Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go, Jubelin, go!

det jubelin was the detective who arrested bs brother in law hillsley so he probably interviewed bs and others at that time and have a file with him in it and would know of bs historic rape charge

Homicide Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin arrested Mr Spedding on April 22, 2015, more than 10 years after he took Hillsley into custody. Mr Spedding is charged with five counts of sexually abusing two girls, aged three and six, in the 1980s.

Channel10 news.

William's parents are still pleading for any information regarding William's disappearance.

This Australia Day marks 501 days little William has been missing.

William Tyrrell person of interest Paul John Bickford denies involvement in his disappearance

Bickford earlier appeared in court for a separate matter after allegedly breaching orders imposed upon his conviction last year for indecently assaulting an 11-year-old girl with Asperger’s syndrome.

The former president of the Grandparents As Parents Again group, which came under the scrutiny of Strike Force Rosann detectives investigating William Tyrrell’s disappearance, described himself as “just an ordinary guy, really”.

He admitted he had been interviewed twice by police about William, who would now be four years old.

“I’m just being what I always am,” Bickford said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/240a0bc3c64bd4ec3067ea56ac8e802d

I just now listened to a a podcast about a 18 year old murderer who was in childhood through none of his own fault subjected to 2 male perpetrators at a young age...repeatedly. He did not go on to hurt other children.

What does it mean to be just as I am?
I like feeling a power over kids? I like making these kids feel a sexual power urge for me. Screwed up mentality and where were the parents?

Hetty Johnston AM said, “Abducting children was unacceptable in 1966 and it’s unacceptable in 2016.

“What is not great is that fifty years-on since the Beaumont children’s abduction, William, a beautiful little boy could still be abducted and the person or persons who know something about his disappearance can still remain silent.

“As a society we need to make it clear that in Australia it’s unacceptable to hurt children, that it’s unacceptable that children may not be safe when playing in their own yard".

http://medianet.com.au/releases/release-details?id=848642

Missing boy found alive 13 years after abduction

Julian Hernandez, 18, was just five years old and living in Alabama when he was abducted by his father

Before the discovery, Julian had been living with his father, another woman and two younger children for at least five years.

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...rain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Outbrain_cpc

Here are five more amazing stories in which children were able to escape their kidnappers and come home

yes i agree the dumping of little khandalyce in the suitcase in such a seemingly random nowhere spot and the neatly dressed older man, its like the perp has driven with the suitcase somewhere obscure in a panic miles far from home totally distancing themselves from where they live, and people were wondering then if the body could be williams, so its not far fetched there could be a connection with these pois and khandalyce could have been passed on to someone from the nsw area. didnt tj drive trucks?

Yes, AJ (TJ) has been a trucker. Don't know, when.

When contacted yesterday, Det Insp Jubelin said he was unable to comment on persons of interest in the case.

He also refused to be drawn on any possible link between GAPA and the alleged paedophile ring.

A source within the strike force, however, said "what gets uncovered in this kind of investigation is the type of thing you saw yesterday with Bickford".

"When a child goes missing, things flush out from deep down," the source said.

What exactly is the type of thing we saw yesterday?
What is the breach?

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3679051/confusion-over-paedophile-link/?cs=257

I believe the source means that when they investigate things like William other things come to light ie. When they interviewed Bickford they picked up on his breaches of bail conditions hence his court case. The whole group of Pois are all really dodgy IMO but do they have the brains and history to mastermind this disappearance as a group without being caught? I'm not entirely convinced. Perverts yes. Capable of this not so sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, AJ (TJ) has been a trucker. Don't know, when.

Sorry bear bear I just don't see any real link to these 2 cases at all. A charge has been laid in the other case, the Khandalyce case is more domestic and in an entirely different area. And the sketch the psyche created stated know to the family etc.

When contacted yesterday, Det Insp Jubelin said he was unable to comment on persons of interest in the case.

He also refused to be drawn on any possible link between GAPA and the alleged paedophile ring.

A source within the strike force, however, said "what gets uncovered in this kind of investigation is the type of thing you saw yesterday with Bickford".

"When a child goes missing, things flush out from deep down," the source said.

What exactly is the type of thing we saw yesterday?
What is the breach?

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3679051/confusion-over-paedophile-link/?cs=257

Oh, on that pic PB looks much less harmless than I thought before ...! Interesting and frightening.

Sorry bear bear I just don't see any real link to these 2 cases at all. A charge has been laid in the other case, the Khandalyce case is more domestic and in an entirely different area. And the sketch the psyche created stated know to the family etc.

We don't know which family (bio or foster, I think of the bio) and we don't know of connections. Okay, maybe DH/M/B is in no way involved in William's abduction - we have to wait. :)

Though it's not an aberrant thought if a very ruthless person like him is involved, for himself or on behalf of a mate. Beside that, he did landscaping sometime and has knowledge of many large plots like at Benaroon Dr., one would assume.
But you are right: we wouldn't get anywhere with this by now.

I believe the source means that when they investigate things like William other things come to light ie. When they interviewed Bickford they picked up on his breaches of bail conditions hence his court case. The whole group of Pois are all really dodgy IMO but do they have the brains and history to mastermind this disappearance as a group without being caught? I'm not entirely convinced. Perverts yes. Capable of this not so sure.

I always had my doubts about that, about BS ability to pull this off without being caught, he doesn't seem to have the brain capacity or the back bone to do it, unless that's the BS he lets the cameras see. But after seeing the recent videos posted of PB, I believe he seriously could have. There is just something canniving & dark about that man, not even from the way the media portrayed him, he did it all himself with the way he conducted his entire little speech.

I always had my doubts about that, about BS ability to pull this off without being caught, he doesn't seem to have the brain capacity or the back bone to do it, unless that's the BS he lets the cameras see. But after seeing the recent videos posted of PB, I believe he seriously could have. There is just something canniving & dark about that man, not even from the way the media portrayed him, he did it all himself with the way he conducted his entire little speech.

Any petty thief or shoplifter thinks at that moment if nobody is watching and thinks they won't be caught...they'll steal anything.

Maybe a pedophile's urge is stronger.

I saw it, I liked it, I wanted it so I took it.

I do agree yes PB is definitely more creepy.

We don't know which family (bio or foster, I think of the bio) and we don't know of connections. Okay, maybe DH/M/B is in no way involved in William's abduction - we have to wait. :)

Though it's not an aberrant thought if a very ruthless person like him is involved, for himself or on behalf of a mate. Beside that, he did landscaping sometime and has knowledge of many large plots like at Benaroon Dr., one would assume.

Did you ever see in the DH history that he lived or worked anywhere close to there? I didn't. I won't go on but I just don't see it at all. Unfortunately sex Offenders are everywhere. I won't go on though. Respect your right to your opinion.

PB appears (to me) as a cunning and devious creature. I wouldn't put it past him to have a strategy with what he says to the media....like the name of the hotel where he last spoke with TJ. A message to others in his closet perhaps?

paedophiles are not always intelligent but usually always cunning, and liars, they have to be to get away with their crimes for years!

Was he free or in jail then?

Also, from your earlier post, I'd be surprised if the NSW Police Force took any psychic seriously, given there is no one who has demonstrated they have paranormal abilities when tested under laboratory conditions (i.e. when they aren't allowed to cheat).

http://www.skeptics.com.au/2011/06/09/psychics-a-waste-of-police-time/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

Was he free or in jail then?

Also, from your earlier post, I'd be surprised if the NSW Police Force took any psychic seriously, given there is no one who has demonstrated they have paranormal abilities when tested under laboratory conditions (i.e. when they aren't allowed to cheat).

http://www.skeptics.com.au/2011/06/09/psychics-a-waste-of-police-time/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

If he was in jail, I don't know. When did his teenie fiancee separated from him: 2013 or 2014 (as a control)? ... Have to search when time allows.

You may be right with police not often using the help of a psychic. But why not? Even that is worth of thinking about and "a little" verification where "somebody" was at the time of a crime and if there are interesting connections and opportunities and so on. Never would be a detriment. I don't know a psychic myself, but I'm optimistic with the hope, 1 of 1000 (?) times a psychic indeed could have "seen" an individual leading to a new POI.

I haven't yet read your links but I will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8