Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the criminologist says one reason for searching property again, someone might have returned?
I’m just perplexed about the 2 hours missing on the day of the abduction and the day of finding the suit, along with holes in his story and GJ,s reason to be so interested in him.
and his pool

I wonder if the surveillance on Savage showed him stop any other times for whatever reason in the bush the time the suit was planted or days up to that event when was under surveillance. Did he stop randomly on his walks normally? to look at rubbish in the bush or nothing at all? They didn't mention if he stopped again the next day and looked it properly, like intentionally and obvious to the covert team. Did he stop for a while or just walk past it and keep walking then called police when got home.
I wondered that,most wouls see it stand a wee bit back,even take pics and have a good look,then call police

i just google street viewed the address and it looks like lonely and creepy dark little cottage, 316 Herons Creek Road

it’s a bit confusing for me Bearbear ... Definitely IMO doesn’t match what I saw on TV news ( and also previously re FA caravan site & buildings around it)
Maybe some address confusion ...imo

316 is on an enormous allotment of land. One site said 20,995 m square. About 2.1 hectares.
Ok & thank you ! Thought I was losing the little bit of my remaining brain cells BUT there’s hope now since I realise the caravan area could / possibly was far removed from that little house .. IMO

Hmm, the criminologist says one reason for searching property again, someone might have returned?

one reason for searching property again, someone might have returned?[/QUOTE]

Your great point has bought to my attention that if as the criminologist suggests that person may have returned to the site then how can it be Abbott if he’s in prison????

Was it geocaching that was mentioned surrounding the tree with wt name on it and referring to Jesus saves wt and in particular the container found next to the tree which contained little trinkets

It was C74 - and that classification confused & concerned me. Just my opinion, but I thought it a ‘sick’ comment to be plastered, considering the realistic fact was of ‘a little boy is missing & people are distraught’.

I’ve often wondered about the sentiment that may’ve been behind that signage of ‘Jesus Saves William Tyrrell’.
* ‘saves’ as opposed to ‘saved’ ??
* from what or from who ? I wonder the thoughts ...
* cudos / recognition given to Jesus - interesting for me.
Maybe real & solid, but there’s many a f@#$ed up person who apparently ‘get messages’.

I personally hope more is looked into re this ..

It was C74 - and that classification confused & concerned me. Just my opinion, but I thought it a ‘sick’ comment to be plastered, considering the realistic fact was of ‘a little boy is missing & people are distraught’.

I’ve often wondered about the sentiment that may’ve been behind that signage of ‘Jesus Saves William Tyrrell’.
* ‘saves’ as opposed to ‘saved’ ??
* from what or from who ? I wonder the thoughts ...
* cudos / recognition given to Jesus - interesting for me.
Maybe real & solid, but there’s many a f@#$ed up person who apparently ‘get messages’.

I personally hope more is looked into re this ..

Coming from a place of absolutely no knowledge whatsoever on geocaching and only hearing about it through this case I’ve dug a little deeper into what this craze is all about...no offence to all the geocaches our there but hey whatever floats your boat right.. and yes I have wondered about the “saves” as opposed to “saved” and whether or not it’s referencing alive or not alive. I too think this is something that may need to be revisited in terms of evidence or information

now im thinking he is pissed posty and fgm talk
gosh that pod cast has my on the edge of my chair...posty made earlier trip that day...9.40 Crabes heard a car..savage was on his walk so wouldnt have known she was ealry..freely went onto fgm property..did he go missing in the bush or was he just at home ???

it’s a bit confusing for me Bearbear ... Definitely IMO doesn’t match what I saw on TV news ( and also previously re FA caravan site & buildings around it)
Maybe some address confusion ...imo

If you go 100mtrs past the driveway of the house to the south there is a second entrance. It looks more like what was viewable in the media reports.

upload_2020-2-21_21-28-3.png

upload_2020-2-21_21-30-1.png

William Tyrell search today

gosh that pod cast has my on the edge of my chair...posty made earlier trip that day...9.40 Crabes heard a car..savage was on his walk so wouldnt have known she was ealry..freely went onto fgm property..did he go missing in the bush or was he just at home ???
It has stalker personality written all over it... unpredictable, unstable, random are all words that come to mind

Perhaps someone who knows that area can advise if the recent bushfires went through those areas & may perhaps have cleared / make searching easier ? Also could potentially destroy evidence but who knows .... Just my thoughts ...
I’m not in the area but from bushfire maps it wasn’t affected

.....and he saw the white bit with the spider!!!!!

Coming from a place of absolutely no knowledge whatsoever on geocaching and only hearing about it through this case I’ve dug a little deeper into what this craze is all about...no offence to all the geocaches our there but hey whatever floats your boat right.. and yes I have wondered about the “saves” as opposed to “saved” and whether or not it’s referencing alive or not alive. I too think this is something that may need to be revisited in terms of evidence or information

If you google 'Jesus Saves' you'll find quite a few sites and images eg the links below. It might explain what was on the stump but then again it might not.

Jesus saves” is a popular slogan on bumper stickers, signs at athletic events, and even banners

What does it mean that Jesus saves? | GotQuestions.org

What does it mean that Jesus saves? | 412teens.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads