Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks PaintExpress. I'm interested in your thoughts on the witness protection theory. It's something I've pushed to the back burner due to things I've learned about witness protection from private sources.
Not sure what i can say

Could be maternal granddad under protection

I think it was done to protect the safety of a person. I think it was there right from the start as it is implicit to all children in state care. How was NC able to be publicly identified and yet the other people who were with her were not? Has there been any indication on social media that the bio family have really wanted to communicate with MSM?

From what I can see on the bio mother's Fb she seems more occupied with posting selfies than anything else. The bio Dad doesnt mention William either

I think a lot of luck occurred for the worlds to colide

But associates who had two different reasons came together

I do believe there is plenty of dodgy stuff going on but the fm has photos of wt and comments all the time and you cannot see all her posts unless you are on her friends list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I not disagreeing but are you sure that Andrew Tyrrell as listed in above article is related?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not entirely convinced that the cars the mother saw are connected to William's disappearance at all. Way back in one of the threads last year we were discussing the upcoming sale of the grandmother's house in Benaroon Drive. This was a subsequent sale after the grandmother had sold the property in October 2014. In other words, the people who bought the house from the grandmother had put it on the market again after only 12 months. Links to the property for sale were provided here and there were many photos displayed at that link.

Sosocurious picked up that in one of the photos there was what looked like a white station wagon parked at the lower end of Benaroon Drive, directly across the road from the grandmother's house. We speculated at the time that this white station wagon may have in fact belonged to a resident of, or visitor to Benaroon Drive. Bear in mind this was over 12 months after William disappeared.

Could the two cars William's mother saw belong to a resident or visitors to Benaroon Drive? We all questioned whether the owners of these two vehicles had come forward to explain why they were there. Nothing further ever came of that. Perhaps William's mother was mistaken and the cars were there either the day before or the day after William disappeared. i think many of us are still gob smacked that the information about these two cars was released over 12 months after William disappeared.

Below is the pic of the white vehicle parked across the road from the grandmother's house in late 2015. The quality of the image is not the best but the white vehicle is clearly visible.

Lh6XE9h.jpg

Could it be some overt operation similar to trapping the low life scum pedophile trash which murdered Daniel Morcombe.
If that's the case....I have patience.
Could be TGY.
I have seen a few cases where police know a certain person or persons are guilty but will tell media that they are not persons of interest or suspects and then after some time there is an arrest. We are then told that they had been a suspect all along and even had evidence (when public has been told that no evidence has been found).

The journalist is so angry about the media telling lies regarding William that it makes me feel that this is something huge that we aren't being told. There is more to it. But what?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Addressing media in Queensland, she said restrictions on carers and parents when a foster child went missing were actually making them targets for predators.
“They can target these particular kids because they are far more vulnerable than any other and response to their disappearance is less than adequate,” she said.
“If someone stole your child you’d be all over the place in 30 seconds and you’d be allowed to by law — but these parents, these families and these foster carers can’t and these offenders know that. Make no mistake.
“We’ve got to change it.”

The same restrictions drew criticism in the case of missing NSW boy William Tyrrell, whose parents had been unable to speak publicly about their son’s disappearance for seven months, and who still cannot be identified while the search for the boy in the Spiderman suit continues.
The father of murdered Queensland teenager Daniel Morcombe was one of many who publicly criticised the gag, which may have denied William the best chance of being found.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...s/news-story/0bc47ce7fa11ad5a68b697979202a76d
This really bothers me. We have the Amber Alert here and it has saved many lives. If Australia were to start doing Amber alerts, (which I hope does happen!) and if the missing child was a foster child, then would an Amber Alert not be issued???

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ah yes, I had been meaning to post about Tia Leigh and the significance of her case and the way it was handed. There was outrage that the public had been kept in the dark.

Just an aside. I find it very interesting that News Corp (The Daily Telegraph, Nine News, 60 Minutes) has the scoop on the investigation into William's disappearance and all other media companies can do is reprint their 'exclusives'. Way to put their noses out of joint - no wonder Caroline Overington had a dummy spit.

It's no doubt the only way for DI Jubelin and Strike Force Rosann to control the release of information to the public and not jeopardise their investigations. I can understand their thinking but 'censorship' of the media doesn't sit easy with me now, nor has it ever.

Damn good point Bo. That reeks of a PR agent to me. And that stinks.

also remember the aerial shot of the two cars, white station wagon and grey sedan, parked in the driveway of 21 benaroon drive, these could be the neighbours cars fm saw that morning?
i found it with six maps
http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members