below, when you consider the following:

Who had recently been to the grandmothers house? BS.
Who was most likely inside the house recently & saw photos of William and his sister? BS.
Who did the grandmother most likely talk to about her grandchildren? BS.
Who did the grandmother most likely talk to (excitedly) about William's impending visit? BS.
Who has a historical sex crimes ridden past? BS
Who has affiliations with paedophiles and murderers? BS
Who lived in close proximity to TJ? BS
Who had a reason to be at the grandmother's house on the day William disappeared? BS
Who could have had a hasty excuse for being on or near the grandmother's property the day William disappeared? BS

If William was not abducted on that particular day, I'm sure BS and TJ would have been watching, waiting, until the perfect opportunity presented itself.

Obviously, this is all my opinion. I know life is not simple and obvious, especially cases such as these. I wish. I know there are many other POI who have not been publicised.

But COME ON.

Do I think TJ and BS are/were members of some evil, senior citizen caravan paedophile ring? Yes.

This was planned yet spontaneous. Planned in the sense of, let's see if an opportunity presents itself. Spontaneous as in 'here's our chance, grab him'.

I would like to know, how much bio children BS has. RS is been told of the one to be "his son". The little girls (allegly) abused 1987 seem to be the daughters of his first wife (did BS chose the mother because of her very young -female?- children as it's said of tricky child abusers?). Then there are two other children, maybe of his second wife MS? Overall it should be 5 children.

RS is supporting his dad "till the last breath" (my wording); BS is known to him as a very lovable father. Maybe BS spared this only child of his own and abused preferably "foreign" children?

RS has been quoted in MSM and we are free to discuss him. Everything else you've questioned is off limits here.

". . . a source alleged."

That doesn't sound particularly reliable. It might be Colin, for example, but the journalist wants readers to infer a police source.

“What he said did not add up because people he named did not remember seeing him,” a source alleged.

Colin is pro BS - can't be him who is the source.

bbm

Maybe none of the family members or neighbours of the "repair client" (at 2pm in ?) were able to confirm his alibi? Maybe the client is a very good buddy and less credible?
I also wonder about the afternoon appointment. If BS snatched William on the spur of the moment around 10am, he would have been pushed to be back at 'business as usual' by 2pm--in my opinion. On the other hand, if he was an accomplice after the fact, he would also have been occupied in the afternoon. Perhaps the Dunbogan place was named because it was open-access and no one home.

I thought I had read that BS has 5 children or 5 were in support of him but I could be wrong about that.

Aimy Spedding said her father-in-law had five children and many grandchildren who adored him.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...iam-tyrell-20150122-12vs8f.html#ixzz3nlGRhKIP
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

I thought I had read that BS has 5 children or 5 were in support of him but I could be wrong about that.

Aimy Spedding said her father-in-law had five children and many grandchildren who adored him.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...iam-tyrell-20150122-12vs8f.html#ixzz3nlGRhKIP
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Spedding's defence argued his alleged victims may have come into contact with his former brother-in-law and convicted killer Jeffrey John Hillsley.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...court-told-20150614-ghnx8h.html#ixzz3nlI6AKOY

With an ex BIL he seems to have been married.

Not necessarily, it's merely a term some people use, I myself have such a family member, my sister is not married but is in a de facto relationship of 20 years, we use the term to make it easier.
Spedding's defence argued his alleged victims may have come into contact with his former brother-in-law and convicted killer Jeffrey John Hillsley.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...court-told-20150614-ghnx8h.html#ixzz3nlI6AKOY

With an ex BIL he seems to have been married.

Replies in green
I get so frustrated with this case, and have come to realise that the most obvious and blatant scenario is what makes the most sense to me.

To me, in my opinion, it all comes down to BS. BS, the most known and most public piece of this puzzle. BS. As others have previously said, no-one can be as unlucky as what's listed below, when you consider the following:

Who had recently been to the grandmothers house? BS.
I wonder who else has also been to the house.
Who was most likely inside the house recently & saw photos of William and his sister? BS.
we don't know that there were photos or that he had been inside the house, other than the laundryWho did the grandmother most likely talk to about her grandchildren? BS.
Who did the grandmother most likely talk to (excitedly) about William's impending visit? BS.
Did GM tell others or not even BS?Who has a historical sex crimes ridden past? BS that is alleged at this point and questionable as said by the Judge
Who has affiliations with paedophiles and murderers? BS
He does?
Who lived in close proximity to TJ? BS
Who had a reason to be at the grandmother's house on the day William disappeared? BS
He says he didn't and no evidence disclosed that he was
Who could have had a hasty excuse for being on or near the grandmother's property the day William disappeared? BS

If William was not abducted on that particular day, I'm sure BS and TJ would have been watching, waiting, until the perfect opportunity presented itself.

Obviously, this is all my opinion. I know life is not simple and obvious, especially cases such as these. I wish. I know there are many other POI who have not been publicised.

But COME ON.

Do I think TJ and BS are/were members of some evil, senior citizen caravan paedophile ring? Yes.

This was planned yet spontaneous. Planned in the sense of, let's see if an opportunity presents itself. Spontaneous as in 'here's our chance, grab him'.

Sorry about that messy edited post, lol. I give up.

Thanks, Karo. Unfortunately no-one knows for sure, which is why I said "most likely" in some of the questions.

I just think sometimes the answers in life are sometimes so ridiculously obvious it can be quite unnerving and can make us question them because HOW could it be so obvious? I think the fact it is so obvious may work to an advantage too, as in - any logical person would think, 'how could BS be so brazen and stupid? Why would he do that when he's been to the house recently - why would someone be so stupid? It mustn't be him, no one in their right mind would do that in his situation', etc.

To try and explain it better, in my experience, BS and manipulators of every level can reverse any situation to their advantage. I know in the past I have used this same tactic with my parents over petty things as a teenager - using the fact all the fingers pointed at me as an excuse ("why do you think I would do something so stupid when you'd think it was me? I'm not that stupid! Of course it wasn't me.")

My question is, how can all of that be a coincidence? How? Personally, I don't think it is a coincidence or bad luck. Especially with the affiliations with TJ.

Replies in green

It seems glaringly obvious to me that attention of the media is focussed on BS, Why? is it to take the attention away from other POI's, police tactics etc. I don't know either, I suppose I have to wait for more information :)
I am not saying your thoughts are wrong.
Thanks, Karo. Unfortunately no-one knows for sure, which is why I said "most likely" in some of the questions.

I just think sometimes the answers in life are sometimes so ridiculously obvious it can be quite unnerving and can make us question them because HOW could it be so obvious? I think the fact it is so obvious may work to an advantage too, as in - any logical person would think, 'how could BS be so brazen and stupid? Why would he do that when he's been to the house recently - why would someone be so stupid? It mustn't be him, no one in their right mind would do that in his situation', etc.

To try and explain it better, in my experience, BS and manipulators of every level can reverse any situation to their advantage. I know in the past I have used this same tactic with my parents over petty things as a teenager - using the fact all the fingers pointed at me as an excuse ("why do you think I would do something so stupid when you'd think it was me? I'm not that stupid! Of course it wasn't me.")

My question is, how can all of that be a coincidence? How? Personally, I don't think it is a coincidence or bad luck. Especially with the affiliations with TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez