Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, I didn't word it properly. :) Imo, the Daily Mail should have said 'questioned' but, let it be 'arrest', giving false hope though, and if something incriminating is found against FA and he is arrested and charged with William's disappearance, has he then been arrested twice? Doesn't make sense to me, that's all.

This new article says 'questioned' which is very promising, the task force are still investigating.

Prisoner questioned over William Tyrrell ahead of fresh search

A person of interest has been questioned by detectives over William Tyrrell's disappearance before police launched a fresh search of the property where he used to live on the NSW mid-north coast.
Abbott was questioned in late 2019 by police while he was behind bars for an unrelated conviction, a source has confirmed. He was not charged.

Prisoner questioned over William Tyrrell ahead of fresh search

Thanks for understanding... yes they shouldn't have said/written that . I took it as face-value, which is shallow, sorry. It does give false hope to his family :(

I don't know what to say, except I truly feel he is responsible though -he's such a sneaky pr*&ck living around there, evil. Yep there's so many others - so I am open still. And not ignorant enough to say I could be very wrong! ... But I hope (a bad word) he's the one, so little William can be laid to rest - soon?? That would be ace

FA is my number two suspect, RD is still number one for me.

I too think RD is right 'up there'... given his proximity to Benaroon when he hangs in town, which is just frightening... But didn't he come up to Kendall from down south that very day? The time line might not fit MOO - but yes very scary. Can't wait for his evidence!

I too think RD is right 'up there'... given his proximity to Benaroon when he hangs in town, which is just frightening... But didn't he come up to Kendall from down south that very day? The time line might not fit MOO - but yes very scary. Can't wait for his evidence!
I think PS imo has something to do with events that morning.in some form anyway.IMOOOC

Last edited:
Have you got someone else in mind? I'm open to anything & everything, truly - that's fine we disagree :) but yes I think it was him. I can't explain - but I do think so... MOO & could be so wrong
I must admit that I'm perplexed by some of the the things that have come out about PS of late and in my mind, haven't ruled out his involvement. There are so many things that don't add up.

I can't really explain why I don't think it's FA... he clearly has a history of despicable behaviour... but my gut says 'no'...

All IMO of course.

Fair enough @Thebottomline & @Ms Kite - possibly PS does have something to do with it? I wonder how 'lyn' might tie in, if at all - too? I can't see how PS 'absolutely' saw something - but there are lots of things I missed in the treads... & lots of you that think so, so I might have missed something important... but my gut says maybe not, for PS - unless it involves Lyn, FA & GO..? MOO

Fair enough @Thebottomline & @Ms Kite - possibly PS does have something to do with it? I wonder how 'lyn' might tie in, if at all - too? I can't see how PS 'absolutely' saw something - but there are lots of things I missed in the treads... & lots of you that think so, so I might have missed something important... but my gut says maybe not, for PS - unless it involves Lyn, FA & GO..? MOO
I can’t make anything of Lyn as must have missed all the talk of her.

I’m just perplexed about the 2 hours missing on the day of the abduction and the day of finding the suit, along with holes in his story and GJ,s reason to be so interested in him.

We don't know the evidence in order to make an informed judgement, so I am in the same camp as you, glad he is being investigated, but not convinced.

One thing that concerns me is that his arrest follows rather hot on the heels of a great deal of bad publicity for the investigation team. It seems too convenient to suddenly have an arrest after all this time when there was no evidence to lead to this conclusion.
The arrest was November last year.

I think PS imo has something to do with events that morning.in some form anyway.IMOOOC

Or some form of connection directly or indirectly.

Did PS have any new decks built? was he getting a quote at the time for handyman work? did he know GO and might have been introduced to FA during a handyman quote?

The mind boggles

I’m just perplexed about the 2 hours missing on the day of the abduction and the day of finding the suit, along with holes in his story and GJ,s reason to be so interested in him.

Yep me too... very perplexing. I do think Jube's would & did do his best to rule out/in anyone though... And I can't get past the fact that time has passed since - and we are only hearing stuff about Jube's case, after he resigned some time ago. We don't know what he was thinking or concocting after the tapes & up until he resigned - & yet still - what the team was doing after (based on Jube's theories, or not). As we have become aware, it is an active investigation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle