Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just perplexed about the 2 hours missing on the day of the abduction and the day of finding the suit, along with holes in his story and GJ,s reason to be so interested in him.

Can I re-phrase? In addition to the post above :) the reality is that Jube's HAD to investigate PS & was obviously interested - since he was missing for 2 hours and lived in close proximity & is - well, a bit weird. It doesn't mean that Jube's wasn't interested in others, perhaps he was acting wrt to elimination? He's not a stupid investigator, obviously. There would likely have been other people on his radar too... & yes, we were hearing about things about the tapes, but not about other stuff/or other POIs, he might have been investigating concurrently or afterward, or what his conclusion about PS overall was ... IMO he was working diligently to rule out/in PS as a POI - just MOO

I wonder if the surveillance on Savage showed him stop any other times for whatever reason in the bush the time the suit was planted or days up to that event when was under surveillance. Did he stop randomly on his walks normally? to look at rubbish in the bush or nothing at all? They didn't mention if he stopped again the next day and looked it properly, like intentionally and obvious to the covert team. Did he stop for a while or just walk past it and keep walking then called police when got home.

police misleading reporters or reporters misleading the public? Every day has a different story to tell but I fail to see any hard evidence that’s being shown or proven to back up these stories.. don’t get me wrong I love what GJ has done for this case putting in a tremendous effort at keeping wt’s name in the public eye not to be forgotten however however what has been forgotten is the truth because every person in this case appears to be a player in their own fight for personal gain.. I feel so sorry for the families of wt who are left to endure the agony of the unknown.. I’m disappointed in the repotting of the facts and don’t believe that at this stage the public should be drip fed information if that’s what’s really going on.. it’s the public who’s hearts in here trying to help in every way possible for the right reasons..

police misleading reporters or reporters misleading the public? Every day has a different story to tell but I fail to see any hard evidence that’s being shown or proven to back up these stories.. don’t get me wrong I love what GJ has done for this case putting in a tremendous effort at keeping wt’s name in the public eye not to be forgotten however however what has been forgotten is the truth because every person in this case appears to be a player in their own fight for personal gain.. I feel so sorry for the families of wt who are left to endure the agony of the unknown.. I’m disappointed in the repotting of the facts and don’t believe that at this stage the public should be drip fed information if that’s what’s really going on.. it’s the public who’s hearts in here trying to help in every way possible for the right reasons..

BBM above - it's William the police should be & are IMO fighting for - not us, the public ... we are drip fed because that's how they roll... certain things become strategic (albeit a very public dubious case - in this instance)

BBM above - it's William the police should be & are IMO fighting for - not us, the public ... we are drip fed because that's how they roll... certain things become strategic (albeit a very public dubious case - in this instance)
Apologies if my comment seemed to suggest otherwise.. yes the police are fighting for William but they are also relying to a degree on the public for information hence why they keep that line of communication open.... and my opinion is that not every officer working this case is doing so in a manner that is in the best interest of william

Apologies if my comment seemed to suggest otherwise.. yes the police are fighting for William but they are also relying to a degree on the public for information hence why they keep that line of communication open.... and my opinion is that not every officer working this case is doing so in a manner that is in the best interest of william

Of course they are relying on the public for information - that's why there's a $1 million dollar reward. Imo we don't know how each officer is trying to work their best, for William... I just hope they are doing all they can

Last edited:
Is this breaking news? Ray Hadley just mentioned on radio 2GB (11.16am 19th Feb) that Police have confirmed there is a search at the moment north of Kendall NSW. He did mention it may be in relation to William. No links yet.
I saw it on the morning news. Researching around FA’s caravan area. I didn’t realise how close that was to FGM’s.
Wonder if PS used to visit that caravan too ? Maybe Lyn was associated there ?
Maybe the questioning of PS was in the hope he’d say something he may’ve seen, heard or wondered about, during his walks & visits with others ?

lots of wondering & so many unanswered questions ..

Also the public has a legitimitate interest in the right person being apprehended because another child could fall victim. We deserve some level of information about the work of those we pay to maintain our safety. It's relevant to how we assess and respond to risks in our own lives.

Can I re-phrase? In addition to the post above :) the reality is that Jube's HAD to investigate PS & was obviously interested - since he was missing for 2 hours and lived in close proximity & is - well, a bit weird. It doesn't mean that Jube's wasn't interested in others, perhaps he was acting wrt to elimination? He's not a stupid investigator, obviously. There would likely have been other people on his radar too... & yes, we were hearing about things about the tapes, but not about other stuff/or other POIs, he might have been investigating concurrently or afterward, or what his conclusion about PS overall was ... IMO he was working diligently to rule out/in PS as a POI - just MOO
Sorry your post confuses me a little . I’m sure many were under investigation, was just my thoughts on PS .

I saw it on the morning news. Researching around FA’s caravan area. I didn’t realise how close that was to FGM’s.
Wonder if PS used to visit that caravan too ? Maybe Lyn was associated there ?
Maybe the questioning of PS was in the hope he’d say something he may’ve seen, heard or wondered about, during his walks & visits with others ?

lots of wondering & so many unanswered questions ..
I bought that caravan theory up too War, how many campers !

Ive missed something??
What are the mind blowing connections???

Isnt the message on the tree at stewarts ck? Middle Brother? Which is south of Kendall

https://www.forestrycorporation.com...nts-243-244-and-245-harvest-plan-and-maps.pdf

Middle Brother National Park adjoins the southern boundaries of compartments 244 and 245 and the south-western boundary of compartment 243. The National Park boundary runs parallel with a long section of Charlies Yard Road, and a short length of Cpt 243/NP Trail. The National Park boundary is off-set 20 metres from the road centre on the National Park side of these roads. For this harvesting event the long section of Charlies Yard Road, and the short length of Cpt 243/NP Trail will be treated as the State Forest/National Park boundary to ensure the National Park Estate is not encroached. Trees must not be fallen across Charlies Yard Road into the National Park Buffer zone. Road maintenance is permitted along these roads, however, further conditions apply (refer to road works plan).

Timber from the three compartments will be hauled out via Ross Glen Road onto the Pacific Highway. This will negate the need to haul any timber through Kendall township. Trucks exiting via Ross Glen Road bound for southern destinations will be required to head north to Kew and turn around due to concerns of truck and trailer being able to get across the northbound lanes safely to turn right. The main internal roads that will be used for haulage are Charlies Yard Road, Charlies Yard (CY) Link Road, Cpt 243-2 Trail, Cpt 244-1 Trail and Cpt 245-1 Trail. The main external roads that will be used for haulage are Ross Glen Road and Stage Coach

It would be interesting to know if they have gone back to that area because the last search turned up a tiny trace of something ???
There hasn’t been any information released yet as to what the first search in that area found ...

Perhaps someone who knows that area can advise if the recent bushfires went through those areas & may perhaps have cleared / make searching easier ? Also could potentially destroy evidence but who knows .... Just my thoughts ...

Also the public has a legitimitate interest in the right person being apprehended because another child could fall victim. We deserve some level of information about the work of those we pay to maintain our safety. It's relevant to how we assess and respond to risks in our own lives.

The problem with them letting too much info out is, they don't know who is responsible. If they let out info on someone that isn't involved, that person will be persecuted by the public and LE could end up being sued .......again.

Unless they have something concrete they can't tell us, and if they do have something concrete they can't let the perp know that they know.

It's called a "rock and a hard place".

and old mate TJ stopped before giving his testimony. Could be in the know?

thankfully for TJ’s interest in ‘collecting’ those dreadful fires won’t have totally destroyed the scrap metal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024