Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're way more generous in your assessment than me Krig. The more I read lately, the angrier I get! We are dealing with a beautiful little boy who, seemingly has just disappeared off the face of the earth! Yet behind the scenes, we see lots of selfies posted on sm from certain quarters

RSBM. BBM.

Yes, I appreciated the interview with NC because she conveyed exactly how I imagined his family would feel. Crippling devastation.

Two worlds colliding could mean two families that come from different backgrounds.

You're way more generous in your assessment than me Krig. The more I read lately, the angrier I get! We are dealing with a beautiful little boy who, seemingly has just disappeared off the face of the earth! Yet behind the scenes, we see lots of selfies posted on sm from certain quarters, faces disguised in media interviews, a hush, hush, tread lightly attitude from the police, yet all the while the very concerned public are asked by the police and parents to keep searching! Keep searching where? Give me a break!

And in the interim, the 'official' Where's William Facebook (apparently run by the fp's in conjunction with Bravehearts) is marketing merchandise off the back of his disappearance! Merchandise includes Ribbons for $3, T-Shirts for $19.95, Baseball Caps for $14.95, ‘Tee and Cap’ for $30, Four T-Shirts for $70 – save $9.90, Four Caps for $50 – save $9.90. Stock is limited so orders are processed on a first come first served basis. Absolutely bloody disgusting IMO! Would I buy and wear any of this crap. NO! William Tyrrell is missing and in all probability is now dead. This case has become totally outrageous and something should be done about it very soon! The pussy-footing around and feeding the public ******** needs to stop. Caroline Overington where are you?

I agree with everything you have said Makara and I feel angry about it too.

Actually, I wrote it wrong, there are 12 D's and analysts working around the clock on this case. The head of homicide, Mick Willing, said this is the largest investigation that they are working on and the volume of information is huge. I can get that they changed their minds to a targeted abduction but that it came from a local group is bewildering. With the information we have, I can only think that there was a lot of information BS gleaned from the FGM on the day he came to fix her washing machine unless she had a number of in depth conversations with others in the area about the impending visit. MOO

I'm glad the police are adding more resources to William's case in most cases when this amount of time has passed less staff are allocated because other newer cases take priority. I hope and pray this doesn't happen here. Very sadly I increasingly think we are looking at a high profile child *advertiser censored* and paedophile ring and William's disappearance is linked to it. William tragically isn't the only child victim involved. It is horrific to think this might be the case and I very much hope I'm proved wrong. If this is the case and multiple children who are being abused are in danger I can understand the secrecy however frustrating it may be.

I seem to remember a photo of a fundraiser in, Hunters Hill ? I think to raise funds for the Where's William campaign. The 2 women who help run the campaign, Alice Collins and Clare Collins run Insight Communications, a PR company. Private event might have been there. You can find them on FB.
The name Collins is quite popular I've noticed. It just keeps popping up lately! Must be like Smith here in the U.S.

Now that I know William has that last name in the family tree maybe I just notice it more!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You're way more generous in your assessment than me Krig. The more I read lately, the angrier I get! We are dealing with a beautiful little boy who, seemingly has just disappeared off the face of the earth! Yet behind the scenes, we see lots of selfies posted on sm from certain quarters, faces disguised in media interviews, a hush, hush, tread lightly attitude from the police, yet all the while the very concerned public are asked by the police and parents to keep searching! Keep searching where? Give me a break!

And in the interim, the 'official' Where's William Facebook (apparently run by the fp's in conjunction with Bravehearts) is marketing merchandise off the back of his disappearance! Merchandise includes Ribbons for $3, T-Shirts for $19.95, Baseball Caps for $14.95, ‘Tee and Cap’ for $30, Four T-Shirts for $70 – save $9.90, Four Caps for $50 – save $9.90. Stock is limited so orders are processed on a first come first served basis. Absolutely bloody disgusting IMO! Would I buy and wear any of this crap. NO! William Tyrrell is missing and in all probability is now dead. This case has become totally outrageous and something should be done about it very soon! The pussy-footing around and feeding the public ******** needs to stop. Caroline Overington where are you?

I agree with you Makara and have thought this way for long time. The secrecy surrounding this child's disappearance has been terrible and I believe someone needs to answer for it. The more I think about it the more William's disappearance reminds me of Madelaine McCann.

Would the media ban prevent her from giving an interview to a US outlet?

Most of the time foreign media outlets comply with suppression orders media bans from other countries. I can't think of examples relevant to this case but I for example when the French government banned further publication of topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge no UK media publication published the photos nor did most other countries. Sorry for using this as it is not a great example.

RSBM. BBM.

Yes, I appreciated the interview with NC because she conveyed exactly how I imagined his family would feel. Crippling devastation.

The insights from NC were interesting however I wondered if the thoughts of the unnamed person in the same interview might have been more interesting. Why did that person think that the police thoughts about abduction and a paedophile ring were exactly the way that they had imagined WT's disappearance occurred?

Two worlds colliding could mean two families that come from different backgrounds.

Yep that may be the case and there are two families involved that fit that criteria exactly. William's biological parents on the one hand and his foster parents at the other end of the scale. It has always been in the back of my mind that William's disappearance was a case of snatch and grab to return him to where (someone believes) he rightly belongs. If that is the case, where is William now? How would they hide him? The police have stated that all of William's family and extended family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance so I guess we have to roll with that for now.

The name Collins is quite popular I've noticed. It just keeps popping up lately! Must be like Smith here in the U.S.

Collins is a very common name in Australia Krig. Not quite as prolific as Smith but it's up there.

I agree with you Makara and have thought this way for long time. The secrecy surrounding this child's disappearance has been terrible and I believe someone needs to answer for it. The more I think about it the more William's disappearance reminds me of Madelaine McCann.

Yes, it also reminds me very much of the Madeleine McCann case. I've read countless amounts of stuff about that case and IMO the parents of Maddie are very suss to say the least. Still marketing and soliciting donations on the back of Maddie's disappearance after all these years! And no, I'm not inferring that William's fp's are involved. My comparison to the McCann case is more to do with the lies or lying by omission and the use of Madeleine's alleged abduction to line the pockets of some very dodgy people.

The insights from NC were interesting however I wondered if the thoughts of the unnamed person in the same interview might have been more interesting. Why did that person think that the police thoughts about abduction and a paedophile ring were exactly the way that they had imagined WT's disappearance occurred?

It was frustrating that MSM quoted what the unnamed person said but couldn't say who he was for legal reasons. Another family member gagged in this case perhaps? MSM did say that he was someone 'very close' to William and I'm thinking that is may have been NC's son, William's father.

I can't stop thinking about Tia Leigh Palmer who had a similar "complicated background". There was so much secrecy involved that the public didn't even hear about her disappearance for 6 days. As far as I know police still haven't found her killer. They were checking known sex offenders in the area, just like in William's case.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r/news-story/9d09d8c6f6ff98f360865fa41f96e4f5

Are we seeing something here, where pedophiles are targeting fostered kids BECAUSE of the complications involved? They know that the red tape will buy them enough time to get away with the crime?

William's abductor hasn't been found. Tiah's killer hasn't been found. It was all too easy for the perps.

Thinking back to GAPA, it makes sense that pedophiles would join this group and get acquainted with fostered kids.

"Round the clock" = surveillance?

"Targeted abduction". Everything we know (or think we know) about the case screams of a targeted abduction. Why have the police said all along that it was opportunistic? They said they were looking for mistakes the abductor may have made. Have they only just now figured out that it was targeted, or uncovered evidence to suggest it was? It reminds me of what NC said about the abductor/s having done it "very well."

They are still talking about a pedophile ring.

I'm guessing the private function meeting was about lifting the barriers to William's parents being able to speak.
Surveillance....Good possibility!

"Round the clock" = surveillance?

"Targeted abduction". Everything we know (or think we know) about the case screams of a targeted abduction. Why have the police said all along that it was opportunistic? They said they were looking for mistakes the abductor may have made. Have they only just now figured out that it was targeted, or uncovered evidence to suggest it was? It reminds me of what NC said about the abductor/s having done it "very well."

They are still talking about a pedophile ring.

I'm guessing the private function meeting was about lifting the barriers to William's parents being able to speak.

This article back on the 4 January 2015 ... Lia Harris
Just a couple of weeks before BS properties were searched and Jubelin took over the case.

THE search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell is being treated as a possible targeted abduction.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

21 Feb 2016 ... Lia Harris
Police have since revealed they believe it was a targeted abduction and that he may have been the victim of a paedophile ring operating in the area.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/hu...m/news-story/a43497ee9d56675973e493bbc7b40f9c

This article back on the 4 January 2015 ... Lia Harris
Just a couple of weeks before BS properties were searched and Jubelin took over the case.

THE search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell is being treated as a possible targeted abduction.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

21 Feb 2016 ... Lia Harris
Police have since revealed they believe it was a targeted abduction and that he may have been the victim of a paedophile ring operating in the area.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/hu...m/news-story/a43497ee9d56675973e493bbc7b40f9c
Almost sounds like they think Spedding took him.

Almost sounds like they think Spedding took him.

It was also referred to the coroner in that month.

A spokesman for the NSW Coroner’s Court yesterday confirmed that the matter was referred by police on January 30. “There has been no formal request for an inquest and the coroner has been advised that the police investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell is ongoing,’’ the spokesman said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/0bb0aebee0f0f3c71385554caea25179

Well, at least LE aren't giving up on William. At least the case hasn't gone cold.

A personal plea from Williams parents at a private event late last year to Deputy Premier and Police Minister Troy Grant.

NSW Nationals MP Troy Grant, a former police officer who led the watershed paedophilia investigation of priest Vincent Ryan,

http://www.smh.com.au/national/prem...sex-coverup-20121109-292hz.html#ixzz40juChViF

Grant led the paedophilia investigation into Catholic priest Vincent Ryan, and has said "there is nothing I would not do in order to protect the children of NSW" from sexual abuse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Grant

Paraphrased: case has led to a record number of calls to Crime Stoppers. There is an enormous amount of information to go through and new information is coming through every day.

Jubelin requested more resources to sift through hundreds of pieces of information pouring in from the public. Resources have been significantly increased over the past six months.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscri...7ee9d56675973e493bbc7b40f9c&memtype=anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar