Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well of course she'd say stuff like this if she still wanted the investigation to be looking anywhere but at her

in the case of someone trying to cover up, going quiet wouldn't be what you'd want. You'd want to keep pointing fingers in every other direction

also is there any other proof Cook said that 'he'd be sending the files to the cold case room' or is it just her accusation? Because of course she'd say anything to keep Jubelin around if he was the only one protecting her from being investigated!

this woman has allegedly assaulted WT's sister. I'm just not inclined to support her in any way even if she didn't do anything to WT.
Totally agree with this

If she really is guilty then I think she must also be absolutely crazy for the way she bashes the police & their investigation in the podcast episode “Breaking Point”. I absolutely understand that if she were guilty, she would definitely want Jubes on the case still as he was not looking at her, but to basically publicly shame them like that for not solving the case… what :confused::confused::confused:

Even the title of the pod episode being titled 'Breaking Point' seems to me to have potential hidden meaning now!! (I listened to it at the time)....what/who was at breaking point??? The FM? The family? The case? The verandah rails? Perhaps Lia did know more than she could reveal/explain??

Last edited:
Is anyone aware of any inquiry from a social services perspective? I’m in Scotland and our systems are obviously different; However as WT was a looked after child, I would imagine there would have been Missing from Care protocols to follow? Over here, there would be a fact finding, independent of the LE investigation, and this would be undertaken by an independent scrutiny body. A risk assessment would also surely have been undertaken in relation to WT’s sibling who remained in the FC’s care.

Just curious as that would mean FFC had to fool a heck of lot of professionals. How utterly brazen of her if that is the case.

I am kind of bewildered, if the FGM car, how was it not tested at the time. The only people to see him last, you think this would have been done just to eliminate them. I have to say, if it did turn out to be one of the serial pedophiles (which seems like its not thankfully), their defense team would have been probably able to get them off just on lack of eliminating other potential scenarios and reasonable doubt.

Investigating the parents is not just because its statistically probable, but its to eliminate them and reasonable doubt for a potential jury who will hear the case in the future. In these cases a body s hardly ever found, so to prove a case is very difficult and malpractice to not take easy investigative and forensic test at the start of the case, even if it just to rule it out.

By the photos the balcony railing would provide some difficulty for a little boy to want to climb over and why would he want to climb over knowing he would fall and he could easily go out the door to get to the yard ? View attachment 322437

As one poster said her son was obsessed with spider man and was climbing and jumping off everything.
That shone a different light on the climbing for me.

Cruise ships and shopping centres must have an (adult) chest high railing because of this, kids will pull over chairs and tables to climb up and over.
My son jumped off a grandstand and broke both arms playing tag. :eek:o_O:mad: Go figure!

Apparently AFP special unit is joining the case today. I am not sure what they will do that is different to what is already being done? anyone a lot more wiser about it can you please explain to me in simple terms what this means :)

AFP to join search for William Tyrrell

sounds like it is for their forensic expertise. I'd have thought NSW Police would have had the same expertise, but whatever it takes I guess

If she really is guilty then I think she must also be absolutely crazy for the way she bashes the police & their investigation in the podcast episode “Breaking Point”. I absolutely understand that if she were guilty, she would definitely want Jubes on the case still as he was not looking at her, but to basically publicly shame them like that for not solving the case… what :confused::confused::confused:

She’s not flying under no radar.
If guilty why shake the red rag at the bull and prod it.

She is not acting like a guilty person. Imo.

Lindy Chamberlain MKII.

I’ll eat my hat with a humble pie chaser if I’m wrong.

Maybe the Coroner ordered a phone tap on both FF's phones that's been taking place for the last 18mths, bugged their house, break down of relationship with Lindsey and now that she's older is remembering what happened and has been happening for the past 7yrs...it's all now piecing together with solid information/evidence and LE are now not far away of finding little William and making some arrests.

All IMO of course

Oh my goodness, I am just catching up and am in utter shock!
If an accident happened at the house and they have covered this up for all these years... I just cannot wrap my head around it :(

Let’s think about a hypothetical suspect with narcissistic personality disorder. They want to project to the world that they are perfect and, if anything, an innocent benevolent victim. Anyone who supports them is a obviously a genius who understands the greatness of the narcissist. Anyone who potentially questions the greatness of the narcissist must be attacked, humiliated, shamed.

Cleaver, would NSW coronial directions/orders supersede need for regular warrant?

Or, is it possible the Granddaughter willingly handed over vehicle/new owners of house complied with a request for more searches?

It could be willingly, because I know the town just wants it solved, but for compensation purposes I wonder if they would want a warrant. Is a warrant needed so the new owners can get other suitable accommodation, their yard put back together once its over? With what seems to be previous missteps, my assumption is they got a warrant regardless of willingness just to have every i dotted and t crossed.

Why the difference in these 2 photos?

They are supposedly the same photo taken the morning of his disappearance.

One seems to be the raw photo the other a cleaned up photo.

I understand some people regularly enhance their photos but this couldn't have been done by the FPs as he was missing soon after this photo was taken.

Did the police or media enhance it for the purposes of releasing it to the public?

Attachments

• 4C9EFBF5-024A-489A-9815-41247F54CA08.jpeg
    4C9EFBF5-024A-489A-9815-41247F54CA08.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 96
  • FF62F325-F89C-4B74-833E-101B37E6E44A.jpeg
    FF62F325-F89C-4B74-833E-101B37E6E44A.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online