Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Don't tell anyone love': Secret recordings of William Tyrrell suspect revealed in court

A former person of interest in the William Tyrrell investigation was secretly recorded talking to his dead wife and used the words "don't tell anyone", a Sydney court has heard.

In the final recording which became the subject of one of Mr Jubelin's four charges, he confronted Mr Savage and repeatedly suggested he had mental health issues which "clouded" his version of events.

"This is not the way I usually talk to people in investigations, but I just can't help thinking in a tragic set of circumstances, it can be resolved," Mr Jubelin said in the recording from December 2018.

"Sometimes with mental health if the truth's distorted in your own mind, that's where it becomes problematic."

Mr Jubelin's case has revealed disagreements and tensions within the strikeforce, although the court also heard many senior officers backed his approach.

Detective Beacroft today said she believed Mr Savage was no longer an "active" person of interest, despite there there being nothing which could rule him out.

Mr Jubelin's case was set down for five days, but is likely to be extended into next week.

How do we / police know he was talking to his dead wife Heather (ie to himself)? He didn't say "Don't tell them, Heather". He allegedly stalked a female postie he believed loved him. He *may* have had a caravan loving "love" named Lyn.

Could he have been directing those comments to someone other than his deceased partner?

Just a thought IMO

Last edited:
That would be my luck, a child goes missing across the road and I’m there to help and suddenly I’m the murderer. FFS.

I’d be talking to my deceased wife and anyone else in heaven on what to do.
To me, being alone inside your own home, where one who may feel comfortable enough BECAUSE they are alone and inside their private dwelling, to 'talk' to the people inside their head at any given moment.. and having that recorded and then published for the world to see, judge, and provide commentary on.. I find that despicable and sad. And there doesn't seem to be any reason for why that type of warrant would even have been approved, nor any reason to suspect he had involvement in this crime any more than anyone else in the area. All I know is I'm sure as heck glad I didn't live on that street in late 2014!

To me, being alone inside your own home, where one who may feel comfortable enough BECAUSE they are alone and inside their private dwelling, to 'talk' to the people inside their head at any given moment.. and having that recorded and then published for the world to see, judge, and provide commentary on.. I find that despicable and sad. And there doesn't seem to be any reason for why that type of warrant would even have been approved, nor any reason to suspect he had involvement in this crime any more than anyone else in the area. All I know is I'm sure as heck glad I didn't live on that street in late 2014!
It was said that he'd also been recorded before he met Jubelin. I wondered if that meant before Beacroft suggested PS for extra attention, or even before Jubelin took over as boss. Perhaps everyone or many in the street were also bugged.

I talk to myself. There's verbalizations that have been rattling around in me since childhood. I don't think they mean anything. But they could be selectively used, probably, to incriminate me in any given crime.

The only reason we are hearing it because of GJ's charges.

There must have been a reason , otherwise the warrants would not have been approved.

I'm just saying that it's too much of a coincidence that the place he noticed a white item having, as you contend, nothing to do with the Spider-man suit, is within 26 feet--or possibly within 16 feet--of where police had planted the suit. They could have chosen anywhere along his bush walk.
For all we know, police could've also planted a white kleenex/napkin in the area as well, to try to lure him to the spot where the costume was planted. Police (and prosecutors) have been known to leave out details that don't necessarily coincide with what they're trying to put forth. The recorded conversation is also being relayed to us by media I believe, and we have not heard the recording ourselves and in its entirety, etc. Perhaps certain things are taken out of context.. such as the tweet from Lia Harris saying PS said, and then hypothesizing about it:

"“I’m gonna run into your property too in Gordon. This is my place.” The court heard Gordon is the suburb where William’s foster grandmother would get off the train when she came to Sydney to visit her foster grandchildren.",

when in her newscast she quotes him as saying, which indicates to me at least, that he was not exactly speaking to the fosters:

"I'm going to run into your property too, in Gordon. This is my place, you do what I want. You're a little boy, you're nobody."

Everyone seems to have their own agenda and words might be left out/skipped which might bring more clarity as to intended meaning, etc. imo.

For all we know, police could've also planted a white kleenex/napkin in the area as well, to try to lure him to the spot where the costume was planted. Police (and prosecutors) have been known to leave out details that don't necessarily coincide with what they're trying to put forth. The recorded conversation is also being relayed to us by media I believe, and we have not heard the recording ourselves and in its entirety, etc. Perhaps certain things are taken out of context.. such as the tweet from Lia Harris saying PS said, and then hypothesizing about it:

"“I’m gonna run into your property too in Gordon. This is my place.” The court heard Gordon is the suburb where William’s foster grandmother would get off the train when she came to Sydney to visit her foster grandchildren.",

when in her newscast she quotes him as saying, which indicates to me at least, that he was not exactly speaking to the fosters:

"I'm going to run into your property too, in Gordon. This is my place, you do what I want. You're a little boy, you're nobody."

Everyone seems to have their own agenda and words might be left out/skipped which might bring more clarity as to intended meaning, etc. imo.

That's why it's important to go to court & hear the evidence for yourself, if you can ;)

For all we know, police could've also planted a white kleenex/napkin in the area as well, to try to lure him to the spot where the costume was planted. Police (and prosecutors) have been known to leave out details that don't necessarily coincide with what they're trying to put forth.
(Snipped)

Ah yes, but that's a different situation--in that case the white item would have something to do with the suit. It wouldn't just be a coincidence. For that matter, he might have unconsciously noticed something different about the location, some kind of disturbance accidentally caused by the suit planters, and that made him stop and see the white thing.

It was said that he'd also been recorded before he met Jubelin. I wondered if that meant before Beacroft suggested PS for extra attention, or even before Jubelin took over as boss. Perhaps everyone or many in the street were also bugged.

I talk to myself. There's verbalizations that have been rattling around in me since childhood. I don't think they mean anything. But they could be selectively used, probably, to incriminate me in any given crime.
I think if truth be known and admitted to, perhaps everyone talks to themselves at times, and perhaps especially to deceased loved ones? And perhaps even more especially more recently deceased loved ones? I swear at people/strangers when I'm driving.. that's kind of the same thing, nobody is there to hear me, the person I'm 'talking to' can't hear me, and I don't expect it to be used against me in a courtroom publicly some day. ;/

I agree with the surveillance but to have his irrelevant personal stuff broadcast is really sad.
I agree with the surveillance too, up to a point.. but if the man is living ALONE, and they already have his phones tapped, and cameras watching him out in the woods.. do they really need to record audio of him just living his life alone in his own home? That is really pushing it and especially when they had nothing concrete to say he was even a suspect. imo.

edit: correction

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ywNpuo8nYpzEGEjt7c40v86stqPZarMeUwYHQMvnpov5E

Police investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell placed a Spider-Man suit into bushland several years after the three-year-old vanished and set up cameras to see if a person of interest would find the garment and report it.

The surveillance was revealed in Downing Centre Local Court on Tuesday after media outlets including the Herald fought an attempt by the NSW Police Commissioner to suppress the information.

I’m way behind! Firstly can I say a million thanks for all who updated court activity, tweets & publications as I’ve not been in a position to follow earlier.

There’s always covert operations we know - seems from this SMH report that Savage found & reported the ‘placed Spider-Man suit’ - but I don’t recall ever hearing that suit had been found ?

it just reminds me that there must be so much we don’t know about this sadly awful case.

My gut doesn’t tell me Savage ‘did it’, but I think he may very well know / suspect who did. ... and for any number of reasons he doesn’t want to give that person up.

Just my thoughts. .

I’m way behind! Firstly can I say a million thanks for all who updated court activity, tweets & publications as I’ve not been in a position to follow earlier.

There’s always covert operations we know - seems from this SMH report that Savage found & reported the ‘placed Spider-Man suit’ - but I don’t recall ever hearing that suit had been found ?

it just reminds me that there must be so much we don’t know about this sadly awful case.

My gut doesn’t tell me Savage ‘did it’, but I think he may very well know / suspect who did. ... and for any number of reasons he doesn’t want to give that person up.

Just my thoughts. .
No, if they'd found the actual suit, they wouldn't be planting that in the bush. It was a general replica.

Welcome back.

And to add , over the time I observed PS in Taree over 3 days , he was quite jovial, laughing with his family & other court "watchers" . He had family with him all the time. He really didn't at all look stressed to me .

To me there is something "odd" about him though, seems like he was actually " enjoying " the attention.

Anyway that's what I observed .

IMO/ MOO etc

That would be my luck, a child goes missing across the road and I’m there to help and suddenly I’m the murderer. FFS.

I’d be talking to my deceased wife and anyone else in heaven on what to do.

I was starting to wonder if PS was being visited by his wifes and Williams spirit in his mind today after some of the tweets from Lia....

Maybe he thinks he is seeing them both as ghosts haunting him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member