Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Spedding have been arrested already? If they can't prove that it was William that the seatbelt was pulled across? If they forensically tested the vehicle 4 months later? If Spedding has weak alibis that his wife is supporting?

Unless a prosecutor says there is enough evidence for charges and a trial, it won't happen.

" .... nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him" says Jubes.

It may even be that there is inconclusive/contaminated DNA on that seatbelt.

We know they seized 3 cars as part of the raid.

Following William’s disappearance, Mr Spedding gave a 10-page statement to police, as well as a DNA swab, to assist with the investigation.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58

We don't know if the third has been returned.

When did BS give that dna I wonder, before the raids?

Would love to know if police have any pics of BS vehicles on cctv anywhere the day William went missing.
The little girl murdered recently in France was shown to be a passenger in the suspects car.
Perhaps Jubelin should contact French police, they may have better enhancement techniques.

I don’t manage to post here often either, but I read up on William almost every day. To hopefully put the photo ‘discrepancy’ to bed, I’d like to point out that Facebook is renowned for displaying incorrect timestamps; in fact, there has been many a conspiracy theory fire fanned because of this anomaly. Just search up something like ‘Facebook timestamp doesn’t match’ in a search engine and you’ll see how common this is.

Also, I’m seriously having trouble understanding why some people think it’s weird that William is looking upwards and to his right in the image. It’s 2018 guys - you don’t need to put your camera up against your eyes anymore! If I hold my camera/smart phone out with my arm while the subject of an image looks at my face, the image would look exactly like the photo in question.

I think it’s great that all angles are being explored, but trying to make the evidence fit a perceived suspect is akin to trying to fit a square peg in a round hole ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We know they seized 3 cars as part of the raid.

Following William’s disappearance, Mr Spedding gave a 10-page statement to police, as well as a DNA swab, to assist with the investigation.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/6d94cf0b183fb09f927bc96e3d67ce58

We don't know if the third has been returned.

When did BS give that dna I wonder, before the raids?

Perhaps before the raids, due to two statements in this article.

Mr Spedding took part in a 10-page recorded interview with detectives soon after little William went missing ...

As they checked out everyone’s statements about where they were on that Friday, detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what Mr Spedding told them which led them to raid his former pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his home at Bonny Hills this week.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...n/news-story/47301cd52d7e0c838fcee97942f05b1a

Would love to know if police have any pics of BS vehicles on cctv anywhere the day William went missing.
The little girl murdered recently in France was shown to be a passenger in the suspects car.
Perhaps Jubelin should contact French police, they may have better enhancement techniques.

Wouldn't that be great if cctv could ping the perp.
Though, from a circumstantial perspective his car should have been captured somewhere that day to confirm his alibi. There would have to be one cctv on his said route surely.
Even if his phone pings were absent ... that would be very sus...What businessman leaves their phone of all day but then deletes the log.
I am really curious if forensics could determine just when the log was deleted...12 September about the time the news is being telecast ...... not good.
imo

Perhaps before the raids, due to two statements in this article.

Mr Spedding took part in a 10-page recorded interview with detectives soon after little William went missing ...

As they checked out everyone’s statements about where they were on that Friday, detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what Mr Spedding told them which led them to raid his former pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his home at Bonny Hills this week.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...n/news-story/47301cd52d7e0c838fcee97942f05b1a

Oh that right. So I wonder what it was that enabled a warrant for the raids?
They must have been some really significant inconsistencies.

Wouldn't that be great if cctv could ping the perp.
Though, from a circumstantial perspective his car should have been captured somewhere that day to confirm his alibi. There would have to be on cctv on his said route surely.
Even if his phone pings absent ... that would be very sus...What businessman leaves their phone of all day but then deletes the log.
I am really curious if forensics could determine just when the log was deleted...12 September about the time the news is being telecast ...... not good.
imo

I don't know if the whole log was deleted, soso. Or if just certain calls didn't appear in the log. Perhaps because they didn't happen (the morning calls that he claimed happened, that is).

If so, this could be one of the inconsistencies in his statement (there were several, apparently). Telco records could have told police the calls didn't happen.

Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

I don’t manage to post here often either, but I read up on William almost every day. To hopefully put the photo ‘discrepancy’ to bed, I’d like to point out that Facebook is renowned for displaying incorrect timestamps; in fact, there has been many a conspiracy theory fire fanned because of this anomaly. Just search up something like ‘Facebook timestamp doesn’t match’ in a search engine and you’ll see how common this is.

Also, I’m seriously having trouble understanding why some people think it’s weird that William is looking upwards and to his right in the image. It’s 2018 guys - you don’t need to put your camera up against your eyes anymore! If I hold my camera/smart phone out with my arm while the subject of an image looks at my face, the image would look exactly like the photo in question.

I think it’s great that all angles are being explored, but trying to make the evidence fit a perceived suspect is akin to trying to fit a square peg in a round hole ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice to see you posting on the thread, too, The Dark Shadow. I know you are here a lot of the time. :)

I don't know if the whole log was deleted, soso. Or if just certain calls didn't appear in the log. Perhaps because they didn't happen (the morning calls that he claimed happened, that is).

If so, this could be one of the inconsistencies in his statement (there were several, apparently). Telco records could have told police the calls didn't happen.

Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.

A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

Yes you are right SA we do not know if it is the whole log was deleted.

I wanted to say Thanks ... Had to do it the long-winded way as my Button is missing!

This may be a really stupid question but here goes.

Going with the theme that only calls to and from FGM were not showing up in BS call log; might it have something to do with FGM selling up and the phone acct and number being cancelled? Something the police might have had confirmed after investigating.

Timestamps can be influenced by computer clocks or phone clocks being put in different settings. Or someone has messed with FB settings.

Would this be something the person who produced the image know at the time of the image being produced?

Going with the theme that only calls to and from FGM were not showing up in BS call log; might it have something to do with FGM selling up and the phone acct and number being cancelled? Something the police might have had confirmed after investigating.

Tower metadata records will have shown this, checked by police.

This person had a bag of mobile phones confiscated by police in his old closed shop? Rang from another phone?

FGM as you caller her, had a restricted number?

I wanted to say Thanks ... Had to do it the long-winded way as my Button is missing!

You won't get the thanks button if you are using the ws mobile app. If you go to full site you will get it back.

Reminds me of the pic of William sitting up in the truck .. smiling proud as punch. Hanging onto the seat belt with both hands as though he was about to take off. But he is behind the wheel, that truck was going nowhere.

It is not a truck it is a vehicle similar to a Winnebago which is a mobile home people use for holidays.

Info on how to backdate posts. Admin or editor of a page can do this. Why they chose that date. I don't know, was it a mistake, I don't know, was it created that date, I don't know, was it a typo, I don't know. But for all intents and purposes I think dates can be changed by the admin if so required. I haven't tried it as I'm not an admin on any pages. I honestly think it means nothing. But very early on in the piece I did think it odd that the page was created before he went missing. But it appears dates can be changed.

How do I change a post's date or backdate a post so that it ... - Facebook

Also in regards to the photo taken he could have spotted a butterfly or anything. I have heaps of pics of me as a child looking off in another direction because it was a cute face I would pull. Don't think there is anything to sleuth further in that regard.

Also wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that posts. I rarely post as I am usually just catching up reading before topics have changed, you're all too quick for me. But I respect everyones perspectives and motivation and drive to try and find precious William. Huge respect for everyone involved in the searches and investigations. Such a difficult case.

The foster mother said william was looking at HER

A poll question. Who believes the photo of William that is the most common photograph of William being used was taken on the morning of William's disappearance.

Tower metadata records will have shown this, checked by police.

FGM as you caller her, had a restricted number?

I think that the foster mum made the 000 call from a fixed phone, presumably grandma's phone. She made a comment in the call ... something about she could go outside and ask someone something (or something like that, too early in my morning for me to remember exactly :) ).
And Spedding managed to call her in the afternoon. When he was told that now was not a good time to come (William was missing by then). It sounds as if those afternoon calls were in his call log, to me. Just the 'morning calls' were in dispute.

Even if grandma had a private (restricted) number, his call log would show that Spedding had missed a call from a private number. And it would show he tried to make a call back to her, as he said he tried to do.

It sounds to me like he told a porky pie, and telco records proved it. Those records show all phone activity. (I worked in that industry for a good 10 years, at one time.)
Grandma would know if she called him that morning, and likely she said she didn't. imo
I think she likely just expected him. He may have called the previous day, when the part came in, and said he would be there Friday morning - as he told his son that he was meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535