Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If WT is alive, why are homicide still leading Strikeforce Rosann?

so why arent the media covering bs court appearance yesterday?
wonder if the relevant paperwork was found and if it will go to trial?

If WT is alive, why are homicide still leading Strikeforce Rosann?

strikeforce rosann was formed within the first week i think which seemed odd at the time when police were saying they believed william was still alive?

strikeforce rosann was formed within the first week i think which seemed odd at the time when police were saying they believed william was still alive?

And yet by the time they were searching the bush off the Ghost rd. they were open to finding a body it was reported. It's odd to me that one of the 1st leaders of the investigation didn't really want to publicise that they might be looking at a sexual crime out of sensitivity to WT's family and did not want to distress them any further and yet of the many lines of inquiry, this is the line the police have continued to push in the media, a paedophile ring.MOO

There may have been a suppression order that was revoked @ yesterdays court hearing ;)

The presence of the homicide squad doesn't mean they think he's died, just because of their experience in such large scale efforts.

Some MSM articles stated as much a while back but seems all the articles are gone. I remembered their wording and Googled those terms, and links for the articles where it's mentioned now end up 'Page not found'.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=william tyrrell homicide squad experience

See the ones with titles "William Tyrrell was abducted, police say" (quote snippet being "The Homicide Squad has been given the lead because of experience in ...") and "William Tyrrell search: detectives track 1km radius for ..." (quote snippet being "not because William is thought to have died but because of experience in managing ...").

Arguably more important and relevant is the fact that many missing persons units are part of the homicide squad, eg http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-missing-persons-unit-in-doubt-20140801-zzhoc.html

There may have been a suppression order that was revoked @ yesterdays court hearing ;)

may have or was?
I can't imagine a suppression order was revoked over a child sexual assault case unless the victims requested it?

And yet by the time they were searching the bush off the Ghost rd. they were open to finding a body it was reported. It's odd to me that one of the 1st leaders of the investigation didn't really want to publicise that they might be looking at a sexual crime out of sensitivity to WT's family and did not want to distress them any further and yet of the many lines of inquiry, this is the line the police have continued to push in the media, a paedophile ring.MOO

yes, that first investigating policeman seemed to have formed a bond with the family and super sensitive to their distress, then he retired.
the sex crimes squad were right onto it though and im sure with at least 20 sex offenders in that close proximity in kendall, youre immediate concern would be paedophiles!

yes, that first investigating policeman seemed to have formed a bond with the family and super sensitive to their distress, then he retired.
the sex crimes squad were right onto it though and im sure with at least 20 sex offenders in that close proximity in kendall, youre immediate concern would be paedophiles!

BBM
I wonder if they may have jumped to this conclusion and then the contact from the woman BS molested cemented the idea.

may have or was?
I can't imagine a suppression order was revoked over a child sexual assault case unless the victims requested it?

Was revoked, next court date is march 16th........from a private source.........hope this post is ok, mods deleted if needed please........

[/B]
BBM
I wonder if they may have jumped to this conclusion and then the contact from the woman BS molested cemented the idea.

maybe, and det jubelin has past history with bs so would know of him and what was on his files

Was revoked, next court date is march 16th........from a private source.........hope this post is ok, mods deleted if needed please........
so is the case going to trial do you know or is the next court date the decider? sorry i have no idea how the court system works

I'm not familiar with the court process. If the suppression order is lifted does that mean the proceeds of yesterday's hearing are available to the public?

I'm not familiar with the court process. If the suppression order is lifted does that mean the proceeds of yesterday's hearing are available to the public?

Yesterday was only a "police mention" & a date was set for the next court date, which is the 16th march.

If you had of looked for WS name on the court list yesterday ( before the suppression being revoked), it wouldn't have been there, but now that the suppression has been revoked it's now there.

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

O/T An amber alert has just been released for 2 children in QLD http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2016/02/18/amber-alert-raceview/

Found safe thankfully

"Two young girls who were taken by a man in Queensland have been found after a desperate search.

A widespread search for the three-year-old and four-year-old girls was mounted after they were seen being put into a silver Hyundai ix35 by the man, who was known to them, at Raceview - south-west of Brisbane - about 9.40am on Thursday.

Information provided by members of the public led police to a park at Springfield, just 20km away from where they were taken."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-silver-Hyundai-Raceview.html#ixzz40UdWNp6k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734