Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that really stood out to me watching that video this many years later. Was how very obvious the blue underarms of the top half of the suit were .

I wonder if Mr Chapman gave that information to anyone he spoke to or the police before September 2015?
Has it been said whether Wendy Hudson's sister-in-law remembers the initial conversation? I would really like to know what Mr Chapman reported first up, before his memory was possibly contaminated with extra knowledge and theories.

Has it been said whether Wendy Hudson's sister-in-law remembers the initial conversation? I would really like to know what Mr Chapman reported first up, before his memory was possibly contaminated with extra knowledge and theories.

I think it was said he had visitors.

I don't believe it was a random. To get a child into a car would be difficult without not being known to them. I just feel like he trusted the person.

I also find it difficult to believe he is in the 3%... and do agree with you re the trust...
The answer is probably already in that Police File somewhere.....
possibly new eyes going back to the very beginning will find it ....??
I think they need to look at all first line associates of any description .... and then the second tier of associates of those people as well... a huge job though...
However I have feeling there is something going on behind closed doors .., as to why the inquest was closed down.... that doesn’t solely rely on Mr C’s evidence.... JMO

I also find it difficult to believe he is in the 3%... and do agree with you re the trust...
The answer is probably already in that Police File somewhere.....
possibly new eyes going back to the very beginning will find it ....??
I think they need to look at all first line associates of any description .... and then the second tier of associates of those people as well... a huge job though...
However I have feeling there is something going on behind closed doors .., as to why the inquest was closed down.... that doesn’t solely rely on Mr C’s evidence.... JMO
It has never sat right with me that he could be in that 3%. Especially in a small town.

Just a question about the latest search ..,
Was the sawmill at Herrons Creek operational in 2014??
I’m not terribly good with maps ..,, but if the abductors went that way.... and the sawmill was isolated and unused would it have been a “likely area” where they could have pulled off without being seen .... and where they could possibly change Williams clothes???
Just a thought......

I don't believe it was a random. To get a child into a car would be difficult without not being known to them. I just feel like he trusted the person.

And if it was William that RC saw that day he said the child was not crying and was peering out.

NOt the actions of a 3 year old child taken suddenly by someone he did not know IMO but we just do not know.

The thing that really stood out to me watching that video this many years later. Was how very obvious the blue underarms of the top half of the suit were .

I wonder if Mr Chapman gave that information to anyone he spoke to or the police before September 2015?

Soso I had never really noticed that either... until this week.... very good point..

Apologies JLZ, I think you’re right. I didn’t have access to go back and check names !
PT was on the draft witness list and is not on DrSleuth's list of those who've given evidence in open court so far. I was just wondering--whether he gave evidence in secret or whether he's still to come; what his connection is. I am getting that his family is quite embedded in the local rural life. IMO.

Last edited:
Just a question about the latest search ..,
Was the sawmill at Herrons Creek operational in 2014??
I’m not terribly good with maps ..,, but if the abductors went that way.... and the sawmill was isolated and unused would it have been a “likely area” where they could have pulled off without being seen .... and where they could possibly change Williams clothes???
Just a thought......
I think it's been continuously operational. Whether it would have unobserved areas, especially for someone who knew it well, I can't say.

I was thinking of it more as a disposal site, perhaps accessed on a weekend.

I have simply heard enough about 'poor Spedding'. And many Aussies feel the way that I stated.
IF he has been vindicated, no need to try to pull our police force down, increase our tax dollars. You and I are paying for this.

Go ahead and get a published retraction/apology from relevant MSM. (And he has already sued them.)
The police were doing their job. As Spedding stated outside the police station.

Spedding is not laying in hospital in a lung machine, requiring funds to help offset his medical costs. He has not sliced off his hand in a workplace incident due to improper safety equipment.

No, he is now suing our police - who stated to both Margaret and Spedding (seen on video) a long time ago that the media attention was unfair.
These events have changed his livelihood though. A tarnished name and loss of wages from that day forward and no doubt forever. And let’s not forget the BS and MS also had children in their care. The children nor BS and MS deserved to have their lives opened up and ripped apart, no longer entitled to care for their loved ones and the children no longer in their familiar routine with trusted caregivers. As far as I am concerned BS and MS are in a similar situation to the foster family in the sense that their life has been thrown upside down and they no longer have care of the children that w re in their care.

These events have changed his livelihood though. A tarnished name and loss of wages from that day forward and no doubt forever. And let’s not forget the BS and MS also had children in their care. The children nor BS and MS deserved to have their lives opened up and ripped apart, no longer entitled to care for their loved ones and the children no longer in their familiar routine with trusted caregivers. As far as I am concerned BS and MS are in a similar situation to the foster family in the sense that their life has been thrown upside down and they no longer have care of the children that w re in their care.

It might be worthwhile researching the reasons behind this ^^^^^^^^. IMO.

Last edited:
Admittedly I could not watch the video in its entirety because MS just annoyed me with her (IMO) smug demeanour. I felt like she was playing games with GJ, like she was trying to be a smart alec. IF you are completely innocent, even if there was a cloud hanging over your husband's head about possible involvement, would you not do everything in your power to be as helpful as possible to clear any doubt in people's minds? Surely she would have had enough time time to think back to the events of the day considering rumours about her husband and, for heaven's sake, a missing child.

I, too, wonder why this has been released. Something still does not sit right with me about the Speddings, M in particular. Maybe she is just a cantankerous woman, I don't know, but if I was in her position I would be doing everything to help clear my family name.
I agree with you. Her demeanour was very combative. I don’t believe either one attended that assembly. It’s amazing how far a family member or a significant other will go to protect/cover for the people close to them.

Thanks so much for listing the witnesses who have appeared so far. :)

I noticed the one that I have isolated in your post. Only ½ his evidence so far?

I wonder why that is.
I am wondering if it is anything to do with the searches at Logans Crossing and Herons Creek. Did they reserve his further testimony until their searches were completed (and any forensic evidence found there had been tested)?

Or perhaps they just ran out of time in Taree so they will finish up with him later?

SA I think they just ran out of time ( even thou we still had 30 mins left that day that could have used :rolleyes:) , coroner told him he will have to come back again at a future date ( he does not look well so I hope he's still available in march 2020 )

Searches were done that week we were in Taree & so I assume from evidence heard in closed court the week before??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en